Needing to hire (an) artist(s) for a Visual Novel game

Hello! I am making a game called The Crimson Cases: A Last Life Story.

It's a visual novel about a detective who has to solve crimes committed by Crimson members and even ordinary people. I don't want to publicly give away all the details, but I can tell you more if you are willing to help draw character art, sprites, backgrounds, and art in general.

This game is loosely based of the Ace Attorney series. I'm looking for top quality art. Please let me know! I can hire more than one person if needed, thank you!

Developer for Crimson Cases 
Comments94
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested in doing this job.

Here are some of my works:
Journeyer by gidb7  Bayonetta by gidb7  European Dragon Anatomy by gidb7  Misty by gidb7  Zero by gidb7 

Mature Content

Human body study by gidb7

and my gallery --> www.deviantart.com/gidb7/galle…
I can also try to adapt my style to suit your preferences.
Hello , im currently opening commission ,My major style is anime Here is some sample of my work and prices ,you can see more at my instagram : instagram.com/milktea0021 

i would love to join a project
i can also do manga style 
I'm also able to emulate other styles if I have good references. 
   commission by immanuel on fb by KagamineR1n   S 8553050871598 by KagamineR1n  karakuri pierrot by KagamineR1n   rain by KagamineR1n  waiting by KagamineR1n   Cornet by KagamineR1n  Aha by KagamineR1n  

Mature Content

Sayori by KagamineR1n
   Diamond - houseki no kuni by KagamineR1n
     Gaa by KagamineR1n   Img 20180611 204608 458 by KagamineR1n   Night View by KagamineR1n   after school by KagamineR1n  Yyyy by KagamineR1n   Ll by KagamineR1n Komish by KagamineR1n Yyyy2 by KagamineR1n
i can also do manga / lineart , here's some sample 
sta.sh/22601dnu924m   

i also have a webtoon :

www.webtoons.com/search?search…
Hi, maybe i can make it.

Vus Lan by Billy-NS  fox under the grass by Billy-NS  cat_in_soup by Billy-NS 
  MandM by Billy-NS  OxI by Billy-NS Billdip by Billy-NS map by Billy-NS   fantasy house 1 by Billy-NS 1 by Billy-NS  Untitled by Billy-NS  6 by Billy-NS  n9KcDUapV5c by Billy-NS
Hi! I'm interested in your job offer and would like to apply. Here are some of my sample, pleae PM me for more information  if you're interested, thank you! Tectona by ArgentaOribel   Voltam by ArgentaOribel   Frost Tread by ArgentaOribel   QuatNa by ArgentaOribel   Thanhdong1 by ArgentaOribel   Ella by ArgentaOribel   Momov2 by ArgentaOribel   SmolSei by ArgentaOribel   Tuyetnguyenreq1 by ArgentaOribel   Ashes by ArgentaOribel 
Hey! Your game sounds so interesting! I love reading detective books and maybe that's why I'd love to see what's your story~  I wish I could help you here~ 
This is a little part of my portfolio:
Kagome by sayuri94watanabe Lumiere by sayuri94watanabe MLB - Trick or Treat by sayuri94watanabe Lullaby by sayuri94watanabe Kagome by sayuri94watanabe Layla Hamilton - Salome by sayuri94watanabe Hermione Granger by sayuri94watanabe
Good Day! I would like to offer my service to you!

I can make character art and sprites for you! Price depends on what is exactly asked for, ranging from 20 USD to 50 USD base rate per single character (Additional USD for add-ons like different expressions and/or outfits)

Here are some of my previous works:
[ROSE] Gevada Story Arc Concept Art by RogiShin   [Commission05]  Cyber Night by RogiShin   Commission 04 - Maiden of the Twilight Spring by RogiShin   [FanArt] Godfather Seria! (Dungeon Fighter Online) by RogiShin   [ROSE] The Lone Seeker, Cody Zhed ver. (2018.2) by RogiShin  

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me here on DeviantArt or email me at rogishin.art@gmail.com
Hey there! I'm actually working on developing a VN game of my own, and would LOVE to have some experience working on a similar project such as yours so that I can help mine move forward afterward! Seriously, this would be PERFECT for me, and as a result I would be an enthusiastic and hard-working artist for you! Win-win! I've never really done sprite art before, but I've always wanted to give it a shot. The main thing I could help with is character art and maybe some splash art to help sell the game. I can also do backgrounds although I'm not terribly great at them XD I'd probably have more luck making some good sprites than doing the backgrounds.

Anyway, I really hope you would consider my services for this project and I'd love to discuss this further with you. Until then, here's my portfolio for you to enjoy: foxxbrush.daportfolio.com

I hope to hear from you soon! (I also love Ace Attorneyyyy)
Thanks for your time,
--Foxx
Hi Crimson-cases

Im interest in your commission offer. i can assure quality work for your project. :) Please look at my samples below:

The Contractor- Character concept by SeinenV    Melissa Wip by SeinenV     Loli-character by SeinenV   Jakrock Clothing Designs by SeinenV    The Unholy Guard by SeinenV

Scifi - Commercial District by SeinenV     Dane by SeinenV    Blue by SeinenV

Hoping this would interest you. Looking forward for your reply. :) 

thanks and more power!
40 USD fULL COLOR FULL BODY
+ 20 USD CHARACTER ADDITIONAL
 Paypal   quick sketch free 
Cover light novel Web - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Yina Vampire Anime OC - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Lord Drakkon Vs OwlMan Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Luffy Marine and Garp - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Ace fire - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki
DEAD POOL FULL - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Spiderman Fly - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki DragonBall Super Broken ties in the future TigerKi by Tiger-Ki Vegeta SSJ God Limit - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki Goku Ultra 5 - free full HD - Tiger Ki by Tiger-Ki
Hi I have worked in the game industry before. Check mi work at

Concept art:
www.deviantart.com/gabrielhere…

gheredia92@hotmail.com(mail)
www.facebook.com/gabriel.hered… (inbox)
www.instagram.com/gabrielhered… (instagram)

gabrielheredia.daportfolio.com/
HI I am interested in your offer. I have worked in game industry a before.

Check mi work at
www.deviantart.com/gabrielhere…

gabrielheredia.daportfolio.com/

gheredia92@hotmail.com(mail)
www.facebook.com/gabriel.hered… (inbox)
www.instagram.com/gabrielhered… (instagram)
Hi~ I'm interested. Please see my samples below and note me if you're interested.
Half body starts from $40, full body starts from $60.
my portfolio: rialynarts.daportfolio.com/
Saladin 02 by rialynkv      Runo x Alice 02 by rialynkv   Lazy Afternoon by rialynkv   Lynn #02 by rialynkv   At the Bar by rialynkv
FGO - Blue Rose by rialynkv   Tangled Fate by rialynkv   Lynn by rialynkv   Welcome to Orvel by rialynkv   The Soldier's Battleground #05 by rialynkv   Lynn #03 by rialynkv   
Hello SUNSET'S COUPLE by DEVIANTARTULUL   17th Century Knight by DEVIANTARTULUL   Arima Kishou (CCG's Reaper) by DEVIANTARTULUL   Portrait by DEVIANTARTULUL   Falls by DEVIANTARTULUL   HIDDEN CAVE by DEVIANTARTULUL   Mystic Forest by DEVIANTARTULUL   Fairy by DEVIANTARTULUL   Shadow of Time by DEVIANTARTULUL   Jabami Yumeko (Kakegurui) Fanart by DEVIANTARTULUL  
I am currently opening an illustration commission.

Here are the costs for the illustration that I offer.

headshot: 30$
waist up: 50$
full character: 70$
full artwork : starting at 80$

note:
1. I wouldn't draw nsfw.
2. The prices above are different if you want to use illustrations for commercial use.
3. Payment will be made the first half after the sketch is approved, and the second round after the commission is completed.
5. I received a maximum of 3 revisions. there will be additional fees if the revision exceeds this amount.

It's my example illustration. If you interest with my work you can send me email to Nurulhidayat0796@gmail.com
Thank you.
Hi! I'm an artist who specialize in traditional and digital media and I have experience making original character design, cover books, fanarts I'm interested in work with you! take a look to my portfolio to verify the quality of my artworks www.artstation.com/magasama Amaterasu by LaGonz   Mermelade: Watermelon love. by LaGonz   Steampunk by LaGonz   The Saint by LaGonz   Goblin The Great and Lonely God by LaGonz   Kami by LaGonz   Sakura cat by LaGonz   Aurora. by LaGonz   Girl in gray. by LaGonz   
Hello, I'm interested in your offer, I love the sound of your game idea! I'd be interested in doing either/or character designs and concepts or simply 2d character art! ^^
Here are some examples of art I've done in the past in a few of my different styles:
Carbuncle2 by Cydette   Cover3 by Cydette   Machiko Small by Cydette   Hamuko Small by Cydette   Marron Reff3 by Cydette  
And here is my full commission info and prices: thetictacommish.strikingly.com…
Due to the nature of the project I'm also willing to discuss bulk prices and discounts too.
Thank you for your consideration! <3
Bom Dia!!! A chance de saber se você ainda está procurando por um artista, é um link com alguns exemplos: www.artstation.com/antonioucho…
Você pode enviar uma mensagem para o meu email: ajuchoa08@gmail.com
I m interested!please visit  my DA acct.and my behance acct/www.behance.net/cleo04. thanks

Concepts-1 Characters by cleofas661   Test Marblegen Sc 246 by cleofas661   sample_bg by cleofas661   Test Comics Fin2 by cleofas661   Planet Landing by cleofas661   Creature by cleofas661   Alien Girl Fin by cleofas661   Comics Sample New Page3 by cleofas661   Comics Sample New Page2 New by cleofas661   Titans Fin by cleofas661   Concepts-2 Characters by cleofas661   War by cleofas661   Tiger-new- by cleofas661   Alien 1 Color by cleofas661  
Commission by jonnimaru

How to Commission

-  Type of Character : Send note 2-3 Pictures Character to me. (Fanart,Anime) 
-  Personality : Detail about character
-  Reference : Pose,Mood,Emotion
-  Payment Method: Paypal To Jonnimaru@gmail.com

If you interrest pm to me
Hello , im currently opening commission ,My major style is anime Here is some sample of my work and prices ,you can see more at my instagram : instagram.com/milktea0021 

i would love to join a project 

i can also do manga style 
   commission by immanuel on fb by KagamineR1n   S 8553050871598 by KagamineR1n  karakuri pierrot by KagamineR1n   rain by KagamineR1n  waiting by KagamineR1n   Cornet by KagamineR1n  Aha by KagamineR1n  

Mature Content

Sayori by KagamineR1n
   Diamond - houseki no kuni by KagamineR1n
     Gaa by KagamineR1n   Img 20180611 204608 458 by KagamineR1n   Night View by KagamineR1n   after school by KagamineR1n  Yyyy by KagamineR1n  
i can also do manga / lineart , here's some sample 
sta.sh/22601dnu924m   

i also have a webtoon :

www.webtoons.com/search?search…
I am open for commissions/freelance/hire, so just send me a message and we can talk.

card2Afinal1 by Avantharis

My rates would be: $30 (half body), $40 (full body) and + $5 to $10 (background).

Below is a sample of my works, check my profile for more:

Kirari Moroboshi by Avantharis Rin Shibuya by Avantharis Kaede Takagaki by Avantharis Fairy by Avantharis Mumei by Avantharis Maid by Avantharis Anastasia by Avantharis Minami Nitta by Avantharis

Encounter at Night by Avantharis The Archiduchess and her brother by Avantharis The Empress and her army by Avantharis

[PFRD] Arion 2 by Avantharis [PFRD] Flora 1 by Avantharis [PFRD] Flora 2 by Avantharis

Some Pixel Art:

City Landscape by Avantharis Building in Ruins by Avantharis  [PFRD] Castle by Avantharis   Manor by Avantharis   House by Avantharis
Character - 2 by Avantharis Fairy - 2 by Avantharis Sweet Lolita 9 by Avantharis
1-9 2017 Smol  by Mangaka-Yoshiaru
Let me know if your interested and we can talk prices.