LF Pet Portrait Artists (Canine)

Hi there :) I'm looking for some artists to draw my dog's portrait. He's an amstaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) mix.
Here is a sta.sh folder with a bunch of images of him-- I can also send more photos if necessary~
sta.sh/21d7fg83ohcw

I'd prefer the drawings to be realistic or semi-realistic but I will happily look at any style ^^ 
Although I am looking for portraits, some fullbody shots would also be wonderful to have!

**I would also maybe love to get a traditional piece mailed to me as a gift for my mother so please especially let me know if you can do that-- I'm happy to pay for shipping**

If you are up for the task, please comment or note me some examples and prices-- I prefer not to go above $45 for one piece but I'm open to negotiating~
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello friend, I'm Quintaesencia, my style is semi realistic

Canela by quinta-esencia Black by quinta-esencia
Hello ! !
At the moment I am available to only produce Pin-ups, Covers, posters, etc ...
I'm not available to produce sequential pages, Comics.
The reason is that I'm already involved in producing a huge project with 100 pages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 19 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 14
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color (1 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 9.50 dollars.
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
Hello, I'm interested!
Here some examples of my work:

Starry sky wolf by makangeni   Grey Wolf in the snow by makangeni   African wild dog by makangeni
Strikes-Before-Lightning by makangeni   Kindra by makangeni

And here my prices: Commissions are OPEN + PIXEL commissions

This is digital art and I don't ship, but you could get the drawing printed if you like :) 

Feel free to message me if you are interested or have questions.
Thanks for looking!
Hi, I'm interested.
Ruby by pyro-helfier   Another Dog Portrait by pyro-helfier   Irish Wolfhound Portrait by pyro-helfier   Alba the husky by pyro-helfier   Black Dog by pyro-helfier   Henry and Riley by pyro-helfier 
I can do for 45$.
Master-Study by YueQing Pup by YueQing
He's adorable!  I'm working on another doggie portrait right now~
I paint in watercolors, let me know if my style interests you!  And I can totally ship you the original~
Here's my general commission info and examples:

Commission Info (Updated 2018/04)
Commission: Fantasy Treehouse by annsquare Commission: The Wedding of Snow, Earth and Salt by annsquare Commission: Afternoon Tea by annsquare Commission: Steampunk Trio by annsquare Commission: Hage by annsquare
Im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain  Venom by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain     Negan Inks by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain       Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain           Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain            Megbearanime by HeroforPain     Lion King - Mufasa by HeroforPain   Yennefer of Vengerberg by HeroforPain  Game of Thrones - Eastwatch by HeroforPain  Death/Beginning by HeroforPain Black Sheep by HeroforPain    Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain  Ygritte by HeroforPain       The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain   A Monster called Loneliness by HeroforPain Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain   

Mature Content

Waking up by HeroforPain
  Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain  C is for Chibiusa by HeroforPain  WestWorld Man in Black by HeroforPain 

Mature Content

Woman on Wall by HeroforPain
Characters, environments, concept art and graphic design!
I'm hard working and can deliver high quality and fast turnaround time at a low price! 
Able to do a lot of different styles, from Moebius style to Polished Illustrations. 
Very open to revisions and modifications. Look forward hearing from you!
Discord: walter#3603  
Email: walterlouisdesign@gmail.com

Arrakeen, Arrakis by wlouisdesign   Castle Caladan, Caladan by wlouisdesign   Family City of Harko, Giedi Prime by wlouisdesign
House Atreides by wlouisdesign   House Harkonnen by wlouisdesign   House Corrino by wlouisdesign   Spacing Guild by wlouisdesign
Earth's Awakening by wlouisdesign   Elvish Offering by wlouisdesign   The Stormbringer by wlouisdesign   Space Mercenaries by wlouisdesign   Mermaido by wlouisdesign   Walter-louis-1 (1) by wlouisdesign       
I'd be interested! I'm doing both digital and traditional animal pieces... These are some (older ones) I have on dA, but if you're interested, I could also email you some newer ones :)

Happy Birthday by KeekaTiger

(not dogs, but so that you can maybe see different things/styles I've done on animals ;) )
   Princess' Desire by KeekaTiger   Alone by KeekaTiger   In April by KeekaTiger

looking forward to hearing from you :)

-m.
I am interested to draw you

Watercolor, digital art

Dogs by ElizavetaS Bobtails by ElizavetaS Gera by ElizavetaS York by ElizavetaS Dachshund by ElizavetaS husky by ElizavetaS Dog by ElizavetaS Japanese Chin by ElizavetaS Pallas's cat by ElizavetaS Chicken by ElizavetaS Owl by ElizavetaS Great Spotted Woodpecker by ElizavetaS Northern owl by ElizavetaS

Also works on Instagram

www.instagram.com/n_loki/

my mail
artelizavetas@gmail.com

Please check out my portfolio at the
elizavetas.deviantart.com/gall… 
***NOTE ME FIRST HERE IN DA*** or message me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/alreich.mendo… 
Instagram: @ericm3ndoza 

For more of my artwork just check my gallery.
OC Contract Killer by Erickulto  Last Combat (ink work) by Erickulto  #EricVersions: Umaru by Erickulto  Winning Entry: hur hut hike! by Erickulto  MangaMeEric by Erickulto OT Negative Separation pages by Erickulto  The Final Combat by Erickulto  O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto  UB OCs squad by Erickulto
I can draw doggos! Here's my info: Commission Info 2018 
Prices are somewhat negotiable, feel free to ask about anything!

Smokey Fiery Boi by Angel-soma   Commission: Cpninjagrrl by Angel-soma   Necro by Angel-soma   Art Trade: Terrifx by Angel-soma   Commission: KirkyKate by Angel-soma   Valen 2015 by Angel-soma   AT_Momo by Angel-soma   miharoe by Angel-soma   Animal crossing valen by Angel-soma  

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples! cipple.deviantart.com/

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)

2560x1440 You Tube Lavarose commission by Cipple 3e0017ea-7d6f-4a60-8b99-d3004dedcde2 by Cipple   tombolino animated serie by Cipple   YOU TUBE arcanine daddy commission by Cipple   112x112 Heart by Cipple   112x112 Pug derpy emote commission by Cipple    112x112 Dog by Cipple   112x112 Blush by Cipple   112x112 Bunny And Dog by Cipple   112x112 Angel emote by Cipple   HORSE BUST COMMISSION- INKTOBER DAY 08 by Cipple   4 by Cipple   5 by Cipple   Headshot Pagedoll commission by Cipple   MOODY PUPPY PAGEDOLL commission by Cipple   Sirius CANINE COMMISSION by Cipple     Day 2 inktober #tranquil by Cipple   Untitled by Cipple   reference sheet commission ANTHRO AND FERAL by Cipple   Murr ANTHRO REFEFERENCE SHEET COMMISSION by Cipple   COUPLE HUMAN PLUS FURRY FULLBODIES COMMISSION by Cipple   80ef7199-6868-4d05-adef-9f78a3231650 by Cipple   CHIBI ARCANINE PATREON REWARD by Cipple  

Hello I'm freelance digital painting artist. If you interest  with my artstyle. you can contact me via DA or m email: octavianus.gozali@yahoo.com

Meh by Ocetee Oh Deer by Ocetee Orca Airlines by Ocetee Autumn1 by Ocetee
Hey there! I can certainly draw some dog portraits for you! 

Realistic/semi-realistic style:
Roxie / chiliwilly001 by AlligatorCreator Reddit Compilation 2 by AlligatorCreator Khoshekh by AlligatorCreator

Cartoon style:
Brodie the Border by AlligatorCreator Commission - Portrait by AlligatorCreator

Prices:
Commissions! by AlligatorCreator

I can do acrylic painting and marker & ink drawings as well, if you're looking for something traditional.
Examples of the latter:
The pricing for these would be more than for the digital portraits though, since it would include supplies and shipping.
Hello! Maybe I can help? I'm a cartoon artist.
I'm taking payment by paypal. I'm taking 11$ for detailed art and 6$ for non detailed ;)
Spooky by KirkeChan  Kirke by KirkeChan  Play with fire by KirkeChan  Anthro OC by KirkeChan  Commission by KirkeChan SpiderBunny by KirkeChan Fanart by KirkeChan
Do you perhaps have semi-realistic or realistic examples? :)
unfortunately that's everything i have ;D
Hello! I`m a professional artist. I have a huge experience in drawing book covers, fanart, Oc and etc so i`m very ineterested in drawing for you. I ususally work fast  and with high quatily.
Please check my DA or tumblr -  everybery.tumblr.com/

Lioness commission by Everybery OC commission - blue light by Everybery Foxy girl by Everybery Mali Bee COMMISSION by Everybery