Artist/Designer needed for RWBY Itasha (anime car) Full Wrap

Hello,

I’m looking for an Artists/Designer to create the design for my full RWBY Itasha wrap. The car you would be designing it for is a White 2013 Subaru WRX hatchback.

My general thought is to have Ruby on the driver’s side of the vehicle in a battle stance, then on the passenger’s side have Weiss in a battle stance. Then have them both present in the middle.

While prior work on itasha would be nice it’s not necessary. The images would all have to be vectored/High DPI so that way they don’t get pixelated when blown up to fit the size of the car.

I’m very open to any input or suggestions from the Artist/Designer, and hoping they would be open to the same.

Price is negotiable, but I would like to keep it around $500, and payment will be made via PayPal. I know this is a big project and I’m willing to give you around 4 months to complete your design.

If you would like once the project is complete, and I have the design on my car, I can send you high quality photos so you can use it as advertisement for your artwork. Also if you have business cards, and you would like me to, I can hand them out to whomever asks be about the artwork on my car.

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment, send me a note, or you can even e-mail me at AnimeTrucker95@gmail.com

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello i would like to take you up on your offer if i may. please email me at munkinsbones822@gmail.com or seen me a note i will leave a link to my deviant for some art work ive done. raven-the-lost-cause.deviantar… the work on here is just blow ups but i do bodies well.