want a ffxiv commission

hello artists, I'm looking for a talented artist to make 2 commissions of my FFXIV character. I can make any reference that you need and will be excited to work with any who might be interest :3
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested in doing this job.

Here are some of my works:
Journeyer by gidb7  Bayonetta by gidb7  European Dragon Anatomy by gidb7  Zero by gidb7 

Mature Content

Human body study by gidb7

and my gallery --> www.deviantart.com/gidb7/galle…
I can also try to adapt my style to suit your preferences.

Hi kaito-crossroad,

I am very interested in your project and I would like to offer my services. I am a professional digital artist specialized in character illustration and concept art.

I am attaching a few samples of my most recent work. If you like my artstyle and want to work with me note me or send me an email: dafne.stavridi@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Dafne

Lilith by DafneStavridi Miho by DafneStavridi Naga by DafneStavridi Rogue last v by DafneStavridi Artemis by DafneStavridi Morrigan Dragon Age anc by DafneStavridi

Interested!  

Bowsette by LittleHeros69    Cammy01 by LittleHeros69   FVenom P by LittleHeros69   Ilustracion sin titulo by LittleHeros69  
Hello, I'm interested in your offer, I love drawing ffxiv characters!
Here are some examples of xiv art I've done in the past in a few of my different styles:
Heavensward Y'shtola small by Cydette   Carbuncle2 by Cydette   Nya2 by Cydette   FFXIV Group Picture small by Cydette   Hairstyle Small by Cydette   Marselle Alice by Cydette   Babysitter of Verminion by Cydette   Jumper1 by Cydette  
And here is my full commission info and prices: thetictacommish.strikingly.com…
Thank you for your consideration! <3
Hi! I'm very interested in this job offer. I don't have my art in devianart but feel free to look for me in other social media such as Twitter or Instagram. The money would be via paypal. Please feel free to contact me via mail: tenshakuma23@gmail.com. or via Twitter
Commission by tenshakuma   Comm2 by tenshakuma   Envy by tenshakuma   Ganav 72 by tenshakuma   Day 6 - Drooling by tenshakuma   Personaje Jowi by tenshakuma   Armour by tenshakuma  
Hello! I interested on your job offer...
and here is my sample artworks :
Wedding Hijab by lunanightborn Sexy Maid by lunanightborn Need Inspiration by lunanightborn Alice in Wonderland by lunanightborn Where You Were Sleeping-Fanart by lunanightborn Earth-chan~ by lunanightborn Anne with an e - fanart by lunanightborn Kiki's Delivery Service Fanart by lunanightborn Lovely Hinata by lunanightborn Yolo Yolo Bts by lunanightborn Harem Commission - from LaunchingHarpoon by lunanightborn Beautiful Lady by lunanightborn Waiting for You by lunanightborn Wait for the Rain by lunanightborn Halloween Girl by lunanightborn Servant of Evil by lunanightborn Geisha by lunanightborn Lasting Blue by lunanightborn Good Night by lunanightborn CR - fromCommuser69 - Boy OC with some Pokemon by lunanightborn
forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…
Post there your post from here too please.
Hello there! 
I'm interested
Although I don't usually work in that style I think I would manage pretty well 

Mircea-nicula-space-pirate by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-female-armor by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-charwoman02 by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-dragonrider by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-rabbit by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-nastyfairy01 by mirceanicula   Mircea-nicula-orc-comicstyle by mirceanicula  
PINUPS = $200
PAGES = $100 per page, +$50 for colors and lettering.
PAYPAL, VENMO AND CASHAPP only, 50/50 Payments before and after completion and your satisfaction. No refunds.
EMAIL: mrrocket@roadrunner.com

Commissions Banner by AJthe90skid

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 2 by AJthe90skid

Mature Content

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 4 by AJthe90skid
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 3 by AJthe90skid MY COMMISSION PROCESS 5 by AJthe90skid

Step 1 - After accepting the first down payment I make at least 4 small rough sketches (called "thumbnails"). They allow me to get an idea as to which direction I want to take with the next step. You can choose between the 4 of these thumbnails you want me to turn into a complete image. If you don't like either of them, I just make 4 more! If you DO like it, then....

Step 2 - I take the idea in the thumbnail stage and start deciding on the details, and then...

Step 3 - It's starting to look like something now! I usually pause at this stage because the direction you (the client) give me at this point is crucial in determining how it will look later. Keep in mind that throughout all of this I will be contacting you constantly to ensure your satisfaction! If it was a COLORED commission you'd let me know at this point how you'd like it colored. No detail is too small!

