PAID sequential art job penciler/inker, colorist and letterer needed.

We're looking for an illustrator, colorist and letterer for a 30 page one shot comic. 

You must be good at creating panels with various angles and depth. Not just flat portraits. 

The book is very fantasy oriented. So if you have a knack for drawing very creative/weird looking characters then that will go a long way. 

you must be able to commit to the entire project. 

This is a paid job and rates with be negotiated once we evaluate your work and have a talk with you. 
Please forward your samples to 
oldrich.powpowpanels@gmail.com
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I´m send you  some Stuff to the E mail.

Recall enviroment 3 saturado by matiaslazaro   Diseo traje definitivo pintado by matiaslazaro   Cellarius Awoken Inks para CON TEXTURA jpg by matiaslazaro   Recall Military suit retocado color oscuro by matiaslazaro  
Good time.

ManaMake Studio is at your service.

Our aim is to become the team for our clients.
We respect your time and guarantee professional directing of any projects.

Would you like to see the published projects?
PORTFOLIO  www.artstation.com/manamake

Contacts: 
www.facebook.com/ZhukoffArtey
67zhukov@gmail.com
-

About art: comics style illustrations, covers, character weapon armour concept design, 3d sculpting, motion video graphic.

Team of artist, editors, programmers, designers. The editors looking for references, creating layouts of the pages, covers etc.
www.instagram.com/reddecg67/

8 years of freelance exp, personal fantasy world, professional writers and copywriters are able to construct you own project from sketch to final 3d or video product.

Personal website www.manamake.com
Motion videos m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRF6rg9…
Hi there!
I´m open to commission right now.
Here are some exemples of my work, but know that I can also adjust my artwork on demand.
Hope to see you soon,
Agustina
Portfolio 2 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 22 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 23 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 24 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 25 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 28 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 29 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 210 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 211 by Agustinahuergo   Portfolio 214 by Agustinahuergo  
Hi there!
My name is Miranda and I´m professional ilustrator.
Open to commission right now, let me know if my artworks fits with your project.
I speak english, spanish and french as well.
Hope to see you soon,
Best regards.
M
Room by MirandaRodriguezWork   Page178 by MirandaRodriguezWork   Superhero by MirandaRodriguezWork   Image by MirandaRodriguezWork   11 by MirandaRodriguezWork   10 by MirandaRodriguezWork   09 by MirandaRodriguezWork   08 by MirandaRodriguezWork   07 by MirandaRodriguezWork   12 by MirandaRodriguezWork   13 by MirandaRodriguezWork   14 by MirandaRodriguezWork   15 by MirandaRodriguezWork   16 by MirandaRodriguezWork   01 by MirandaRodriguezWork   02 by MirandaRodriguezWork   03 by MirandaRodriguezWork   04 by MirandaRodriguezWork   05 by MirandaRodriguezWork   06 by MirandaRodriguezWork  
Hi I'm open for a commission . been flatting for 4 yrs and counting :) (Smile) i can assure you a clean work :) (Smile) can do 4-5 pages a day :) (Smile)
rate is 7$-14$ (flexible ) depending on the complexity of the page .
Just email me fairunfair85@gmail.com 
THANKS 
Hello, my portfolio and commission info can be found on my website: adriankendallart.com/

Zenith by CarloGarde   Oceanic by CarloGarde   Tigress by CarloGarde   Cassandra by CarloGarde   Thoom by CarloGarde   Bad Company by CarloGarde   Strong6 by CarloGarde   Strongest by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde   Please check out my gallery and rates. Thank you
I just sent you a mail too ^^