Artist Needed for Lord of the Rings Fanart $90 to $110 Budget

Hello all!

I am looking for someone who could help me with a small project involving two Lord of the Rings characters, one canon and one OC. The canon character is Gil-Galad, the last High King of the Noldor and the second character is an OC of mine. I can provide full references as to what she looks like down to her hair color, attire, facial structure, etc. And, of course, I can also provide references as to Gil-Galad's appearance. The two characters would be simply posed (either half body or fully body) with little to no background incorporated. The piece would also be done in full color. My budget for this project is between $90 to $110 USD paid through Paypal. Please post below if you are interested with some examples of your work or note me, but be advised, I am looking for an artist who can interpret these characters realistically. No anime please. The more traditional your style, the better. Have a question about this project? Again, feel free to comment below or note me at anytime. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
PINUPS = $200
PAGES = $100 per page, +$50 for colors and lettering.
PAYPAL, VENMO AND CASHAPP only, 50/50 Payments before and after completion and your satisfaction. No refunds.
EMAIL: mrrocket@roadrunner.com

Commissions Banner by AJthe90skid

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 2 by AJthe90skid

Mature Content

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 4 by AJthe90skid
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 3 by AJthe90skid MY COMMISSION PROCESS 5 by AJthe90skid

Step 1 - After accepting the first down payment I make at least 4 small rough sketches (called "thumbnails"). They allow me to get an idea as to which direction I want to take with the next step. You can choose between the 4 of these thumbnails you want me to turn into a complete image. If you don't like either of them, I just make 4 more! If you DO like it, then....

Step 2 - I take the idea in the thumbnail stage and start deciding on the details, and then...

Step 3 - It's starting to look like something now! I usually pause at this stage because the direction you (the client) give me at this point is crucial in determining how it will look later. Keep in mind that throughout all of this I will be contacting you constantly to ensure your satisfaction! If it was a COLORED commission you'd let me know at this point how you'd like it colored. No detail is too small!

Step 4
- When it's all done, you pay the balance for it! Paypal only! And in return you get either: a High-Quality 300 DPI 11x17 inch .PNG file of the commission OR you can have the original 11x17 in. bristol board artwork MAILED to you once you provide the mailing information. Commissions are signed, and securely packaged. Remember, shipping charges will apply.

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
the lord of the ring 1 by danizurita   the lord of the ring by danizurita
hello I am available for this project, look at my portfolio. 

My semi-realistic portrait excample -  :: SVTFOE: TOM LUCITOR :: by NekoMaon

For more excamples check my GALLERY

G.: CooI by NekoMaon   /Bisa-Chibi by NekoMaon :: Monsters of Gravity Falls :: by NekoMaon   ::Star Butterfly:: by NekoMaon   - 15$ colored bust and chibi, flat colored
::Mermaid:: by NekoMaon A.T.: Black Salem by NekoMaon   ::MIRACULOUS: LADYBUG:: by NekoMaon  - 20$ full without bg, bust with simple bg

Mature Content

C.E.: Alina by NekoMaon
  C.E.: Pine-Up Hekapoo by NekoMaon - 25$ full with simple bg
Hello!
I am very interested in your project.
There you go some samples of my work.

DUO - Print advertising by AnOddStore   Donatello - Print advertising by AnOddStore   TRANSMIGRANTES by AnOddStore   Wise Dragon by AnOddStore   GEVAUDAN 4 by AnOddStore   Valkyrie by AnOddStore   Valkyrie detail by AnOddStore   Valkyrie detail by AnOddStore   Epic Fail by AnOddStore   Sunny Honey - Print advertising by AnOddStore   Eagle by AnOddStore   Tiger, tiger by AnOddStore   A visionary cat by AnOddStore  
That sounds intriguing! :)

I'm always happy to try out new things and styles, so there's some variety in my previous works. Maybe some of it calls to you? ;)

Before the Storm by KeekaTiger   Leaf Dance by KeekaTiger  

and I actually did some LotR portraits:

Undomiel by KeekaTiger     The Lady of the Galadhrim by KeekaTiger

looking forward to hearing from you! :)
***NOTE ME FIRST HERE IN DA*** or message me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/alreich.mendo… 
Instagram: @ericm3ndoza 

For more of my artwork just check my gallery.
OC Contract Killer by Erickulto  Last Combat (ink work) by Erickulto  #EricVersions: Umaru by Erickulto  Winning Entry: hur hut hike! by Erickulto  MangaMeEric by Erickulto OT Negative Separation pages by Erickulto  The Final Combat by Erickulto  O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto  UB OCs squad by Erickulto
hello, .....
I'm very interested in this job
these are my works:

COMMISSION: THE REAPER by caturchandra COMMISION: HAM by caturchandra Admiral by caturchandra Conqueror by caturchandra Blade runner 2049 by caturchandra My Queen by caturchandra Killing Felhound by caturchandra WOW COMMISSION by caturchandra
Young king by caturchandra Sazshatha by caturchandra Spell by caturchandra The Crow by caturchandra RANGER ELF by caturchandra ORC RANGER by caturchandra
Guardian by caturchandra The Slayer by caturchandra RED SAMURAI by caturchandra Jytha by caturchandra ORC HUNTER by caturchandra COMMISSION: DASH by caturchandra
Mr Faun by caturchandra STEAMPUNK WARLORDS by caturchandra MONK WITH IRON CLAW by caturchandra LADY FAIRY by caturchandra DWARF MINER by caturchandra COMMISSION: SCIPIO by caturchandra

if you are interested in working with me
send me note or email me at worldartctr@gmail.com
thank you and have a nice day :)
This is my portofolio. Feel free to contact me if you interested
Most of them are fantasy themed characters

