2D Cartoon Artist Needed

I am in need of a Cartoon Character Artist that is able to draw in a Cutout Animation Style of the prototypical Frosty vs. Santa ( also Southpark ).  
So far, my art package has been drawn by another very talented artist, who has now moved on to other endeavors.  There are 5 characters that I need drawn each in a front and side profile for animating.  For continuity, I need the characters to look the same as the art that was previously drawn for my project.

I am able to pay per character, an agreed amount.   If this interests you, the please provide a link to examples of art that reflects the above style.    Thank you,

Here is an example of the artwork and character style.

goo.gl/images/D3cMQ3
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio here.
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…
And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer and my discord is Chris Bryer#0101

Thank you for your time.
Hi, send note if you're interesed in my art style ;3

My cartoon style is like this:

Avatar of April 2018 by JessiChan15  
bright work, style for the hay mark on the link of my examples. at the first stage I make sketches for 20 dollars 3 pcs. After approving the details in the sketch, you can specify the entire cost of the drawing. Furry - the breeze blows between the legs by ymymy Little Red Riding Hood and drunk wolf by ymymy On fire by ymymy My Little Pony picnic by ymymy
Hi! 
I'm interested in working with you! :D

Here's my quick take based on the example you provided.

Tests by blackrussiansherry

For samples, my styles are quite versatile. Here's some of it:
Sonic by blackrussiansherry Commission: Mimikyu by blackrussiansherry Commission: Chibi Portraits by blackrussiansherry Patel by blackrussiansherry
Hi there!! Your project looks very interesting. Take a look at my portfolio page and see what I do. I am very good at matching different styles.
gvielrojo.daportfolio.com
And here's a pricing chart, these prices can be negotiated so we can make a good deal.
Pricing Board 01 by GviElRojo  
i sent you a note. :D