Comic artist wanted for 48 page horror story

I'm producing a 48 page horror story, co-written by Christopher Sebela (who has worked for most major publishers and is absolutely exploding right now). I've had a great response to my call out for samples, but figured I should do my due dilligence and post to the general deviantart community as well. 

I'm offering pay along with shared ownership, so with any luck the payment up front will act as an advance on more to come. 

Please only reply if you consider yourself to be at a professional level and can provide plenty of sequential samples.

Randy Stone

Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you to everybody who reached out! I've followed many new artists and will hopefully work with some of you on future projects.

This spot is now filled.
Hi, I'm interested in cooperation.
My name is Kamil Karpinski and I come from Poland (Europe).
My email - - kamilkonradkarpinski@gmail.com

Work on comics:
pumsmajer.artstation.com/proje…

My portfolio:
pumsmajer.artstation.com/
www.instagram.com/pumsmajerart…
www.behance.net/kamilkkarpinsk…

The Filth by pumsmajer   Georgie by pumsmajer   Zombie z0ne by pumsmajer   Plugawy #1 by pumsmajer  
Hi :)
I am interested in this :)
:o (Eek)  Bright Badassery - Commission by X-RedLemon-X   Comm: Supernatural Volleyball by X-RedLemon-X   Headshot Slots OPEN by X-RedLemon-X   Anthro OC - Ivy Harris by X-RedLemon-X   Virgil Commission by X-RedLemon-X   Hypersthene - Fungicrystal Gal by X-RedLemon-X   BNHA OC Comm: LUKE SARKUCHI by X-RedLemon-X   Pencil Comm - Dashing Duo by X-RedLemon-X   Cryptic Oni (Orc Variation by X-RedLemon-X   Lilevilen - Trade in Progres by X-RedLemon-X   Skull-kid by X-RedLemon-X   Patronus GIF by X-RedLemon-X   Mother Duck by X-RedLemon-X   Southern Impisi (Orc Variation) by X-RedLemon-X   Northland Trumundi (Orc Variation) by X-RedLemon-X   A World Full of Adventure 2 by X-RedLemon-X   Retro Gal by X-RedLemon-X   Netflix's Black - Korean Drama by X-RedLemon-X   BNHA OC: DAIKI ( BOILING POINT) by X-RedLemon-X   BNHA OC: KAMMI (DIAMASS) by X-RedLemon-X   Creature Designs by X-RedLemon-X   CLOSED Halloween Adopt - Bogeyman by X-RedLemon-X   CLOSED Halloween Adopt - Imp by X-RedLemon-X   Cloud Witch by X-RedLemon-X   Tokyo Ghoul OC by X-RedLemon-X   The Crystal Gems Trio by X-RedLemon-X   Dont Starve Shipwrecked by X-RedLemon-X   Garnet - Steven Universe by X-RedLemon-X   A Pear that really Bites by X-RedLemon-X   Faeneide Character by X-RedLemon-X   Scenery Quick Studies by X-RedLemon-X   A Vampires Hunger by X-RedLemon-X   Steven Universe Halloween Doodles by X-RedLemon-X   The Misadventures of a dragon called Brie (Page 14 by X-RedLemon-X   The Misadventures of a dragon called Brie -Page 11 by X-RedLemon-X   The Misadventures of a dragon called Brie (Page 3) by X-RedLemon-X   The Misadventures of a dragon called Brie (Page 2) by X-RedLemon-X   The Misadventures of a dragon called Brie (Page 4) by X-RedLemon-X  
Hi, my name is Hanna Rose, I'm a professional manga & comic artist interested in working with you on this project. I have drawn over 1000 sequential pages over the course of 5 years professional experience. I charge $80 - $100 per page and can turn around one page per week provided sufficient communication and information is given.

My portfolio: www.mangaportfolio.com

Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries.

All the best,
Hanna Rose
Hi there! I'm interested on helping you with your project I salute you! You can check out my DA profile or me IG for some examples of my work.

if you are interested and need more examples, don't be afraid to ask
Cheers!
Thank you to everyone who has sent me comic samples. I have reached out to those that interested me. Please don't take offence if I don't reply. I have been trying to comment to all my notes, but it's become quite time consuming (especially replying to those who don't even have a single sequential sample to show)

P7 by CarloGarde   Thor2 by CarloGarde   Thor1 by CarloGarde   Hulk1 by CarloGarde   Aqua1 by CarloGarde   D5 by CarloGarde   D3 by CarloGarde   Vixens by CarloGarde   Psylocke by CarloGarde   V1 by CarloGarde   Jla by CarloGarde   Despero by CarloGarde   Jla by CarloGarde   Sonja by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde   Sonja Bar by CarloGarde  Please check out my gallery and rates. Thank you - Carlo
Hello. I sent you a note with sequential art samples and page rates.
Thank you.
Love horror. Sending portfolio.
I have interest in this project please look at my work, my email to contact is fernandodamasio2011@hotmail.com, thank you for your attention.
estudos de pginas ED BENES 6 by Fernando-Damasio   my pencil and ink by Nicki Andrews by Fernando-Damasio   my pencil-ink Nicki Andrews-color Eduardo Silva by Fernando-Damasio   Estudos De Pginas Ed Benes 4 by Fernando-Damasio   Estudos De Pginas Do Ed Benes 3 by Fernando-Damasio   estudo de pginas  do ED BENES 2 by Fernando-Damasio   estudo de pginas do ED BENES 1 by Fernando-Damasio   Fernando Arts (6) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (1) by Fernando-Damasio   Fernando Arts (16) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (9) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (23) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (20) by Fernando-Damasio   Pencil Fernando Damasio -color Eduardo Silva by Fernando-Damasio   studies page Superman- Ed Benes by Fernando-Damasio   Studies Page by Fernando-Damasio  
I sent you a note with art and animation links. Please check it out.
I am interested..here’s the link of my samples of work..

www.instagram.com/carl_embalza…
I'm interested:
www.deviantart.com/caraart/gal…

Cheers!
 - Gabriel
weiszgabriel@yahoo.com
disponibile per una prova! posso inviare un grande portafoglio alla tua posta?  Grazie. la mia mail è dd.92@live.it
avilable for a test! can i send a large portfolio to your mail? thanks.

Hello! I'm freelance concept artist and illustrator.

I think I have every skill it takes to make this project top quality. Сurrently I'm working on 2 comic books, that has different styles. I'm really flexible and I'm willing look for new style. Personally I prefer semi realistic style, let me know about your book more! 

I've been working with different companies for more than 2 years at the moment. I'm expierenced at concept art (character design, environment design, mood paintings), illustration (battle scenes, character portraits, etc.), storyboarding, designing lighting and scenes for films, etc. I've worked a lot on a films, designing visuals from scratch. I've worked with writers, helping then establishing visual component for their books (comic books, covers, book illustration). I am especially proud of the work I did for upcoming sci-fi film „Spirit shine“. For it I used my broad range of skill as an artist in design, storytelling, software, digital drawing and painting, as well as traditional arts, etc. At the same time I participated in developing 2 other action films as concept artist. 

Don't forget to check my online portfolio at art station: www.artstation.com/meduzart Can't wait to hear back from you!
Feel free to pm me or contact me via email: nikvasilchuk@gmail.com 

Cheers!

1 by meduzart   12 by meduzart   25 by meduzart   6 by meduzart   13 by meduzart   14 by meduzart   20 by meduzart  
HI there, I'm interested, please check my galleries:
zuccarelloartworks.daportfolio…
www.deviantart.com/zuccarello
If you want to contact me back please send me a message at monsteroso79@gmail.com

Thanks
note send

DnD group commission by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Timefag5  by RoeeateR  Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR   Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR  MALAZAN / RAEST by RoeeateR  NUKE TOWN FINAL wip by RoeeateR  mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR   
  Dix by RoeeateR   The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR

Bibs by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR

Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR   Termite tower 2f by RoeeateR
I'd be interested in learning more. Please feel free to view my samples and to note me if you're interested in speaking further.
Thanks,
George
Hi,
I'm a webcomics/horror comics artist.
you can check out my comics page here >
tapas.io/series/Out-of-Darknes…
I'm interested for this offer,feel free to contact me anytime,
thanks for your time
email: rosasc2014@hotmail.com

Kaysa and her pet by Oliver-el-mediocre  Feysa palace by Oliver-el-mediocre  Doomentio by Oliver-el-mediocre  The feral woods page 3 by Oliver-el-mediocre  Commission page 1 by Oliver-el-mediocre  Commission page 2 by Oliver-el-mediocre  Commission page 3 by Oliver-el-mediocre  Commission page 5 by Oliver-el-mediocre  General Valka Ref sheet by Oliver-el-mediocre  Naga kiss by Oliver-el-mediocre  Naga warrior by Oliver-el-mediocre  The feral woods page 1 by Oliver-el-mediocre  Elf sorcerer by Oliver-el-mediocre