Looking for an artist that does TF and Pokemon

I'm looking to get a tf sequence of a character of mine becoming a pokemon. however i'd like to be able to get something nice with a reasonable, yet affordable price tag. If the total comes over $80 im happy to talk about arranging a payment plan for it. please note me with any example of pokemon or tf you have done so i can seel which style i like. thank you for your time
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. I'm really interested in this commission. 
This is my sample. You can PM me for price negotiation.  Or you can email me at ardnw17@gmail.com or my instagram at ardnw_

Thankyou very much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Miyamoto Musashi By Ardnw-dc85866 by ARDNW   Mash Kyrielight By Ardnw-dc9irab by ARDNW   Higanbana By Ardnw-dcdijuc by ARDNW   Modred Pendragon By Ardnw-dc9infj by ARDNW   Dva By Ardnw-dc44j5f by ARDNW   Healers Diary By Ardnw-dc9iqca by ARDNW  
Hello! I would be interested in working with you! 
Here are some examples of my works, and my commission journal. If you are interested in working with me, just send me a note! ^^

-My turnaround time is fast: usually a few days, really really rarely more than one week (unless you ask for it specifically)
-I always send sketches before starting to work on the picture
-I accept PayPal (small order: beforehand, bigger order: 50% beforehand and 50% before the work is finished)
-If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Commissions OPEN! (cash only) COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested, just send me a note!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+  I accept PAYPAL! (My prices DO include the PayPal fee. )
+  I may decline your commission if I am not sure I can draw what you want.
+  I do NSFW stuff too!
+  If you have any questions/suggestions, let me know! We can agree on anything possibly.
+  I ship the arts WORLDWIDE if you wish for it. You need to pay for the shipping though, but I ship the arts free over $50
Lineart (cash only) 
- No background
- No colours
- Max 3 characters on one pic
Prices:
-Headshot: $13 ( + chara: + $7) 
-Half-body: $17 ( + chara: + $9) 
-Full body:

ATL - Fading away - by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - Medeeec! - by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - That was doctor assisted homicide! by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - Together - by BloodyArchimedes   COMM - Sheet - by BloodyArchimedes   Overwatch stickies! by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - Feeding the birds - PAGE 029 - by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - Feeding the birds - PAGE 030 - by BloodyArchimedes   TF2 - Feeding the birds - PAGE 021 - by BloodyArchimedes   Icon commission pack number 90 by BloodyArchimedes   Icon commission pack number 87 by BloodyArchimedes   Icon commission pack number 84 by BloodyArchimedes   UNDERTALE - Undyne the undying - by BloodyArchimedes   Cover001cb by BloodyArchimedes   Human by BloodyArchimedes   Inktober 2017 - Pirates - 008 by BloodyArchimedes   Inktober 2017 - Pirates - 004 by BloodyArchimedes  

Mature Content

Icon commission pack number 91 by BloodyArchimedes
   TF2 - Across the line - ::Past-Future:: by BloodyArchimedes  
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I propose to draw for you.
I work with professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have a
great experience with individual commissionners since four years.
You can also ask me for Turn yourself, your idol or familly and friends into
manga/comics character!

Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or any
questions! I draw for you with pleasure!

:iconmokolat: :iconmokolat-illustr:

โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…

DessinfromPhotosSaumiya2 by Mokolat-Illustr Drawing from photo Mnlvalen by Mokolat-Illustr Drawing from photo Bloodylilcorpse by Mokolat-Illustr 
Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr     Love by Mokolat-Illustr  The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr  Alys by Mokolat 
Clowneries by Mokolat  Alice Royale : R.White (design sheet) by Mokolat-Illustr  Peter Pan by Mokolat Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr 
What I can do :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Background - scenery
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

Just ask and we see what we can do, many things are possible!

โ™ฆ Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

โ™ฆ Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.
Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

โ˜… Commissions informations : Commissions 2018 OPEN
โ˜… Drawing from photos : Turn YOU into manga/comics/disney character!
Hey, there is a game i play its a lot like pokemon and iv'e made of fanarts for the game . some of my worksNod 
Sefas23 by Eclipse-BH   Broyalty by Eclipse-BH   E1Monk by Eclipse-BH   JustLord by Eclipse-BH   Mac0007 by Eclipse-BH   Timbolize by Eclipse-BH  
Commission Rate Card

Commission Ad - Sonic Flavor by sergeant16bit

examples of work

Comm: Sonic and the Quest for the Dragon Balls by sergeant16bit Spartella: She Who Returns by sergeant16bit Goku vs Godzilla by sergeant16bit Trixie as Dark Magician Girl by sergeant16bit Amy and Blaze's Teen Titans Cosplay by sergeant16bit
I can create an illustration for you. Select the style in my gallery.www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galleโ€ฆ
 send a description of the illustration. pay for 3 sketches 15 dollars. After the sketch is approved, I will tell you how much the next step in creating the illustration is. prices in portfolio:
ymymy.darkfolio.com
comics-ymymy.daportfolio.com
anime-ymymy.daportfolio.com
colorcomicsymymy.daportfolio.cโ€ฆ
anime-hemisphericism-ymymy.dapโ€ฆ
if you're still looking, my commissions are open! Price would of course depend on the number of images and level of finish you'd like, but I would be happy to work work out a deal for you. Most of my examples are anthros right now, but I'm comfortable drawing animals/pokemon and humans as well.

