Looking for Artist for Middle Grade Epic Fantasy Covers

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of an illustrator for covers a 9-book epic fantasy series for middle-grade readers. I will need 9 ebook covers and 6 print book covers.

Castles, dragons, kids are some of the ideas I have for the covers. I can provide more details if needed. Some covers that show the style I’m looking for include:

www.amazon.com/Golden-Tower-Ma…
www.amazon.com/Red-Fox-Clan-Ra…
www.amazon.com/Elizabeths-Lega…

Budget is limited. I will pay through PayPal, one cover at a time with half upfront and the other half once the final art of that cover is approved.

If interested, please reply here with sample art. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you. :)
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you so much! You all are so talented, and I am definitely work with more than one of you in the future. This was not an easy decision at all, but I have chosen my artist for these covers. I'll contact those of you I wish to work with in the future through messages. Thank you all again!
Hello, I'm very interested in your project, you can see some samples of my work here:

if you are interested you can contact me through email at:  ookidrawing@gmail.com

Thanks.

Animated Death by 0oki  Sheyla by 0oki  Eagle by 0oki  Drowning Sphere by 0oki  golem vs wizard by 0oki  red dragon by 0oki  knights by 0oki  Orcs Horde by 0oki  sylvanas, fan art by 0oki  Wolf by 0oki

Hi there,

My name is Omercan and I'm a Concept Artist / Illustrator with over 3 years of experience in a variety of areas such as illustration, book covers, video games, animation, tv shows, movies and tabletop games.

You can see some examples of my work below. If you'd like to hire me, please don't hesitate to contact me here.

DnD final scene by mercikos    Camelot 2050 cover by mercikos   Omercan-cirit-journey-s-end-hi-res by mercikos   Omercan-cirit-knife-in-the-dark-hi-res by mercikos   Omercan-cirit-tower-final-renderv3 by mercikos  

Cheers,
Omercan

Hi there Nicole, I just wanted to say that I'd be very interested in working on this project with you! I have some experience working on cover art for various projects before and to be honest it would be extremely fun to work on a project related to youth fantasy since I am only 16 I have quite a bit of experience of reading and looking at some amazing fantasy books.

Sea monster frn frr by Hoken45   Snowy Mountian by Hoken45    Groot lvl99 by Hoken45   Fire Spirit by Hoken45   Tau vs khorne by Hoken45   Elliots samurai by Hoken45   Dinosaur Dragon For Dnd By Hoken45-dbdsytv by Hoken45   Ino Numenera by Hoken45   Speed paint -3 by Hoken45  
hi i am interested in this, i am a professional character designer and portrait artist.
hit me a note if interest.
Daisy stylized portrait by SkyRick1 Elizabeth Olsan stylized portrait by SkyRick1 stylized portrait by SkyRick1 commission for fredkaluppke by SkyRick1
full body by SkyRick1 Quin (Queen) oc by SkyRick1 Felicia (original character) by SkyRick1
HI Im interested, here are some samples

Fp by Mike4419   Dancer Copy by Mike4419   Commwork Copy by Mike4419   Study by Mike4419   Bg1 by Mike4419   Bg2 by Mike4419   Nosferatu by Mike4419   Twisted by Mike4419   Grego Kick2 by Mike4419   Dc Fa2 by Mike4419   Alpha by Mike4419   Wolfie by Mike4419   Widowmaker Fox by Mike4419   Gato by Mike4419   study by Mike4419  
Hi im interested in your offer and i think you are gonna like my style...
I'm Graphic designer, Illustrator, and comic artist.

My price is u$s 90 per painting.

Please check my paintings.
erwinwin.daportfolio.com/

Zorro Nipon by erwinwin   Tanuki by erwinwin   Soldier Arcangel of war by erwinwin   titan by erwinwin   Wargo en la noche by erwinwin   Enraizada by erwinwin   Pentakilll! by erwinwin   Pacific Rim, Thorned Star. by erwinwin   
Hi, my name is Kristina Del Valle. I'm a freelance artist with experience in cover art, comics, and book illustration. I'm interested in your project and I hope your interested in my art.

Portfolio: kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…

Samples:

Astrape And Bronte by Cra-ZShaker    I'm Late! by Cra-ZShaker    Will-o-the Wisp by Cra-ZShaker    Reindeer Faun by Cra-ZShaker    Sewer Gator by Cra-ZShaker    White Queen by Cra-ZShaker    Sigurd vs Fafnir by Cra-ZShaker   
I am professional graphic design and I have experience with covers (to books and others).  I am interested. It would be honour for me.

My porfolio-
kamiljerzyk.blogspot.com/
I'd love to do a cover for you if you're interested!

Sketch, Color, and Animated Commissions (OPEN) by Vibiana      

If you need more examples, feel free to visit my portfolio website or look through my gallery!  
Let me know what you think! Feel free to message me if you have any questions! :D (Big Grin)

Not Blue Enough by Vibiana   Commission for Namarks by Vibiana   Commission for JustBirdFurryThings by Vibiana   Commission For Letthepastdiereylo by Vibiana   Commission for Rootbeergoddess by Vibiana   Commission for Beachball-Jay by Vibiana   Commission for IAmANevada by Vibiana   Heart by Vibiana   Commission For JDCuneganBooks by Vibiana    Water Nymph Illustration by Vibiana   Commisison For DrakainaEmpress by Vibiana
I'm Interested, I'll send you a note.
If you like my work you can contact me at :
hristov.mariyan@gmail.com
Mariyan Hristov work  by Mariyan-Hristov   Ruins-artstation by Mariyan-Hristov   Mist1 by Mariyan-Hristov  
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio here.
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…
And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer and my discord is Chris Bryer#0101

