Yuri Visual Novel: Sprite and CG Colorist

Looking for a committed colorist available to work on a yuri/lesbian indie visual novel, rated age 17+ (no overt nudity) in an ancient asian fantasy setting. Roughly 20+ CGs (layered illustration) and 9 full body sprites (single pose including facial expressions). You will have the general freedom to design and pick (reasonable) colors of the characters that have been drawn by another teammate.

Preference:
Speed (1-2 weeks per piece, not including edits)
Soft shade or painterly style
Good sense of pretty design/pattern/details on clothing
Experience with VNs or long term work

Requirements:
Able to color both human and a few "monster" character sprites
Weekly WIP
Good with questions/communication
Good grasp of own abilities/skills
Open to input/critique by other artists on the team for edits

Reply here or direct Note. Feel free to ask questions.
Include your portfolio link, price range, current schedule, and workspeed.
You can be paid per piece or lump sum monthly via Paypal.
May be asked to do a paid test piece before committing on both of our ends.

If by chance your commission price may be on the "pricey" side, but still interested in a somewhat steady (<1 yr) work, feel free to include other simpler art pieces/styles with different pricing that you can work at. My goal is to find balance between art style and budget. Please do not undercut your pricing, we want both parties to be happy with the arrangement.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm very much interested! Busts start at 20 CAD and full body illustrations at 30 CAD with variations based on levels of detail.
My full portfolio can be viewed here:
wakelion.carbonmade.com

Email me at unfamiliars@gmail.com !!
Alice by wrenx   Influenza by wrenx   reaper by wrenx  
Hi! I'd be happy to work on this project. I've provided my commission info and art samples below. My commission info should give you an idea of the prices, if your interested please contact me and i can give you more exact prices. You can contact me via note or email missariellia@gmail.com 

I'm currently finishing working as a colorist for another visual novel game so i have experience in this type of work. Communication shouldn't be a problem and I'm comfortable with monster characters / the VN's themes and doing a paid test piece.

Commission info
Commissions OPENUpdated: 06/02/2018
~Prices, Information & Contact below~

Available for: 
Personal / Commercial / Projects - short/long term

> Please note all prices are in $AUD currency. <
 TOS / WAITING LIST / WORKING ON
Prices and Samples

CHIBI
$50 AUD each
Examples: 

HALF BODY
$70 AUD each
Examples: 

FULL BODY
$100 AUD each
Examples:

Art Samples
Ochaco Uraraka by Annabel-m   Commission - Character Sheet - revontulet1982 by Annabel-m   Star Child by Annabel-m   Character Design com 3 - luminaresaga by Annabel-m   Character Design Com 2 - luminaresaga by Annabel-m   Commission - k1234567890y by Annabel-m   Commission - IzumiMrhys by Annabel-m   Commission - yonaei by Annabel-m   Tsuyu Asui by Annabel-m  
Hi, I'm interested! some of my art works here:
Full Illust/ Background:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei   The beginning of the Journey by Elle-Rei Odyssey by Elle-Rei   Photosynthesis by Elle-Rei   86 station by Elle-Rei :CM: Japanese old style street by Elle-Rei :CM:Clinic by Elle-Rei :CM: Restaurant by Elle-Rei :CM:School Atrium by Elle-Rei :CM: Cafe by Elle-Rei :CM: Cafe interior by Elle-Rei Urashima Midare by Elle-Rei
Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei :CM:Centaur by Elle-Rei Koisuru Tenshi Cover by Elle-Rei Int by Elle-Rei Swan Song by Elle-Rei

Headshot/ Portrait:
  Decora by Elle-Rei Ichimatsu and Exper nyanko by Elle-Rei :CM:Ferid Bathory by Elle-Rei   Earmuff by Elle-Rei Maxim by Elle-Rei

Half body:
  :Anri: by Elle-Rei  Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Teenage Hotarumaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai YA by Elle-Rei
Chibi style:

GIF:
Oden by Elle-Rei  Aoba House by Elle-Rei OSMT Raincoat by Elle-Rei Otohime by Elle-Rei
Drop me a note for more details!
Hello there! I am interested!
I'll include a link to all the information.
goo.gl/1tqqKm
More examples can be found on my Instagram!
www.instagram.com/donutgxy/?hl…
Examples:
20180324 OliviaFullBody by Donut-Gxy  20170813 AngelicGril by Donut-Gxy  
I have another example, but I'm not comfortable sharing it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! 
Thank you for your time! ^^
I would like to participate in your project, there are some examples:

Lucy by Ryumi-gin Valeera by Ryumi-gin Ibaraki by Ryumi-gin Mei summer by Ryumi-gin Smile for me by Ryumi-gin Chloe by Ryumi-gin Ardyn Izunia by Ryumi-gin

Mature Content

Capricornio by Ryumi-gin
Demencia by Ryumi-gin
some sketchs
Kenshin x Saito by Ryumi-gin

Mature Content

Jinx Sketch by Ryumi-gin
Kuja by Ryumi-gin

have NSFW art to if you want see it note me

the price depend the style or details but aprox $40 - $70 per pic

Thanks!
Hello, I'm interested in the offer as colorist.

