digital inker needed

I'm searching for a digital inker for possible ongoing work must be able to read loose pencil drawings well/ 
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, My name is Hanna Rose and I work full time in the manga industry. I would be more than happy to do this for you!

Sample artwork can be found below and my portfolio is here: www.mangaportfolio.com

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all. My email address is contact@nightshade-manga.com

Montage by Mirerose   Abducted by Mirerose   Out of the darkness by Mirerose   Relapse: Page 37 by Mirerose   Bad news by Mirerose   Murder's Mistress: Page 36 by Mirerose   Relapse by Mirerose   Maple Boulevard (Nightshade Strike 2) by Mirerose   Jasper by Mirerose   The Varga Beast by Mirerose   Skyward by Mirerose   

All the best,
Hanna Rose
if its paid work, i'm interested.
  Spider Min by Dranos   Sock Puppet by Dranos   Skeksis by Dranos   Lumpy by Dranos   Slender by Dranos   Dingdong by Dranos   Cyber Dude by Dranos  
Hello I'm interested. Here are some examples of my work. If you are interested please note me or email me at rosiechanart@gmail.com

Examples:
Makhi Amias by rosiechann   Gimmy by rosiechann   [+Video] COM for Katnip by rosiechann   Snow Bear by rosiechann   COM for Miyiou by rosiechann   Tao Animated by rosiechann   [+Video] COM for Mercy by rosiechann
Hi! I'm interested in your project.
I draw in different styles and technics. You can look through my gallery to see my capabilities.

Please note me if my skills suit you, an we'll discuss the details.
Hello! I'm interested in your project, I'm a digital artist and a tattoo artist, I do digital illustration, pixel art, game assets, concept art, flash design, and much more. Check out my work at dwhite-portfolio.weebly.com/ or see my deviantart gallery (does not have near the amount of art)

Shoot me an email, white.danielle8899@gmail.com if you're interested in hiring me, or note me here.

-Danielle
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I propose to draw for you.
I work with professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have a
great experience with individual commissionners since four years.
You can also ask me for Turn yourself, your idol or familly and friends into
manga/comics character!

Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or any
questions! I draw for you with pleasure!

:iconmokolat: :iconmokolat-illustr:

★

DessinfromPhotosSaumiya2 by Mokolat-Illustr Drawing from photo Mnlvalen by Mokolat-Illustr Drawing from photo Bloodylilcorpse by Mokolat-Illustr 
Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr     Love by Mokolat-Illustr  The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr  Alys by Mokolat 
Clowneries by Mokolat  Alice Royale : R.White (design sheet) by Mokolat-Illustr  Peter Pan by Mokolat Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr 
What I can do :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Background - scenery
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

Just ask and we see what we can do, many things are possible!

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.
Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

★ Commissions informations : Commissions 2018 OPEN
★ Drawing from photos : Turn YOU into manga/comics/disney character!
Hello! I have commissions open if you would like to take a look at what I do!

Commission Info!! [OPEN] by Kiwizzy

Here are a couple of examples of my art:

Fruit Girl (I died rip) by Kiwizzy

Untitled65-1 by Kiwizzy

Untitled57-2 by Kiwizzy

Please note me if you're interested and/or have any questions or want more examples :)
Your purchase is greatly appreciated!!! :heart:
Hello, my name is Ludovico Tellatin and I'm an illustrator. In the past I worked as concept artist and illustrator for videogames, table top rpgs, book covers and commissions.

Portfolio: sapphyra.artstation.com/
Hey !
Here are some of my works ;) (Wink)

Fanarts
Ymir and Bertholdt by wei777Ymir and Bertholdt, Attack on Titan  Jak 3 by wei777 Jak, Jak 3 Child of Light by wei777 Aurora and Tristis, Child of Light Prince of Persia by wei777 The prince and Elika, Prince of Persia

OCs
Return of a hero by wei777 Whisper by wei777 Unknown OC by wei777

Hope You enjoy ;) (Wink)

I am interested into your offer, price depends on your works complexity
Let me know if you are interested.
Payment is via paypal, and i send WIP of the artwork so that the progression doesnt go into a wrong direction.
Let me know if you are interested
Hi, inking is my speciality, here are some examples. :)
Pile by PagodaComics So where you goin', pup by PagodaComics Secret-Life-Of-Cats 10 by PagodaComics The Cursed Lovers 01 by PagodaComics ARCHERS 07 by PagodaComics

Here is my price list: pagodacomics.deviantart.com/ar…
Inking would cost less than making a lineart of course but I can'T really say a price until I see how detailed your work is.
Hello,

I am interested

Final by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Timefag5  by RoeeateR  Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR  NANITS concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR  MALAZAN / RAEST by RoeeateR  NUKE TOWN FINAL wip by RoeeateR  mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR   
  Dix by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR

Bibs by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR

Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR  WOLFFA by RoeeateR  Termite tower 2f by RoeeateR  Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR
Hi there,I would like to know more about this,here`re some samples of my work,note me if you want me to do this:) 11 by Shiqi-0214   22 by Shiqi-0214  
Hi,
I'm so interested, note sent
thanks
Hi, lets do this... inking practice Batman Doni Hadiwidjaya by mosmarth   Inking practice House of M Ario Anindito by mosmarth    Inkingg practice Joker n harley by mosmarth  
Iam a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things - Steve by HeroforPain   Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain     Negan Inks by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain    Me by HeroforPain   Gotham - Selina by HeroforPain      Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain Stranger Things by HeroforPain           Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain          Kanye Ren - I am a Sith by HeroforPain       Megbearanime by HeroforPain  See me now by HeroforPain    Lion King - Simba by HeroforPain  Yennefer of Vengerberg by HeroforPain  Game of Thrones - Eastwatch by HeroforPain  Death/Beginning by HeroforPain   Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain  Rosita - Process by HeroforPain Ygritte by HeroforPain       The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain Walking Things - Stegen by HeroforPain  Line Art Montage by HeroforPain  A Monster called Loneliness by HeroforPain Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain   Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain
Hello! I'm interested and I'd like to inquire more.

Please take a little browse on my commission prizing terms in the two links below: 
  Standard                     |                  Discounted
Sphelon's World Commission Guide (Present)Hello PEEPS! :juggle:
Just for this week or in two specialties, I'll be opening a few slots for people.
Greetings dear netizens! This will be the 1st time I'll be open for commission! 05/2018 :happybounce:
Please do read the rules and prizing below! :juggle: I'd be happy too if you guys read till the end instead of skimming around for I have no extra dedication time for editing my commission guides ^^; please enjoy.
and welcome to the Sphelon's World Commission where I, the Artist, can draw, anything goes, from Original Characters to Fan Works Galore! but with a few exceptional rules!!
**Anything can be commissioned here as long as it complies to all the rules below.
~~Splice of Life and certain whimsical themes PlayS a huge role under this commission more than a bunch of action themed fiction, especially if you had characters that aren't too special in abilities by birth or just bounded by reality in it's Earth's Standard environment but regardless..I'll just accept anything an
    Sphelon's Commissions [OPEN] Discounted!Hello guys! :squee:
discounts are open this month! Don't say I didn't announce it.

For this Season, discounts are close and under construction.
but to have a previous idea on how I cutted the prize, I'll just display them here.
I hope I won't be closing this not for long guys.....but just stay tune for some announcements
in the meantime under this section to read, I'll just keep my prizing guides for you.
~~~~~~
**BARE in mind this DISCOUNT on works in the Sphelon's World Commissions

==Written from original source: 
Sphelon's World Commission Guide (Present)
Greetings dear netizens! This will be the 1st time I'll be open for commission! 05/2018 :happybounce:
Please do read the rules and prizing below! Juggle I'd be happy too if you guys read till the end

PRIZE PREVIEW:
(STANDARD)                                                   ||||| (DISCOUNT)
   Commission 2018 P1 by sphelon8565   Commission 2018 P2 by sphelon8565  ||||| Discount sphelon 2018 P1 by sphelon8565   Discount sphelon 2018 P2 by sphelon8565    
and if it's different under your terms you may negotiate it with me by sending me a note:

I'm both an Animator and a Digital Illustrator, so please take your time in browsing one of my works below:

sphelon8565.wixsite.com/home
Animation:
sphelon8565.wixsite.com/home/a…
Digital Paints:
Battle Rehime| To the Skies of Horizon by sphelon8565   BR | Squall and Rinoa Valentines Day by sphelon8565   Nakoruru | Samurai Shodown by sphelon8565
League of Legends | Janna -  Harmonic Calmness by sphelon8565   Lux and Timbersaw | Interaction Hug and Affection by sphelon8565   Ashitaka | Princess Mononoke by sphelon8565
Battle Rehime | Squall Leonhart by sphelon8565   Battle Rehime | Sol Badguy by sphelon8565  
Battle Rehime | Sakura Kinomoto by sphelon8565   Battle Rehime | Siegfried Schtauffen by sphelon8565
Sketch Samples:
Fictional Battle Regime Sketch by sphelon8565   Fictional Battle Regime Sketch II by sphelon8565   To the Skies of Horizon by sphelon8565

and if your interested, please send me a note! I don't know what kind of style are you looking in particular but if you're aiming something different from my above works,  just tell me, because I believe I am able to adapt and adjust to that style, drawing characters "on model" without sweat.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
samples:
Kids by TatianaOnegina sketch by TatianaOnegina WIP by TatianaOnegina
commission info: commissions are OPEN for now
PM me with your budget and samples of pencil sketches  you need a clean line art for.
Hello, I sent you a note.
Hello there!
I am very interested in this!
Here is a link to my gallery:
greenhickup.deviantart.com/gal…
And to my Instagram Profile where i post most of my current work:
www.instagram.com/greenhickup/

Contact me here or by email:
greenhickup@gmail.com
Hope we get to work together.
Best of Luck.

Succubus by greenhickup   Tarzan by greenhickup   Batman in a corner by greenhickup   Mourn by greenhickup   Hellboy piece by greenhickup
Hi, I'm interested in this! :) What were you thinking about in terms of payment since if it's already drawn, line work would be easy. 
hello, i canmakeit. i sent you a note