Albedo - Ovelord fanart #02 by azgalors   2B fanart by azgalors   Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in The Shell by azgalors   Ainz Ooal Gown - Ovelord fanart #01 by azgalors   Griifith by azgalors
I'm interested, but I kinda not sure with the colors since I suck at it (I can try, tho). Just pass by my page if you're curious.
Hello. I'm interested. Here's some of my artwork and my rates are in the link. Commission [OPEN]

Overwatch - D.Va by SamDelaTorre  Overwatch - Tracer by SamDelaTorre  Overwatch- Mercy by SamDelaTorre 
Hi there,

I would like to apply. If you're still interested, of course.

I've been working as a freelance character illustrator for almost two years. Here some examples of the work that I've done:

Charles and his little flying-squirrel friend by Unilt Yulyeong by Unilt Imperial Officer (Hzafirea) by Unilt
Darth Orias by Unilt Eadric by Unilt Landis Mallory by Unilt
Imperial Officer by Unilt

You can check all my prices and such here:

www.deviantart.com/unilt/journ…

Feel free to contact me via email to: Yhart.tumblr@gmail.com if you're interested.
I'm so interested. Check my art here: www.artstation.com/cjartcollec…
Hi,

I'm interested . My site : aaronlee3000.daportfolio.com/

Thanks you
Hello I'm interested please look at my work, my email to contact is fernandodamasio2011@hotmail.com, thank you for your attention.
Women Avengers by Fernando-Damasio   Pencil Pinups by Fernando-Damasio   Artes (12) by Fernando-Damasio   Fernando Arts (6) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (12) by Fernando-Damasio  
Hey, I'm kinda new here but I already experienced with taking commission, my rates are starting from $70-100, feel free to contact me if you want to ask anything
Mikasa by tomi-sa   Dracule Mihawk by tomi-sa   Gilgamesh Burning World by tomi-sa   Phantom Pain Karina by tomi-sa   
This is my portofolio. Feel free to contact me if you interested
Most tof them are fantasy themed characters

Albedo - Ovelord fanart #02 by azgalors   2B fanart by azgalors   Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in The Shell by azgalors   Ainz Ooal Gown - Ovelord fanart #01 by azgalors   Griifith by azgalors
 Hi would love to help out...please send me a note if interesed

Terry's Comm by Mike4419   Character comm by Mike4419   Ronso Beast by Mike4419   Zylen Andel by Mike4419   Turtle Baybeh by Mike4419  

Mature Content

Raging Commission by Mike4419
  Bunny love by Mike4419   Lars final by Mike4419   Mm final by Mike4419   Commwork Copy by Mike4419   Gulfi by Mike4419   Yurancy COmm by Mike4419   Ryan Comm by Mike4419  

Mature Content

Murphdog Commission by Mike4419
  Ss by Mike4419   Commwork Copy by Mike4419   Bg1 by Mike4419   Bg2 by Mike4419   Nosferatu by Mike4419  
Hi! My name is Alena, I'm professional fantasy artist. I would be happy to paint those characters for you since I'm a big LotR fan.
If you liked my work you can contact me via anarlie.art@gmail.com
Jev and Zenia by yaggun   Silenoris family by yaggun   Maranas by yaggun  
Hello! I would love to do this offer! These are some of my portfolios! I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

Regards, Kinnara

New Canvas by d-breeze   Character Design For Book by d-breeze   Necromancers' Pride Character Design 2 by d-breeze   Necromancers' Pride Character Design 4 by d-breeze   Dragon Age Fanart by d-breeze    Necromancers' Pride Character Design 5 by d-breeze    
I'm interested in this project! my email is commission.me427@gmail.com or you can contact me here on deviantart. 
Samples below. 

Take me with you by Sicarius8    Moments Alone by Sicarius8   Purple by Sicarius8    Repairs by Sicarius8  Taurus by Sicarius8   Sci-fi Girl by Sicarius8   Elementalist by Sicarius8   Hunter 3 by Sicarius8   Temple by Sicarius8   Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) by Sicarius8     Dragon Guide by Sicarius8   Bootlegger by Sicarius8   Hunter by Sicarius8    Commander Cullen (Dragon Age Inquisition) by Sicarius8   Dark Castle by Sicarius8   Lost Princess by Sicarius8  The Guide by Sicarius8   Ashes by Sicarius8  Mask by Sicarius8  Blue by Sicarius8  Knight of Flowers by Sicarius8   Aldwin (commission) by Sicarius8    Dragon Slayer by Sicarius8  Family portrait....or something by Sicarius8    Princess...frog...etc by Sicarius8  Story Time 03 by Sicarius8   Apprentice by Sicarius8