Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Looking for an editor.

Hidden by Commenter

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconbarefootliam:
barefootliam Featured By Owner 3 days ago
i've been paid to do proofreading & copy editing in the past, but if you send me the first chapter i'll take alook and you can decide - looks like you have lots of offers though. And yes, most of my own fiction here is gay bdsm-based erotica :)

:iconlily-draws:
Lily-Draws Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello there! I’ve been reading lots on how to write a great stort lately and I have learned so much! This would be an awesome opportunity for me to try to point your story in the right direction and test what I have learned :D write to me if it sounds fun!
:iconshaneul:
shaneul Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student Interface Designer
Hi there,

Would love to assist you in your request if you are still looking for an artist to hire, I am a graphic and interactive designer with experience and training in illustration and the fine arts, with a very adaptable style. If you'd like to feel free to look over my digital portfolio of some of my more recent works, and if you so wish to reach out over private message and we can discuss working together.

www.behance.net/rashawartcafb

Shane rashaw.art@gmail.com
:iconharryasaboy:
Harryasaboy Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Right now I'm looking to straighten out this story. If the results are good, then I'll advertise for an artist.
:iconcustarddunker:
custarddunker Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I can help, I myself write BDSM, Bhm and other stuff and have a decent knack for reading, so note me if you are interested.
Have a great day
Regards
:iconjc013:
jc013 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
I can be of help and be an editor. Email me at hobohaymaker13@gmail.com
:iconwritingcommission:
WritingCommission Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Writer
Hello, if you're looking, we can help you with that. Email us :)
:iconkipachie:
Kipachie Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional General Artist
I'd gladly help, I'm not a professional but I have acted as an editor/test reader for my husband's novels and myself as I write short story erotica.
Add a Comment: