Closed to new replies
June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for artist in the US or Canada

:iconmayhem012:
mayhem012 Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018
Hello, I am looking for an artist in the US or Canada and I'm quite set on that because I don't want to pay shipping or the wait times to ship overseas for what I'm trying to do. 

Now that that is out of the way. I am looking for someone who does comic book sketch covers.

I have in my possession several blank cover variant comic books. The goal of what I'm looking for is to get you to draw me a custom cover on the book. I send you the book for the finished product and you put it on it. 

For the cover I want Marvel character X-23 (Laura Kinney) on it. I"m looking for a sexy cover with nudity/partial nudity. The cover should be in full color.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconamarustudios:
AmaruStudios Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2018  Professional Traditional Artist
I am currently accepting commissions. Please feel free to view my gallery and to message me if you're interested in speaking further. Thanks!
:iconmizuxon:
mizuxon Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm interested!
:icondaa-truth:
DAA-TRUTH Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I am interested in working with you on this project. Take a look at my work and let me know what you think. Many thanks!

neilque.wixsite.com/njque

Art sample banner 4 by DAA-TRUTH   Art sample banner 1 by DAA-TRUTH   Art sample banner 2 by DAA-TRUTH  
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2018  Professional Traditional Artist
Not a problem.
:iconfernando-damasio:
Fernando-Damasio Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018
please look at my work I live in Brazil, I do not fit the requirements for this job, but who knows in the future we can work on some project, thanks for your interest in reading my comment
Pinups (3) by Fernando-Damasio   Pencil Fernando Damasio -color Eduardo Silva by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 (1) by Fernando-Damasio   S-l1600 by Fernando-Damasio   Estudos 1 (7) by Fernando-Damasio   Estudos 1 (6) by Fernando-Damasio   Pinups (10) by Fernando-Damasio   Pinups (11) by Fernando-Damasio  
:iconannsquare:
annsquare Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm in the US. 
I paint in watercolors, let me know if my style interests you!
Commission Info (Updated 2018/04)
Commission: Fantasy Treehouse by annsquare Commission: Wedding by annsquare Commission: The God of Small Chances by annsquare Commission: Afternoon Tea by annsquare Commission: Hage by annsquare
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Hobbyist
sorry. I saw your ad and decided to offer you my help. I can draw a commission.Should the cover be digital?
Add a Comment: