Storyboard Artist Needed

We are looking for a talented storyboard artist to create about 200 images to be used for a 4 to 5 min story animatic. You will only need to create drawings not the animatic. A shot breakdown and script will be provided.

If you are interested, please contact us at jobs@soulpunkstudios.com with your rate and sample of your work. Please be available to start immediately as we need this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HI

My name is Justice Naim. I'm a illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. I'm attaching a link to my instagram which I post to more frequently. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks so much.

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaima…

Artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you.

My portfolio is here.

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions,
also from my imagination  if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Necromancer by FanOfTill Act of creation II by FanOfTill  Hunter and prey by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill HERESY! by FanOfTill  The Fall by FanOfTill
Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill
The cave of 7 legged monster by FanOfTill
Cheers by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day~
I'm interested :)
Here's example of my work:
Beatiful creature by MarshMeilo   Hipster sister by MarshMeilo   Nastya by MarshMeilo   Selfie? by MarshMeilo   Laika by MarshMeilo
hi im interested!my portfolio ...www.behance.net/cleo04

Horror Comics Pages by cleofas661     Screenshot (128) by cleofas661  
Hello!
My name is Miranda and I´m a professional illustrator.
Hope that my style fits with your project.
Best regards,
M
06 by MirandaRodriguezWork   11 by MirandaRodriguezWork   10 by MirandaRodriguezWork   09 by MirandaRodriguezWork   08 by MirandaRodriguezWork   07 by MirandaRodriguezWork   12 by MirandaRodriguezWork   13 by MirandaRodriguezWork   14 by MirandaRodriguezWork   15 by MirandaRodriguezWork   16 by MirandaRodriguezWork   01 by MirandaRodriguezWork   02 by MirandaRodriguezWork   03 by MirandaRodriguezWork   04 by MirandaRodriguezWork   05 by MirandaRodriguezWork  
hi im interested I send you not but here is some of my works.
metro 2033 by esfandiarcat page of motion comic by esfandiarcat march by esfandiarcat
Hello!
I´m open to commission right now, let me know if my artworks fits with your project. 
Have a nice day ;) (Wink)
Laura
Background 01 by lauravasquez-work   Background 02 by lauravasquez-work   Concept Art by lauravasquez-work   digital Inking by lauravasquez-work   Digital Painting 02 by lauravasquez-work   Digital Painting by lauravasquez-work   Realismo by lauravasquez-work   Sequential Art 01 by lauravasquez-work   Sequential Art 02 by lauravasquez-work  
Here are some examples of my work. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here to discuss further.
Pin-up Pic' - Twisted Line by Granitoons BATTLE OF THE SANTAS by Granitoons Commission: Not so ugly jumpers by Granitoons Mummy and the Beanstalk by Granitoons Commission: The (fe)male must get through! by Granitoons Commission: Bintish Airways by Granitoons 19 Caractacus P. Doom and Harry Slime by Granitoons DG - The Coupon Crisis! - part 3 by Granitoons Commission: No Smoking in Reggie's Bar by Granitoons AH - AstroCat and co by Granitoons Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons Office Bints by Granitoons TTF - Fright Knight by Granitoons Pin-up Pic' - A Cleaner Pin-up by Granitoons AMJ - April, May and June...and January - part 2 by Granitoons AC - AstroCat Through Time and Space - THE END by Granitoons 29 Prince John by Granitoons CC curtain- try 2-Recovered by Granitoons
note send

Book Cover by RoeeateR   Nuri Amen Ra pyramids FINAL by RoeeateR   DnD group commission by RoeeateR  Sketch from 2015 by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Timefag5  by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR   Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR  MALAZAN / RAEST by RoeeateR   mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR   
  Dix by RoeeateR    Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR

Bibs by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR

Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR   Termite tower 2f by RoeeateR
Hello! Just sent you an email with samples.
I'm very interested in this project and I've worked in storyboarding before.
My best regards!
Hello, I am an illustrator, concept artist, character designer, graphic designer, and comic maker. My portfolio can be found here: adriankendallart.com/