Closed to new replies
July 1, 2018
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

READ BEFORE POSTING - Job Offers Forum Rules

:iconmorbidman187:
morbidman187 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 1, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Bullet; Red Before posting in the forums, please read FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?. If you require assistance with the rules, please contact the help desk.

Bullet; Red If you require help with DeviantArt, please do not post a thread in the forums. Threads asking for help will be closed and you will be re-directed to Need HELP with DeviantArt? Read this!

Bullet; Red Wondering why your thread has been closed? Please read FAQ #51: Why do my threads keep getting closed? Or please contact the Support Team.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Star! The Job Offers Forum is used for serious, paid work only. Threads must include a job vacancy or opening for paid work.

Bullet; Red 
Use at YOUR OWN RISK

Bullet; Red How to Conduct Freelance / Work-For-Hire Business Transactions

Bullet; Red If you are seeking employment, you can reply to relevant offers in this forum or start a new thread in the Job Services Forum.

Note Please use the Projects Forum if:

• you do not intend to pay for work, or the payment will be in the form of Points or Premium Memberships.

• you have a contest (even if money can be won). This includes "pitches" and "speculative work" where multiple people submit, but not all get paid.

• payment cannot be guaranteed, for example if this will depend on your future profits.

Bullet; Red When you have filled the position(s) or your thread is no longer needed, please close your thread. For more information, please see FAQ #709: Can I close or delete my forum thread?

Bullet; Red We reserve the right to close threads offering work that are not appropriate for DeviantArt.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: