Need Anime Artist for Three LitRPG Covers for a Series

Must be strong with drawing female characters in fantasy settings in a anime style looking for something similar to Trapped in another world or Trapped in a game light novel covers so keep series like those in mind and google covers for those series and show me samples that fit into that realm. Covers will feature 1 - 3 characters and a background spanning the full cover. Covers can also potentially feature a boss monster towering over a character or party very open minded to concept of the covers its more about whether the concept works and serves the series well.
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!

Send me a note if you like. 

Chelly and Calleb, Saga Venezyan by Gugarts   YuYu X Hunter FanAnimation by Gugarts   Pokemon Trainers by Gugarts   Samurai Jack FanAnimation by Gugarts   Vampire Class by Gugarts
Have not drawn Isekai works before but am willing and able. Below are examples of my style.
Wings by EverydayHeroGSH Beach by EverydayHeroGSH IDOL by EverydayHeroGSH The Office by EverydayHeroGSH Halloween 2018 by EverydayHeroGSH
Good Day! I would like to offer my service to you!

I can make a cover art for your series.
My rate for a fully-detailed cover art is 65~85 USD each with an estimated turnover time of 1-2 weeks per cover. Frequent updates will be provided so you're well-informed of the project's current state.

Here are some of my previous works:
[ROSE] Gevada Story Arc Concept Art by RogiShin   The One who mimics his God by RogiShin   What would you wish for? by RogiShin    Commission 02 - A Promise Never Forgotten by RogiShin  

If interested, please don't hesitate to contact me here on DeviantArt or email me at rogishin.art@gmail.com
Have a wonderful day!
Hello! I’m a concept design artist and illustrator, specialized in character creation. Please take a look at my portfolio page and see if you like what I do for your project.

gvielrojo.daportfolio.com

Here's a quick chart with the prices of some of my services. These are open to negotiation.

Pricing Board 01 by GviElRojo  
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on my website and feel free to contact me. Most stuff is on my website.

Cheerioh! Flo
verdilaksbreeding.com/
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
**NOTE ME FIRST HERE IN DA*** or message me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/alreich.mendo… 
Instagram: @ericm3ndoza 

For more of my artwork just check my gallery.
OC Contract Killer by Erickulto  Last Combat (ink work) by Erickulto  #EricVersions: Umaru by Erickulto  Winning Entry: hur hut hike! by Erickulto  MangaMeEric by Erickulto OT Negative Separation pages by Erickulto  The Final Combat by Erickulto  O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto  UB OCs squad by Erickulto
Good day! I'm interested in working with you. I'll leave around here some examples, hoping it will suit what you're looking for!

Elf challenge by RemOokami   Sanabe x Nefery Vs Rem Ookami by RemOokami   Camille (2nd version) by RemOokami    Breath of the Wild  - The Spirit of the Hero by RemOokami

This ones are old, but the composition and theme seemed relevant to show up ->  Last Standing - Perseverance by RemOokami   Light of the Will by RemOokami  

Mature Content

The Price of the Wisdom by RemOokami
Hello, if you haven't already found an artist to design your covers, I would love to help. If you choose to work with me, we can negotiate on a price point that works for us both. Check out some of my art to see if it's something you'd be interested in. 
Inktober Day 30 (Witch Queen - Black Clover) by Ghost-Troupe   Inktober Day 24 (Dragon Girl) by Ghost-Troupe   Inktober Day 22 (Boogiepop Phantom) by Ghost-Troupe   Inktober Day 11 (Edens Zero) by Ghost-Troupe   Inktober Day 10 (Goblin) by Ghost-Troupe   Yuno and bell by Ghost-Troupe   Black Clover Girls by Ghost-Troupe   Spiderman by Ghost-Troupe   Starfire by Ghost-Troupe   My Hero Academia by Ghost-Troupe   Black Clover by Ghost-Troupe   
Hi here is my samples of illustration in colored, I do multiple character in one scene as well for book cover. I also do manga comics as well as character design in fantasy outfit setting. you can check my gallery hope it gets you interest in my skills. I provide my contact as well. Let me know if you have any questions thank you.

Character design
Female Magi by vzilefreak Character design Timeless Warrior by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 01 Alchemist by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 02 Brawler by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 03 Bomber Disc by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 04 War Fan by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 08 Queen Dragoon by vzilefreak 

full detailed artwork
Witch by vzilefreak GR last draw Trial by combat by vzilefreak Aqua in Land of Departure by vzilefreak korra alone by vzilefreak Plant Venture Analysis Messed Up ver.1.02 by vzilefreak Queen's Monster Hunt by vzilefreak tekken williams sister by vzilefreak Alice n' Atelier Land by vzilefreak  Childs Play Cover by vzilefreak The Everlasting Vol 1 cover by vzilefreak

Email: int_des_vise@yahoo.com

Regards,
Elvis
I can create what you need. But I take the payment in advance. First, for a sketch of $ 5, one character, and after approval for lineart and painting at the rate of $ 50 for one character.
Hello there,, i really interested with your project,, here my example artworks,, hope you like it and thank you so much :D

Last Survival by Werenwow   Waiting for you~ by Werenwow   Fanart Clas:h Reia by Werenwow   
Sounds fantastic, here is my sample work. 
Library Cats by SeraphicSquid   Traveller's Song by SeraphicSquid   Fox by SeraphicSquid   Little Red by SeraphicSquid   
Hello I'm freelance digital painting artist. If you interest  with my artstyle. you can contact me via DA or m email: octavianus.gozali@yahoo.com
Thorn by Ocetee Mashu Kyrielite by Ocetee Yorha 2 type b by Ocetee Archer by Ocetee Just Witch Things by Ocetee Knight by Ocetee Knight's Tale by Ocetee There's Always a Light by Ocetee Orca Airlines by Ocetee Yotohime by Ocetee Sindar Pelt by Ocetee Yennefer by Ocetee Venom by Ocetee
Hi! I'm very interested in the work. 

Take a look at my prices in this link | commission info | please, and I leave some examples here too. If you would like to work with me, just send me a note or via email: rusembell@gmail.com

Commission: Snowboard by Rusembell  Commission Sidepoke by Rusembell  Stay away - Rapture Poster by Rusembell  Peonia by Rusembell  Commission: C. Lynn CR by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot by Rusembell  Elizabeth - Burial at Sea by Rusembell  Catrina 2017 by Rusembell  Commission: Portada para The Playground by Rusembell  Catrina Tehuana - Detalle by Rusembell  Commission: Flaorth by Rusembell  Sirena de Algas by Rusembell  Winter ring - scenneta by Rusembell 

Mature Content

Commission: Archangella to Jublies by Rusembell
  Commission: Hanamura Yosuke by Rusembell  Another Heaven by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot - Platinum 01 by Rusembell  Fanart - Aigis by Rusembell  Catrina 02 by Rusembell  Catrina 01 by Rusembell  FanArt: Persona by Rusembell  Comision: David by Rusembell    Second Heartbeat by Rusembell  Halcon y Liebre by Rusembell 

Have a nice day~
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot, feel free to DM me or hit me up on Discord(CerberusPink#6707) if my style interests you. 😁

cerberuspink.deviantart.com/ga…

twitter.com/CerberusPink

And even if I'm not chosen, good luck in your search. ☺