WANTED: Four DND Themed Pictures

Hello Madame, or Sir,
I've been running a DND game for about two years now, and its (finally) nearly finished.  I'd like to reward my players for their patience and the energy with which they have played through my story with a T shirt each (4 in all), that sums up their character in the story.  The issue is that I'm not an artist in that sense.  I could spend a lifetime trying and not be half as amazing at it as some of the artists I've seen here.  So I'd like to get a quote for these four drawings.  I don't need rights to produce, just the right to put each picture onto a T-shirt as a gift.  I'm looking for a roughly comic book art style, and in color.

As to the particulars:
Name: Brandon Lee Thompson
E-mail.  Moorningstaar@gmail.com
Deviant Art Handle: Moorningstaar
Subject:  See below for each
Backgrounds:  All simple

Picture 1: Zornesk the Redeemer.  I need a pic of a Kobold floating against a simple background (perhaps a starscape?) He is wearing black and red plate armor.  His posture has his hands out and level at his sides, with his palms turned up.  His head is thrown back, and there is a halo around it.  (trust me, the character deserves it).  Above would say 'WWZD?'.  Below would say 'What Would Zornesk Do?'

Picture 2: Minerva the Angered.  This would be a picture of a strong woman in leather armor.  Her hands are demon claws, and she is sporting a set of silver dragon wings (Long story).  She should be on or amidst a pile of dead bodies, with blood still dripping from her claws.  This will have a thought bubble of her asking 'Why do they keep asking if its that time of the month?'.  I know, but the woman playing the character will think its hilarious.  This could be set to a simple sky background

Picture 3: Quagrim the Chaotic:  This would be of a gnome wearing chainmail under a green cloak and wearing a sheriffs hat.  He has a revolver in one hand.  I'd like his face to resemble Tony Montana (Al Pacino's character from Scarface).  Behind him is a large humanoid bunny wielding a Falchion.  His text is 'Say hello to my little friend!'

Picture 4:  Golbat the pantsed.  This is probably the hardest picture.  I need a montage of a blue skinned male character being killed by pants in various ways.  (Again, its a long story)  One would be of a lightning bolt arcing to a belt buckle.  Another would be of a goblin placing a bomb in his pocket.  Another would be of a plant monster dragging him towards its gaping maw with tentacles holding his pants.  Another would be of sentient pants he's wearing running him off of a cliff (not sure if you can do that with a still image).  Another would be of pants strangling him.  Another would be of his pants being caught in an underwater rock slide.  There would be one showing him hanging from the branch of a tree by pants that are currently tearing.  There would be one of him wielding a torch against a kobold; the torch caught his pants on fire.  And in the center would be a picture of this character standing face to face with a dragon (just the head would suffice.)  The clothing can change or remain the same for each instance.  And since these will be much smaller I don't want the same detail as the others.  These might even work best drawn comically.  I'd like the montage to be in the form of a caution sign.  The text for this will be ''Caution: For safety reasons, this shirt not to be worn with pants!'

Thank you for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
First just let me say wow; I never expected to get so many great offers.  I'd fully expected to log in today and be happy with one.  In my opinion this thread represents a lot of talent.  Working through it has taken quite some time, but its been interesting.  I assure you, narrowing down the options has not been easy, and it is an ongoing process.

While many of you have great talent, the style I saw was not what I was looking for for this project.  I've done my best to keep the recipient's likes in mind as much as my own.

Some of you were asking quite reasonable prices for phenomenal art; however (as I've mentioned to many of you in notes) I don't like my Pathfinder group quite that much.

Thank you all for your submissions.  I've sent notes to the artists I'm interested in pursuing this project with.  Best of wishes to all of you in your endeavors.
Hey there! If you're still in need of an artist you can find a link to my page and a few examples of my work below.

