Seeking Anime Style Artist

Hello! I am seeking an artist that I can continually commission for art for my OCs as well as for my content (Twitch, Youtube, Blog, etc). I am seeking an anime-style artist that is comfortable drawing both men and women and will draw both OCs and canon characters.

I have a variety of projects that I need including:

- Anime Portrait/Headshot ~$30
- Chibis ~$10-15
- Anime Couples ~$40
- Anime Scene ~$60

Also looking to turn certain pieces for commercial use such as stickers. As for price range, it will depend on each piece as listed above. I will be ordering around one project a month so I am hoping to strike a deal with a talented and committed artist. Please list your prices and examples in your replies.
Comments117
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested in doing this job.

Here are some of my works:
Journeyer by gidb7  Bayonetta by gidb7  European Dragon Anatomy by gidb7  Misty by gidb7  Zero by gidb7 

Mature Content

Human body study by gidb7

and my gallery --> www.deviantart.com/gidb7/galle…
I can also try to adapt my style to suit your preferences.
I'll happily work with you.
Email: OgonoArtFamily@gmail.com 
Link to more COMIC art samples: mfenelon.wordpress.com/portfol…
I color digitally & traditionally, ink. etc.
Comic Pages: 

Page 1 revise by OgonoArtFamily   OSCA Page 2 revised by OgonoArtFamily   Page 33 by OgonoArtFamily   Page 32 by OgonoArtFamily  Comission Sample 2 by OgonoArtFamily 
Search For Mother! Cover (Short) by OgonoArtFamily   Serach For Mother Page 1 by OgonoArtFamily  

Bright-Time Elites by OgonoArtFamily    Chester Sognatore Copic by OgonoArtFamily   Cos' Delta Crystal Mutation by OgonoArtFamily   Angie And Her Childself Fanart by OgonoArtFamily   Lulu And WoodWalkers by OgonoArtFamily  Mr and Mrs Flow with daughter by OgonoArtFamily
hey I'am an artist/ animator for anime style and i am new for commission in D.A
for the price I can leave it to you completely ( with points ). here my sample work :

Pose by Ismailfauzi15 MOA by Ismailfauzi15 Vania DC by Ismailfauzi15 Chibi by Ismailfauzi15
Hello, I'm interested in working with you, I can do men and women, mecha, realistic or cute anime, and everything else too. Please take a look at my work and if you like what you see feel free to contact me. 

Aya Shameimaru by zimagzeravla   Fluddette and Mario by zimagzeravla   Bowsette Kart by zimagzeravla   Gipsy Danger vs Optimus Prime [commission] by zimagzeravla   Surfing Link by zimagzeravla   Dacia Leave Forever Character Design by zimagzeravla   DEMOPLAY Cover by zimagzeravla   Link Snowboarding - Breath of the Wild by zimagzeravla   EVA 02 Inktober 2016 by zimagzeravla       Masjid Dajjal by zimagzeravla   Marco Montes the First by zimagzeravla   The Thirteenth Generation by zimagzeravla  
Hi! I'm interested in your job offer and would like to apply. Here are some of my sample, pleae PM me for more information  if you're interested, thank you! Tectona by ArgentaOribel   Voltam by ArgentaOribel   Frost Tread by ArgentaOribel   QuatNa by ArgentaOribel   Thanhdong1 by ArgentaOribel   Ella by ArgentaOribel   Momov2 by ArgentaOribel   SmolSei by ArgentaOribel   Tuyetnguyenreq1 by ArgentaOribel   Ashes by ArgentaOribel 
Hell yes!

Hi!!

Mature Content

Chibi prices by LeleBlackT
  Set price Anime/manga BNHA style by LeleBlackT  
18$                        10$
Full by LeleBlackT   Head by LeleBlackT  

5$
Commission: Adriel by LeleBlackT   Simple Commission: Joko by LeleBlackT   Simple Commission: Androgynous girl by LeleBlackT  

Mature Content

Simple Commission: River Song by LeleBlackT
  Simple commission: Borceline by LeleBlackT  
12$

Mature Content

Who's that Pokemon?: Bulbasaur by LeleBlackT

Mature Content

Who's that pokemon: Ivysaur by LeleBlackT

Mature Content

Illiciteen by LeleBlackT

Chibi

L Sticker by nejiomg   Bakugou Sticker by nejiomg   Yut Lung Sticker by nejiomg   Todoroki Sticker by nejiomg   Jiraya Stcker by nejiomg  

Character headshot/ portrait

Marley Freebie by nejiomg   Lelouche Freebie by nejiomg   Lelouche by nejiomg   Kumataro by nejiomg  (the last one is not my OC, I just drew him ^^)

Couple
Omen and Julian reversed by nejiomg   Omen and Julian by nejiomg  

Anime scene?

Ash Lynx by nejiomg  
hello! we're interested in this project! here's our sample
Shinta By Independent Club-dcn7r3v by independent-club   Untitled By Independent Club-dc53aqn by independent-club   Yaia From Gbf By Independent Club-dcoix1r by independent-club  
Hi, im a manga artist interested in this project.
salwa.karim104@hotmail.com
here's portfolio www.wysp.ws/amnesia/
Are you still looking for artists?
Commission by jonnimaru

How to Commission

-  Type of Character : Send note 2-3 Pictures Character to me. (Fanart,Anime) 
-  Personality : Detail about character
-  Reference : Pose,Mood,Emotion
-  Payment Method: Paypal To Jonnimaru@gmail.com

If you interrest pm to me