Step 4
- When it's all done, you pay the balance for it! Paypal only! And in return you get either: a High-Quality 300 DPI 11x17 inch .PNG file of the commission OR you can have the original 11x17 in. bristol board artwork MAILED to you once you provide the mailing information. Commissions are signed, and securely packaged. Remember, shipping charges will apply.

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
My semi-realistic portrait excample -  :: SVTFOE: TOM LUCITOR :: by NekoMaon

I am a traditional cartoon artist and I would like to draw your characters for the low price - 2$ per piece (1 character) or 3$ per piece (2 characters on a piece). There are some excamples of my work, for more excamples check my "sketches" gallery folder. I also can draw other kind of commissions like full colored or chibi. Just ask me about it if you are interested.

I also draw a NSFW. Note me if you are interested and I'll get you a link of my NSWF folder on Sta.sh Heart

Comm.: the social network by NekoMaon ::Some fanart scetches:: by NekoMaon Comm.: Cold by NekoMaon G.: ANTO by NekoMaon Comm.: Dakimakura: Clawed grl and Itrea by NekoMaon

1$ = 100 Points

For more excamples check my GALLERY

Comm.: the social network by NekoMaon   Comm.: Cold by NekoMaon   - 2-3$ sketches and linerats
G.: CooI by NekoMaon   /Bisa-Chibi by NekoMaon :: Monsters of Gravity Falls :: by NekoMaon   ::Star Butterfly:: by NekoMaon   - 3$ colored bust and chibi, flat colored
::Mermaid:: by NekoMaon A.T.: Black Salem by NekoMaon   ::MIRACULOUS: LADYBUG:: by NekoMaon  - 15$ full without bg, bust with simple bg

Mature Content

C.E.: Alina by NekoMaon
  C.E.: Pine-Up Hekapoo by NekoMaon - 20$ full with simple bg
Job hunt 10-18 by ayi19
Hi! I'm Available for new commissions! Message me for rates or email me at ayiloveskat_@yahoo.com :)
hi my commissions are open 
you may also check my gallery 
www.deviantart.com/aikawa01

my sample work for final fantasy 14 commission 
Final Fantasy 14 Commission by Aikawa01
other sample commission
Rpg by Aikawa01 Custom Game char commission by Aikawa01 RPG Game custom char Commission by Aikawa01
im interested i love ffxiv 
heres a commission i did my character and a friend's character  Ffxiv Chibi Commission by Ladycandy2011
heres my prices 
if you are Interest in a Commission me send me a note with the complete details of what you want! Commission sheet link Below
fav.me/daooi6f
Please read the whole commission sheet
  (Type)  
BUST UP : $25
Waist Up : $ 35
FULL BODY : $40
Chibi : $ 25

(NSFW/ADULT THEME (60+)

Pillow Mech Arm by Ladycandy2011   Demi by Ladycandy2011   Monstober4 Masked Killers by Ladycandy2011    Goblin Princess by Ladycandy2011  
you can see more of my art in my gallery

btw what server do you play on?

Hello! I´m interested! These are some samples of my work:

Transformation by sat-s   KIT and ROLF- COMMISSSION- by sat-s   Angemon and Angewomon by sat-s   Black Lady by sat-s

Cviper by sat-s Seiori -CONTEST- by sat-s Ruki -Disorder Heaven- by sat-s After the rain by sat-s   Princess Zelda - COMMISSION- by sat-s

FADE by sat-s   Fanzilla 2 by sat-s   Dragon Ball by sat-s   Superheroinas x el aborto legal by sat-s

Please take a look at my gallery for more samples: 

www.sat-s.deviantart.com/gallery

Currently I´m taking commissions. This is my price list:
COMMISSION CHART-2018 by sat-s

-CHIBI (lineart, traditional, or digital)  $ 5* USD  (+ Extra character = $5 usd)
-SKETCH/LINEART   $10* USD   (+ Extra character = $5 usd) 
-FULL COLOR:

Digital $20* USD    (+ Extra character = $10 usd)
Traditional $15* USD   (+ Extra character = $10 usd)
+ BACKGROUND (detailed background) $10* USD

Hi there, I'm interested! 