Feel free to message me anytime regarding pricing or any other particulars.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Kabaneri Bushi: Steambolt by Xaimn Kabaneri Bushi: Steamblade by Xaimn Kabaneri Bushi: Shuriken by Xaimn Freelance Girls Pt.2 by Xaimn Questing Cat by Xaimn
Hello ! !
At the moment I am available to only produce Pin-ups, Covers, posters, etc ...
I'm not available to produce sequential pages, Comics.
The reason is that I'm already involved in producing a huge project with 100 pages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 19 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 14
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color (1 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 9.50 dollars.
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
Hello, I'm interested.
Note sent
personal work in progress from 2015 by RoeeateR  Nuri Amen Ra pyramids FINAL by RoeeateR  DnD group commission by RoeeateR  Sketch from 2015 by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Timefag5  by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR  MALAZAN / RAEST by RoeeateR  mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR   
  Dix by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR  

Bibs by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR

Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR  Termite tower 2f by RoeeateR
Hello! I'd be interested in desiging these four t-shirt illustrations for you :)
This is my portfolio: lilith5th.artworkfolio.com
My general prices:
New Commission Infod by Lilith-the-5th  
Being a "bulk order" of 4 illustrations I can offer some sort of discount on the full price. If interested in a personalized quote please get in touch.
Hope to hear from you! Thank you for reading :D
hi interested, here you can see my works www.instagram.com/federicopiro…  Paladin defendin' his mates by D34THM3T4L  

Mature Content

Only a mage can live in a place like that by D34THM3T4L

Mature Content

old raven god by D34THM3T4L
  female dwarf cleric by D34THM3T4L   Heelboy series - Liz sherman by D34THM3T4L   Random portrait of a girl by D34THM3T4L   deep gnome bard by D34THM3T4L
i do a lot of D&D characters recently. For the pricing 25 for a portrait 30 for a bust and 40 full body +5 for colored version.
Hello, if you like my style check the note I'm sending you for pricing.

Numero 1 by zoppy   The Shaman by zoppy   Discworld by zoppy   Blood In My Head by zoppy  
here is a link to my portfolio: warpentak.wixsite.com/portfoli…
if my art style fits your needs, send me an e-mail and we can continue from there.
my prices are negotiable depending on your needs.
i look forward to hearing from you.
Hi there,

I would like to apply. If you're still interested, of course.

I've been working as a freelance character illustrator for almost two years. Here some examples of the work that I've done:

Charles and his little flying-squirrel friend by Unilt Yulyeong by Unilt Imperial Officer (Hzafirea) by Unilt
Darth Orias by Unilt Eadric by Unilt Landis Mallory by Unilt
Imperial Officer by Unilt

You can check some of  my prices and such here:

www.deviantart.com/unilt/journ…

www.deviantart.com/unilt/journ…

Feel free to contact me via email to: Yhart.tumblr@gmail.com if you're interested.

Bad Company by CarloGarde   Armstrong8 by CarloGarde   Strong6 by CarloGarde   Strongest by CarloGarde   Vampy by CarloGarde   Catfight by CarloGarde   Cheetah by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde   Gotham by CarloGarde   Please check me out. Thank you - Carlo
Oh my gosh, your friends circle sounds awesome!  I love the ideas for the shirts, omg.

I love drawing expressive antics, here are some examples of characters messing around:

Beautiful! by Tavoriel well here's the thing by Tavoriel Neighbors by Tavoriel You're Not From Around Here Are You by Tavoriel Undead Infestation #2 by Tavoriel
And here's a design that would work really well for a Dark Souls T-shirt:

I don't want to save the world by Tavoriel

I charge based on a ~$20/hr guideline, with fixed prices based on estimated time.  Off the top of my head I could see taking under or around 4 hours for each design.  Let's talk more if the style suits your needs.

Good luck with your search, and congratulations on a successful campaign!
Tav
Hello, my portfolio and commission info can be found on my website: adriankendallart.com/
I have a good amount of experience with D&D characters, some of which can be found under my Character Design page.
I'm a freelance artist . I'm also good at adaption style .Here is some of my sample,
Feel free to contact me via 

maivanhuy.137@gmail.com

If you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Ancient Dragon by Huy137    Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by Huy137  Moonlight Dancer by Huy137  Sunny day by Huy137   The Fruit stealer by Huy137   Dendrahlis - War of The Gods by Huy137       The night watch by Huy137    Book cover by Huy137  The moon Queen by Huy137  The Witch of Castile Book Cover by Huy137   Magic Hammer by Huy137    The lonely princess by Huy137  Monkey King VS White Snake by Huy137  The King's advisor by Huy137  Slave warrior by Huy137   Jungle girl Hunting by Huy137  The Sunmane Pass - Cover Book by Huy137   The Man and the Satyr - Cover Book by Huy137   The Secret of Skyhold Tower Cover by Huy137   Lyman Jungle by Huy137  Lyman City by Huy137    Water Elemental_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137   Spear Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137  Sword Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137  Bow Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137 

:bulletgreen: Greetings !

:bulletgreen: I have over 7 years experience in digital art.
:bulletgreen: I've made art for various games (which includes the characters, backgrounds, tools, weapons, environment).
:bulletgreen: Few of these games are published on Steam, 2 of them are visual novels where the player gets to choose from various scenarios.
:bulletgreen: I've also made multiple book covers, logos, banners, promotional materials.
:bulletblue: None of the above can be seen here, I can provide links in a private conversation.
:bulletgreen: More details through an email or a note.
paladin_painter1@abv.bg

www.twitch.tv/penmore

^ This a logo and banner I made for twitch, click on the burger icon to see the whole thing
another logo sample Logo by PaladinPainter

This is my gallery:
Kraken vs angel by PaladinPainter   Web novel cover by PaladinPainter  Furious duo by PaladinPainter
Spell breaker by PaladinPainter  Penguin's loot by PaladinPainter  Game cover + logo by PaladinPainter
Bumblebee by PaladinPainter   Pumpkin Head Sheriff by PaladinPainter   Adriana by PaladinPainter
  Grounded Dragon by PaladinPainter   Red hood's revenge by PaladinPainter
Lava god by PaladinPainter   Angel Skies by PaladinPainter
Fairy Capitol by PaladinPainter   Fire Dragon by PaladinPainter  
Frog Prince by PaladinPainter   Smart Ink Drawing by PaladinPainter   Easter bunny by PaladinPainter
Fallen Allina by PaladinPainter   Brave new tommorow by PaladinPainter
Orc warrior : the cursed blade. by PaladinPainter   Penguin party by PaladinPainter

paladin_painter1@abv.bg

:bulletgreen: Best regards.
Hello I'm freelance digital painting artist and I often do D&D char. If you interest  with my artstyle. you can contact me via DA or m email: octavianus.gozali@yahoo.com
Thorn by Ocetee Mashu Kyrielite by Ocetee Yorha 2 type b by Ocetee Archer by Ocetee Just Witch Things by Ocetee Knight by Ocetee Knight's Tale by Ocetee There's Always a Light by Ocetee Orca Airlines by Ocetee Yotohime by Ocetee Sindar Pelt by Ocetee Yennefer by Ocetee Venom by Ocetee

Ocetee's Commissions Info by Ocetee
HI

My name is Justice Naim. I'm a illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. I'm attaching a link to my instagram which I post to more frequently. Im comfortable working in any style. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks so much.

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaima…

Artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com
contact me if your are interested
Comm Page 1 by Cecilioque   Comm Page 2 by Cecilioque   Comm Page 3 by Cecilioque   Croodle 38.2 by Cecilioque   Zila by Cecilioque   Croodle9 by Cecilioque   Croodle 37 by Cecilioque   Comm 7 by Cecilioque   Croodle 13.2 by Cecilioque   Croodle 12 by Cecilioque   Icon by Cecilioque   Ness croodle by Cecilioque   Croodle 31 by Cecilioque