Create a logo for my band?

Hey all! I'm looking for someone to design and create a logo for a band I'm in with some friends. We're called Callows. 

For this logo, I really want to see your own creativity, so I won't give too many guidelines. You can choose whether or not to include the name of the band, completely up to you. It can be anything from an extravagant color piece to a simple black and white symbol.

The word Callow technically means a baby bird before it has grown feathers (or something along those lines), but it can also mean someone who's inexperienced, immature, young, etc. Keeping all that in mind, using some sort of bird or at least nature imagery would be an awesome bonus considering what the word means.

I haven't really decided the price I'm going for yet, so if you tell me how much you want we can work it out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!
Comments88
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. Please check ou my gallery.
I can try! here's a logo I made:
HYBRID Logo by an-xi-ety
I could do something more detailed for $20
That would be great! Is there any way I could see a rough sketch of your idea before you actually put too much work into it?
sure! (I already have an idea) what's the official price you're offering?
I could give you the $20 if I like your idea (I'm sure I will)
Hi,

I work in ilustration and design, I like a lot your idea and want do the logo for you,
My price are for US$ 50 , but also can do for 40.

If interested can call in my e-mail:

gabriel.design@outlook.com.br

Gabriel-prado-logo-adventure-pak-prancheta-1 by GPgabriel6   Gabriel-prado-art-5 by GPgabriel6    Gabriel-prado-logo by GPgabriel6    Gabriel-prado-aula-4-cartao-gp-2 by GPgabriel6  
Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, a freelance digital artist. I accept any request for graphic design.

I'm interested to make a logo for your band (Callows). My price is USD 60 per logo design service.

Here are some samples of my works.

Aegis logo by muzakkidesignworks The Airsoft Kid logo by muzakkidesignworks KHF logo by muzakkidesignworks Knightylol logo by muzakkidesignworks Yottapocalypse logo by muzakkidesignworks MysteryGift logo by muzakkidesignworks The Critter Cave by muzakkidesignworks WWP logo by muzakkidesignworks Peyton Street Pens logo by muzakkidesignworks Echonix logo by muzakkidesignworks Triumph logo by muzakkidesignworks Battle for Europe logo by muzakkidesignworks Orphans of the Ruins logo by muzakkidesignworks Regal Panda logo by muzakkidesignworks Morrigan's Toys and Games logo by muzakkidesignworks Domesticated Sloths logo by muzakkidesignworks Dead Piggies logo by muzakkidesignworks Big Blue Bizarre logo by muzakkidesignworks

Let me know if you are interested to hire me! I'm quickly responsive on note and email (farizmuzakkialfatih@gmail.com). :D
Here are some examples of my work. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here to discuss further. 
Pin-up Pic' - Twisted Line by Granitoons BATTLE OF THE SANTAS by Granitoons Commission: Not so ugly jumpers by Granitoons Mummy and the Beanstalk by Granitoons Commission: The (fe)male must get through! by Granitoons Commission: Bintish Airways by Granitoons 19 Caractacus P. Doom and Harry Slime by Granitoons DG - The Coupon Crisis! - part 3 by Granitoons Commission: No Smoking in Reggie's Bar by Granitoons AH - AstroCat and co by Granitoons Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons Office Bints by Granitoons TTF - Fright Knight by Granitoons Pin-up Pic' - A Cleaner Pin-up by Granitoons AMJ - April, May and June...and January - part 2 by Granitoons AC - AstroCat Through Time and Space - THE END by Granitoons 29 Prince John by Granitoons CC curtain- try 2-Recovered by Granitoons
hello :)
sounds cool. what genre are you playing?

I'd love doing this for you. my logo portfolio is the following: www.aerozopher.com/logo

tell me if you are interested
I love your work! We play a few different genres but mainly folk/americana/blues/rock with some synth work as well. How much would you charge for something like that?
ah :)
since I do high quality work and you get high res files and vector files (because that's the state of the art) I'd like to charge 150 bucks.
you also get 2 sketches in the beginning where you choose your favorite that will be finished.
That price seems totally fair, but unfortunately it's more than I can pay. Thanks for offering, though!
Sure, hopefully. But I'm a currently unemployed 18 year old straight out of highschool. I honestly wish I had $150 to drop on a logo right now, but I just don't.
ugh, then you should wait with it. don't you plan on keeping that logo as representation for the next decade?

How do you think these prices would translate to logo work?

Hi there, 

Would love to assist you in your request if you are still looking for an artist to hire, I am a graphic and interactive designer with experience and training in illustration and the fine arts, with a very adaptable style. If you'd like to feel free to look over my digital portfolio of some of my more recent works, and if you so wish to reach out over private message and we can discuss working together. 

www.behance.net/rashawartcafb

Shane (rashaw.art@gmail.com)

Iam a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain     Negan Inks by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain      Gotham - Selina by HeroforPain      Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain Stranger Things by HeroforPain           Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain            Megbearanime by HeroforPain  See me now by HeroforPain    Lion King - Mufasa by HeroforPain   Yennefer of Vengerberg by HeroforPain  Game of Thrones - Eastwatch by HeroforPain  Death/Beginning by HeroforPain   Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain  Ygritte by HeroforPain       The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain Walking Things - Stegen by HeroforPain  Line Art Montage by HeroforPain  A Monster called Loneliness by HeroforPain Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain   

Mature Content

Waking up by HeroforPain
  Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain
let's try with a sketch. the price of one sketch is $ 5. if arranged, arrange the picture.
Sorry, I'm not going to pay for something until I know it's what I'm looking for
Maybe you interested
Bank Kalbar by Ocetee Logo 75% Fix by Ocetee ACC color by Ocetee
How much would something like that cost?