Commissions are Open Again! by dakleigh
Hi. I am interested in working with you on this project. Take a look at my work and let me know what you think. Many thanks!

neilque.wixsite.com/njque

Art sample banner 1 by DAA-TRUTH   Art sample banner 4 by DAA-TRUTH   Art sample banner 2 by DAA-TRUTH  
I have no pokemon drawings on hand, but rest assured I can draw them.
For a sequential tf I'd put it at 40$ 
Waldog, Waldog, and Doglaw by CountFangula  (here's an example of how a sequence might look, of course I can add background elements, and/or have the sequence shorter/ more body focused ect.)

here are more animal-y drawings of mine, I also have monsters and more animal characters in my gallery.

Twisted Roses Ixi by CountFangula Jazzmosis by CountFangula Claires Cat by CountFangula Batty by CountFangula Dog by CountFangula
Hi Nate, how are you?

My name's Rock Alves, and I'm a comic book artist. Also, I'm a huge pokemon fan, take a look on some of my works and see if it fits your idea:

Mewtwosketch by RockAlves Weedle Girl 1 by RockAlves Rock in Pallet again! by RockAlves Inktober 5 - Underwater : Clair n Kingdra by RockAlves

Also, some old ones: 
www.behance.net/gallery/453957โ€ฆ

Anything you need, mail me at ricardoalvesjfilho@gmail.com

Thanks!
thank you for your interest. however i have found someone to do the project i had in mind. however i will keep your page handy for i may want to get something in your style afterwards
It's Ok! Anythong you need, just call me. 

See ya!
if you have a discord we can stay in contact that way ^^
I have, but I barely use it. Just for my RPG games, a day ate week. You can contact me easier by email, ricardoalvesjfilho@gmail.com

=D
I am interested, Here are some examples of my work i have done and my price list. ps i am fully flexible on a final price

Taking a Nap by GreenflyArt   A Gift For You! by GreenflyArt   Let the fun begin! by GreenflyArt   Detective Pikachu by GreenflyArt   BlackWarGreymon by GreenflyArt   Get the Sunglasses by GreenflyArt   Knight Ember by GreenflyArt  

Commissions List! by GreenflyArt

Hello! [Peachy] Bow  
I'm a professional illustrator. I'm interested in drawing your character.

My price varies depending on your budget. 
Do not hesitate to tell me a price convenient for you.

I have a very great experience in drawing cute characters and backgrounds,
and also i very fast draw.

Please check my illustrations and send me a note. -F2U- Rose-gold Phone 

Girl strawberry and boy watermelon commission by Lemanntim Thanos and Gamora by Lemanntim Cute bunny by Lemanntim  Harley Quinn set by Lemanntim  Outdoors commission by Lemanntim 
The girl is running commission by Lemanntim Winter fun! postcard [1] commission by Lemanntim Portrait commission by Lemanntim  Birthday by Lemanntim  Girl spring by Lemanntim  Hikari and Layla commission by Lemanntim 
Girl commission by Lemanntim Superheroes commission by Lemanntim  Lilo and Stitch fan art comm by Lemanntim  Beauty and the beast fan art by Lemanntim

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples! cipple.deviantart.com/

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)

POKEMON OVERLAY COMMISSION by Cipple   Twitch Banner Pokemon Commission by Cipple   Pkm team Tattoo design commission by Cipple   FAN ART COMIC COMMISSION PKM by Cipple CHIBI ARCANINE PATREON REWARD by Cipple   MERMAY BANNER GREAT NEWS by Cipple   Love Flareon? support me on Patreon by Cipple   Umbreon Leash Commission by Cipple   1500x500 Twitter banner commission by Cipple   5a48a85f-2695-49c5-9f57-f37c348bf681 by Cipple   Pkm Trainer Commission by Cipple   Icon capter 2 by Cipple    Twitch Icon commission by Cipple   Bulba by Cipple   Team pkm Commission by Cipple   Eevee PATTERN Design by Cipple   Chibi Pikachu and trainer commission by Cipple    PKM TRAINER by Cipple   PATREON REWARD_Twoshell Icon by Cipple   Pkm Trainers Commission by Cipple   112x112 pkm trainer EMOTE COMMISSION by Cipple   Midnight Lovers_ SPEEDPAINT COMMISSION OPEN by Cipple   Alola by Cipple   HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEGA ALTARIA by Cipple   Alolan team commission by Cipple   anthro PKM trainer by Cipple   Chibi Alolan PKM TEAM commission by Cipple  

thank you for your interest. though i did find someone to work on the project. however don't feel too sad as I really liked your art style and may consider getting something from you after the project is completed
Hi, I am interested. Here are some examples of my Pokemon and transformation work:

Transformation in a shoe store by sushy00 Dorothy transforms in to a mouse by sushy00 Sushy as a Pokemon trainer by sushy00 Mila, Mau, Rina and an Arcanine by sushy00 HootHoot by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.