*art challenge 3 by greypandaart   * art challenge #1 by greypandaart   * art challenge #2 by greypandaart '
Portrait Commission by greypandaart  Youtube commision art by greypandaart   Keith Kogane - sport wear voltron series by greypandaart 
Skatergirl by greypandaart  Suzy Bannion - Suspiria by greypandaart   Study by greypandaart  
In Harmony. by greypandaart  * DECEIT * ( kuron / voltron ) by greypandaart    
Hello, I'm interested.

COMMISSION ARE OPEN by Jefra

Some examples:

[COMM] Avengers from Earth 1212 by Jefra [COMM] Sayara Mirumoto by Jefra Starfire by Jefra Tirbet (2018) by Jefra Deadpool and Rick Grimes vs Zombies! (colored) by Jefra Spiderman (Colored) by Jefra Samael (2017) by Jefra Zain Holyland by Jefra The Gang by Jefra Edan Ignatius by Jefra Dovah by Jefra [Commission] Ace full body by Jefra Catwoman by Jefra Steampunk Hitomi by Jefra In the forest by Jefra

Please take a look at my gallery
jefra.deviantart.com/gallery/

Meow :3 Hello dear! I'm interesting to work with you ^^

here my info!Bongo-cat-test 
'COMMISSIONS OPEN! new prices and options! open
pink flower - F2U bullet Please, read!pink flower - F2U bullet 
Terms of Service

:snowflake UPDATE NEWS:snowflake 
strawberry roll divider pixel F2U I have new prices! strawberry roll divider pixel F2U
 ----------------   
 CAN I DRAW AND NOT 
I CAN DO:
 Furrys
 Ecchi
 Robots/mechas
 Moe girsl/boys
 Couples 
 Some kind of species 
+18

[Emote] Jack-'o-Lantern Fanged Evil Smile I CAN DO:

Furrys
 Ecchi
 Robots/mechas
 Moe girsl/boys
 Couples 
 Some kind of species 
+18

[Emote] Jack-'o-Lantern Fanged Evil Smile I CAN'T DO:
Lolicon or Shotacon
Strongers mens/womens

[Pixel] Rainbow Heart Pride Flag [F2U] - Animated  CHIBI < 20€ per character depends of the difficult >< 2000Points
Backgrounds: Simple: 3€ Medium: 5€ Difficult: 6 / 10 € depends of how hard is
Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts  Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts   

[Pixel] Rainbow Heart Pride Flag [F2U] - Animated  BIG-PIXELART <20€ per character depends of the difficult > <2000Points >
Big Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Big Pixelart Commission for succultist by AruOwlsArts    Big Pixelart Commission for Middynx by AruOwlsArts  

[Pixel] Rainbow Heart Pride Flag [F2U] - Animated PAGEDOLL <12€ per character depends of the difficult >
1200Points 
Blinking by default, extra animation will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Max. 3 animations.
pagedoll commission for lihyan96 by AruOwlsArts  pagedoll commission for jeremiahda by AruOwlsArts   pagedoll commission for Wickad by AruOwlsArts  pagedoll commission for crimsoncommande by AruOwlsArts  pagedoll commission for crimsoncommande by AruOwlsArts  pagedoll artrade with Lunathyst by AruOwlsArts       

[Pixel] Rainbow Heart Pride Flag [F2U] - Animated Pixelbust <6'20€ per character depends of the difficult >620Points 
extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€

Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for nippono by AruOwlsArts  

[Pixel] Rainbow Heart Pride Flag [F2U] - Animated Fullbody < 35€ per character depends of the difficult >3500Points 
Backgrounds: Simple: 3€ Medium: 5€ Difficult: 6 / 10 € depends of how hard is.
PASTELBOY X MONSTERGIRL by AruOwlsArts  Zero by AruOwlsArts   
I'm going to send you a note with details!
Send me a note if you are interested :)

My FF14 works so far:
Tsukuyomi (Final Fantasy XIV) by NevaViArt   My FFXIV character by NevaViArt

Other artworks:
Give me a name pls~ by NevaViArt   Sparkly Mermaid by NevaViArt   Trapped in the night by NevaViArt
hi my commissions are currently open!
here are some examples!! :)
all prices are negotiable! Commission by Chibi576   Tiefling by Chibi576   wip elf girl by Chibi576   Fantasy elf by Chibi576   Elf Profile by Chibi576   Elf in forest by Chibi576   Neko girl by Chibi576   Shen by Chibi576   brownpaperrr by Chibi576   usagi face!! by Chibi576   sailor moon!! by Chibi576