Thank you for your time.
i'm interested
Dragon by gustavodesimone Hechicera by gustavodesimone 3 Chicas Contra Monstruo by gustavodesimone Knightsnorth 2 by gustavodesimone gustavodesimone@gmail.com
Dominion by CarloGarde   Templar by CarloGarde   Vixens by CarloGarde   Psylocke by CarloGarde   V1 by CarloGarde   Doomsday by CarloGarde   Jla by CarloGarde   Despero by CarloGarde   Thor  Vs Hulk by CarloGarde   Jla by CarloGarde   Sonja by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde   Sonja Bar by CarloGarde   Supes by CarloGarde  Please  check out my gallery  and rates. Thank you - Carlo 
Portfolio,
privatecompanyman.artstation.c…

Email,
MercenaryArt@yahoo.com

Discord,
PrivateCompanyMan #0785

Related Samples,
Lady in Red by PrivateCompanyMan Battle Sheep by PrivateCompanyMan Judge Dredd by PrivateCompanyMan Mushroom Farmer by PrivateCompanyMan
Close Quarters by PrivateCompanyMan Cursed Night by PrivateCompanyMan Lady of the Rose by PrivateCompanyMan Quad Mech by PrivateCompanyMan
HELLO IT WILL BE A GREAT PLEASURE FOR ME TO DO IT FOR YOU 
IF ITS OK TO YOU SEND ME A QUIK NOTE THANKS

Callous Ship3 by pyraker   Cover Idea 6l by pyraker   pinup zeta 12   7C by pyraker   Pinup Zeta 12 Poster 2a by pyraker   Dc To Hagertown6 by pyraker   Ship Interior5 by pyraker   Tritopia 3h by pyraker   Colony Ship Orbit.2 by pyraker   Thorin Hidrofoil 4a by pyraker   Interceptor 2e by pyraker   Thorin Hidrofoil 5a by pyraker   Arrival by pyraker   Sea Shores 2e by pyraker   The Discover by pyraker   The Vampire by pyraker  
Hi, I'm interested in your request. Here're a few samples:
Clockwork Guns4 by gaering Cover Sample-01 by gaering Outcast Oddysey Contest: Steampunk Warrior by gaering Ogre attack by gaering Beer label by gaering Ilya by gaering Traveler fox by gaering Tyron by gaering

Seeya,
Alejandro

:bulletgreen: Greetings !

:bulletgreen: I have over 7 years experience in digital art.
:bulletgreen: I've made art for various games (which includes the characters, backgrounds, tools, weapons, environment).
:bulletgreen: Few of these games are published on Steam, 2 of them are visual novels where the player gets to choose from various scenarios.
:bulletgreen: I've also made multiple book covers, logos, banners, promotional materials.
:bulletblue: None of the above can be seen here, I can provide a link in a private conversation.
:bulletgreen: More details through an email or a note.
paladin_painter1@abv.bg

This is my gallery:

Kraken vs angel by PaladinPainter   Web novel cover by PaladinPainter 
Spell breaker by PaladinPainter  Penguin's loot by PaladinPainter
Bumblebee by PaladinPainter   Pumpkin Head Sheriff by PaladinPainter   Adriana by PaladinPainter
  Grounded Dragon by PaladinPainter   Red hood's revenge by PaladinPainter
Lava god by PaladinPainter   Angel Skies by PaladinPainter
Apocalypse by PaladinPainter
Fairy Capitol by PaladinPainter   Fire Dragon by PaladinPainter  
Frog Prince by PaladinPainter   Smart Ink Drawing by PaladinPainter   Easter bunny by PaladinPainter
Fallen Allina by PaladinPainter   Brave new tommorow by PaladinPainter
Orc warrior : the cursed blade. by PaladinPainter   Penguin party by PaladinPainter

paladin_painter1@abv.bg

:bulletgreen: Best regards.
Hello I'm freelance digital painting artist. If you interest  with my artstyle. you can contact me via DA or m email: octavianus.gozali@yahoo.com
Thorn by Ocetee Mashu Kyrielite by Ocetee Yorha 2 type b by Ocetee Archer by Ocetee Just Witch Things by Ocetee Knight by Ocetee Knight's Tale by Ocetee There's Always a Light by Ocetee Orca Airlines by Ocetee Yotohime by Ocetee
Interested :)

The Redemption Of Tehlm Sevet vol. I by anestezja   Chest of Time cover illustration by anestezja   Disposition of Ashes vol 1 cover art by anestezja   Gryphon Taint vol. 1 cover illustration by anestezja   Escape by anestezja
Hello Nicole,

I am very interested in working on your project. I am an experienced illustrator with published book covers and I love painting fantasy themed work. I am easy to work with and I like to work with a lot of feedback information so both parties are satisfied with final results. Below are some examples of my art and if you feel my style is what you need, I would be happy to work with you on this exciting project.

Kind regards, 

J.G.

Commission - Storm Entity by JG1723   Gift: Sandstorm Creature by JG1723   Up the Spiral Staircase by JG1723   Into the Fiery Cave by JG1723   Spirit of the Forest by JG1723   Valley of the Mist by JG1723   
Hi Nicole! I'm interested in making some fantasy book covers for you.

Here are a few relevant examples of my work, including a couple mock book covers I've done for personal projects:

Tower by sleepycerva   Environment Practice by sleepycerva   Enviro by sleepycerva  
Gif Commission By Sleepycerva-dc6iwdf by sleepycerva   Nadira Cover by sleepycerva   Rotten Rose Cover by sleepycerva  

I should be able to give you an accurate price quote once I know more details about what you're looking for.

Thanks for you consideration! If you have any questions, feel free to note me or send me an email at jlsimone.art@gmail.com.

-Jack