Seeking Illustrators Who Are Good At Drawing Cats

We're a gaming company seeking for illustrators who are good at drawing cats!

The style would be cute cartoonish, or creative, any style could be accepted as long as they are the great illustrations of cats being cute or annoyingly lovable. 

1. We have specific background story for each of the commissioned images.

2. We also keen to purchase existing HD/FULLY COLOURED cat drawings that are available for commercial use, and we can develop new stories around the drawing.

If you interested, please post here with your cat drawings and your price list.
If you prefer to contact me privately,  please send me a note or email me 
lucci@egamemoon.com
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Luccihs I try to send you an email but your mail direction appears be wrong so I send you a note, Have a nice day!
Hello ! !
At the moment I am available to only produce Pin-ups, Covers, posters, etc ...
I'm not available to produce sequential pages, Comics.
The reason is that I'm already involved in producing a huge project with 100 pages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 19 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 14
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color (1 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 9.50 dollars.
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
Drawings cats?!? Yes. Haha
Hello! My commission starts from $10, here's my pricelist and samples!
Hit me up if you're interested :D
I could draw any cats based on your description of different breeds or even photograph, anything you want! :)
Check my gallery and portfolio >>www.instagram.com/kurecchi12/
White Knight and Alice by kureha-alpha   [COMMISSION] Cats Playground! by kureha-alpha   Diego Brando and Sokoke Cat by kureha-alpha   [COMMISSION] Amehiko, Ren, Rekka MEME by kureha-alpha  
[Zine Preview] Diego Brando and Sokoke Cat by kureha-alpha   [ORIGINAL] Red Riding Hood and Small Good Wolf by kureha-alpha   [COMMISSION] Raksha by kureha-alpha  
Im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain  Venom by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain     Negan Inks by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain          Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain     Death/Beginning by HeroforPain Black Sheep by HeroforPain    Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain  Ygritte by HeroforPain       The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain   Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain     Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain  C is for Chibiusa by HeroforPain  WestWorld Man in Black by HeroforPain 

Mature Content

Woman on Wall by HeroforPain
Love drawing cats :) Here are some examples of my work in general. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here to discuss further. 
Pin-up Pic' - Twisted Line by Granitoons BATTLE OF THE SANTAS by Granitoons Commission: Not so ugly jumpers by Granitoons Mummy and the Beanstalk by Granitoons Commission: The (fe)male must get through! by Granitoons Commission: Bintish Airways by Granitoons 19 Caractacus P. Doom and Harry Slime by Granitoons DG - The Coupon Crisis! - part 3 by Granitoons Commission: No Smoking in Reggie's Bar by Granitoons AH - AstroCat and co by Granitoons Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons Office Bints by Granitoons TTF - Fright Knight by Granitoons Pin-up Pic' - A Cleaner Pin-up by Granitoons AMJ - April, May and June...and January - part 2 by Granitoons AC - AstroCat Through Time and Space - THE END by Granitoons 29 Prince John by Granitoons CC curtain- try 2-Recovered by Granitoons AMJ TD title by Granitoons
hello,
i'm interested
Cover by constan-lerois 21k Resize Resize by constan-lerois 161 - Copye resize resize by constan-lerois 61 Resize Resize by constan-lerois 84 Resize Resize by constan-lerois    Img613kk Resize by constan-lerois Img617kk Resize by constan-lerois

more cats here
www.behance.net/gallery/551485…
email is in my profile (deviant and behance) if interested
Hello!
I'm highly interested in working with you! I love painting cats- and big cats! And I can work on felines in any style. :love:

My prices go from around 40Euros for a chibi Illustration (commercial fee included) to higher quotes such as 220Euros (again, commercial fee included) for a fully detailed full body in semi-realistic style. My prices highly depend on size and amount of work requested too, and I'm happy to offer bulk discounts and to negotiate- so if you like my style, please don't hesitate writing me to request a personalized quote!

You can write me here or through email at lilith-the-5th@hotmail.com :)
Jeff-chibi Cats by Lilith-the-5th   MTG - Ajani - Blind Eternities by Lilith-the-5th  
Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you!
Hello, I am interested. Here is link to my portfolio, few cat/creature samples I attach with this post. If you'd enjoy my style, please contact me via e-mail: kgxspace[at]gmail.com with more details of your project and your expectations. Price depends on size, level of details/design and purpose.

Inktober Mr. Paw and Ball of Wool Project by KGxspace   Watercolor challenge Furry Friends edit sai2 by KGxspace Pan apek w kosmosie done by KGxspace Img010 Kocik Sai Edit by KGxspace   Cup Eeveelutions set 1 by KGxspace   Eeveelutions Pikachu2 by KGxspace   Seasonal Leafeon sticker done transparent by KGxspace Magic chibi by KGxspace

Thank you!
Hi there,
I am interested with your project. 

And here some sample FURRY arts of mine...

#1 by Miyancaoi TROPICAL FUN by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : QUENNY by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : FURRY PRINCESS by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

COMMISSION : IN THE DEEP OF THE JUNGLE by Miyancaoi

Hope these suits you... 
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work.. but mostly I start in $50.
For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.
Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples! 
My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!
I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)

animated icon commission by Cipple
Jimbo oc commission by Cipple   Yoshi happy expression by Cipple   B96c48c0-5791-44e9-b397-80d1219ee4fe by Cipple   327860f7-73b4-4584-8aef-55bba97f465c by Cipple   47aa6547-9e62-4b08-8ed5-ae2caa448f17 by Cipple   79490018-d678-4089-a840-d739c694f7e5 by Cipple   5f7ecadf-7182-44f1-8375-917b9ffe04a0 by Cipple   Chibi Couple commission by Cipple   Sticker UMBRELLA BUNNY COMMISSION by Cipple   Cat commission by Cipple   Cat commission by Cipple   Chibi furry commission by Cipple        CUDDLING AND SLEEPING ANIMAL COMMISSION by Cipple   Hedgehog swing by Cipple   Cat swing by Cipple   Icing Pagedoll Commission by Cipple   Foxfan pagedoll commission by Cipple   Piper Chibi Merry Christmas Commission by Cipple   Flareon Pagedoll By Cipple-daj27g4 by Cipple   Pika Sans Commission by Cipple   PATREON REWARD_FULLBODY CHIBI leafeon by Cipple   CHIBI ARCANINE PATREON REWARD by Cipple   Umbreon Leash Commission by Cipple  l FAN ART COMIC COMMISSION PKM by Cipple   F7418793-76d4-46fe-8601-0df56f0f3c28 by Cipple   Jben by Cipple   German shepherd commission by Cipple   Corgi colouring book by Cipple   Hachiko COLOURING BOOK COMMISSION by Cipple   ADOPTABLES DRAGONBUNNIES OPEN by Cipple   purple version by Cipple   adoptables open by Cipple   Happyfeet Audio Banner  by Cipple  
Untitled-2 by Kipachie   13119059 1015526841836278 1235523195275370787 N By by Kipachie   At   Vodka Shots By Windspeaker Wolf-d3cru5f by Kipachie   11111 by Kipachie

My rate is $15/hr and that can be calculated with further discussion based on what you need
I also have two, adorably annoying cats sooo I have the perfect reference lol

feel free to message me or email me
britt.hoover@gmail.com