Start up Independent Comic Publisher Seeking inker

This is a paying position on a work-for-hire basis with a base rate of $30.00 per inked page. Price is negotiable up to, but not exceed, $45.00 per inked page depending on level of quality and/or experience.

All inking styles are welcome, but traditional western comic style is preferred.

We will only reply to submissions that we feel may be of the style, price and caliber we are looking for.

Please read the following guidelines carefully to submit. Anyone that does not follow these guidelines will not be considered for the position.

1.    ONLY sequential inked story pages will be reviewed. DO NOT send pin-ups/covers. We need to see how well you tell a story with your art. Please send a minimum of 3 consecutive story pages, in low res jpeg format to the email below.

2.    MUST be willing, and capable of following directions.

3.    MUST be capable of providing artwork in a timely manner to meet required deadlines.

4.    DO NOT send links to galleries in your submission.

5.    DO NOT post links to galleries, websites, or thumbnails in the comments section of this posting.

6.    If you are representing a studio with numerous artists, each artist must submit sequential pages individually. We will not deal with representatives, only the artists directly.

7.    If you are previously published, please include a list of credits with your submission

Please send submissions and contact info to vmonroe@essentialmedia1.org

Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Email Sent!
thanks!
Hello ! !
I'm available again to produce COMICS PAGES!
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 17 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 12
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color (1 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 8.50 dollars.
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
I have sent like Orhys Comics Studio, its a Studio with a  single Artist, myself !!!
Before submitting, can I ask how long the comic will be?
V2 by CarloGarde   Aqua by CarloGarde   Supes by CarloGarde   Ww by CarloGarde   Ground And  Pound by CarloGarde   Spread (1) by CarloGarde   Templar by CarloGarde   Vixens by CarloGarde   V1 by CarloGarde   Psylocke by CarloGarde  Please check out my rates and gallery .Thank you- Carlo