Fan Fiction Commission

Hello, I am CMR Rosa and I am currently looking for a fanfiction writer to collaborate with my story "Rick and Morty New Drama Adventures". Originally I commissioned someone to help, but she are currently unavailable due to health issues and I have an opening. My story is a crossover between Rick and Morty and the Total Drama series. It takes place in an alternate universe that combines Rick and Morty and the Total Drama series, characters from both shows make up the primary and supporting casts and I need someone who is is familiar with either Rick and Morty or Total Drama or willing to research both shows.

I am looking for a skill fanfic writer who is interested in going into a ongoing project, someone who can bring my story ideas to life but also bring in their own ideas and vision into the story. I also need a cartoon fan for this story and someone who know or is willing to research different cartoon and anime in order to improve it.

My story is going to be a full time story, where I will commission at least one chapter every month and each chapter must be between 6,000 to 10,000 words. I am offering to pay $35 per chapter but I'm also wiling to negotiate the price. I would like that each chapter be ready by the end of the month or sooner, however, if by some reason you need an extension of time, than two months is my limit and only if there is a good reason for your tardiness. Once a week, I will check on how each chapter is going, preferably during the weekends.

Now my story currently has 9 chapters posted, which I recommend looking up in order to understand the direction where it is going. I also have three chapters that have yet to be posted, which I would like you to read and rewrite. Also, this story has a page on TV tropes that I would like your help with.

Lastly, I have several notes for this story which I need you to look over in order to understand the direction where this story is going. I would also like if you would help me turn my notes into an outline in order for my story can have a serialized plot, since this is going to be an ongoing fanfic.

Please contact me if you are interested in working with me on this fanfic story. I look forward to hearing from you very soon...

Sincerely,
CMR Rosa
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello I am interested. I'll leave my prizes here :
fav.me/dckzg99
Cause some numbnuts above me keep thinking this is for art, when it's not, i'm a writer and i need some cash, so i'm open for writing some chapters for you.
hello, .....
I'm very interested in this job
these are my works:

Admiral by caturchandra  The Crow by caturchandra  Spell by caturchandra  Sazshatha by caturchandra  Blade runner 2049 by caturchandra 
Conqueror by caturchandra  Guardian by caturchandra  My Queen by caturchandra  Young king by caturchandra  ORC HUNTER by caturchandra  ORC RANGER by caturchandra 
RANGER ELF by caturchandra  WOLF MAN by caturchandra  COMMISION: HAM by caturchandra  COMMISSION: THE REAPER by caturchandra  WOW COMMISSION by caturchandra 

if you are interested in working with me
send me note or email me at worldartctr@gmail.com
thank you and have a nice day :) (Smile)
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on my website and feel free to contact me. Most stuff is on my website.

Cheerioh! Flo
verdilaksbreeding.com/
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

Zenith by CarloGarde   Oceanic by CarloGarde   Tigress by CarloGarde   Cassandra by CarloGarde   Bad Company by CarloGarde   Armstrong8 by CarloGarde   Strong6 by CarloGarde   Strongest by CarloGarde   Vampy by CarloGarde   Strong1 by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde    Please check out  my gallery and  rates. Tahnk you - Carlo
Hello,

I am interested in the cartoon art portion of this project.
I am able to draw in many different styles and I am familiar both with Rick and Morty and the Total Drama series as well as other kinds of fanart/mashup work.

Here are some examples of my cartoon works.

You can find more examples of my work in my gallery and if interested you can contact me either through DA notes or by email at jessileigh.art@gmail.com

My Style Challenge WIP by JessiArts   Mary Camp Camp by JessiArts   Snape in my Boot by JessiArts   Bean Winchester by JessiArts   G-G-GHOST!!! by JessiArts My Dentist is a Shapeshifter by JessiArts   The Haunted Hard Drive by JessiArts   Don't look now, mom's a werewolf! by JessiArts   Donald Duck by JessiArts   I Am Gru by JessiArts Minions of the Galaxy by JessiArts   Redraw by JessiArts   Banlaoch by JessiArts
Characters, environments, concept art and graphic design!
I'm hard working and can deliver high quality and fast turnaround time at a low price! 
Able to do a lot of different styles, from Moebius style to Polished Illustrations. 
Very open to revisions and modifications. Look forward hearing from you!
Discord: walter#3603 
Email: walterlouisdesign@gmail.com
www.deviantart.com/wlouisdesig…

1 by wlouisdesign Earth's Awakening by wlouisdesign The Stormbringer by wlouisdesign Elvish Offering by wlouisdesign Toad Alien by wlouisdesign Space Mercenaries by wlouisdesign
  House Atreides by wlouisdesign House Harkonnen by wlouisdesign House Corrino by wlouisdesign Spacing Guild by wlouisdesign  
Arrakeen, Arrakis by wlouisdesign Castle Caladan, Caladan by wlouisdesign Family City of Harko, Giedi Prime by wlouisdesign