For fullbody sprites, my price would starts from $12 per character and can be changed based on complexity (facial expressions excluded, the would be a little additional price for each expression)

As for the CGs, the price would be determined on how complex the image is and how many characters drawn in the image. I can count the price if there is any CG lineart available to be checked o/

Here are some of my drawing samples:
Happy Birthday myself huehehehe ///// by Kuriitama   [CAROUSEL: Prologue] Yumeo Mite by Kuriitama   main event 1(Star Pointer) by Kuriitama   App Idol Fbd by Kuriitama   DGP natsume by Kuriitama   

thank you very much ^^
samples of my artwork :)
my commission information : OPEN FOR COMMISSION UPDATE
The lonely goddess by gin-1994

Mature Content

Aries and Catina by gin-1994
Neopolitan by gin-1994

Mature Content

goddess of creation by gin-1994
Garuda by gin-1994 Holo by gin-1994

Mature Content

lilies by gin-1994

i also worked in BG as a BG artist :)
The Guest Bedroom - visual novel BG by gin-1994 vietnam royal palace - visual novel BG by gin-1994 Gazebo by gin-1994 Onsen bath entrance - visual novel BG by gin-1994 Japanese Town - visual novel BG by gin-1994 General Store - visual novel BG by gin-1994
Note sent ^^
Go Yuri!!
Hello!
I'm NatalieAO. As a yuri lover, I'd love to apply for your offer c:

Here's my colouring samples:
Commission - Chasing Rainbows by NatalieAO   Commission - Real Dream Not 1 by NatalieAO   Commission - Real Dream Not 2 by NatalieAO   YCH Commission -  jessicaycw by NatalieAO   Contest - Shhh by NatalieAO   Contest - Smile by NatalieAO   Contest - Morning Rain by NatalieAO   Commission - BauhiniaReprise by NatalieAO   Commission - Love Me Once Again by NatalieAO Contest - Clothing Design - the Renegades by NatalieAO   YCH JAN - Tahrim Talim by NatalieAO  

Please feel free to slip into my gallery for more my artworks:
natalieao.deviantart.com/galle…

My price range for colouring each full-body character start from USD30.
In situation of ancient asian fantasy setting, price would be marked up if lots of details.

Workspeed of mine would be 1-2 weeks. Able to start working any time.

Thank you and good luck.
Hello,
My name is Ken and I'm interested with your offer :D (Big Grin)
I'm mostly do character design and pin-up.

Price per sprite package start from $50, per package contain: 1 character from front, back, and 3/4 view, plus 2 expressions and 1 alternate costume. For CG coloring start from $40, depend onhow many characters in a scene and complexity of the BG.
Working time around 1-2 weeks

Feel free to contact me via note if you interest further.
Here is my gallery:
kendaya.deviantart.com/gallery…

Disney The Incredible-Frozone by kendaya Disney Pinocchio-Jiminy Cricket by kendaya The Nightmare Before Christmast - Jack Skellington by kendaya Disney Fantasia - Yen Sid by kendaya Disney Hercules - Hades by kendaya Nova girl by kendaya
  power girl A 2-k by kendaya  noel vermillion by kendaya Xion from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days by kendaya Tracer-Circle by kendaya Ayashima Tamoe by kendaya

Tracer-Lineart by kendaya Shima Cartoon Lineart by kendaya  Miku Cartoon-Lineart by kendaya

Lilith with Her Bats by kendaya Minami Aida by kendaya Smart Phone-chan by kendaya Chibi Snow Miku by kendaya
Hi, I am interested. 
My price range is from 30$ to 150$. For my workspeed, I can finish in 1-2 weeks per piece and meet up the deadline sets for every piece.

Here are some samples of my works. If you interested, more details can be discussed further.

Touken Ranbu - Kogarasumaru by yinghuo   commission - jojofanart by yinghuo   Kogitsunemaru x Mikazuki by yinghuo   doki doki literature club - SAYORI by yinghuo Commission - Pandaren by yinghuo   commission - tram_tiffany_nguyen by yinghuo   warrior by yinghuo   beauty by yinghuo Misaki Mei by yinghuo
whoaaa i love yuri.. im interested in it :) check out my thread and profile 

forum.deviantart.com/community…
/// SAMPLES //

Another sample and commissions progress can be found on my website
houpoartist.wixsite.com/offici…

High School Girl by Houpo   The hidden beauty of outer space by Houpo   [ Commission ] VN Sprites by Houpo   [ commission ] Nero Jeevas by Houpo   Grimoire of Aeons - Ember by Houpo  

/// PRICES  //

- Full body: $65 ( up to 5 facial expressions )
- Half body: $55 ( up to 5 facial expressions )
- Additional facial expression: + $5
- Additional pose : + $10
- Additional costume : + $10
CGs : Start from $100

/// Workspeed  //

4 days to 2 weeks per artwork

Let me know if you have any question.

Best regards

Houpo
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

hound by sushy00 ravens by sushy00 rumy by sushy00 girl and lion 1 by sushy00 lovefairy 2 by sushy00

Currently I can work on your artwork 4 days a week. Speed depends on the kind of artwork you want, for example, a sketch can be done in a few hours, a full color digital painting will take around a week - 3 weeks. I always share multiple work in progress pictures so that you will see how it is going to look like.
I have a general price list here, but I can also provide you with quotes for specific things (such as coloring only jobs for example):

March commissionsHi there! I am looking for new commissions for the month March!
Currently 3 of 5 slots are open so I have plenty of time to start working on your artwork! Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com to request a commission.
1. Ivan
2. Brandon
Here are the options you can choose from (you can also ask me for a quote when your option is not there):
Pencil sketch

Portrait: $11 USD
Half-body: $17 USD
Full-body: $23 USD
(extra character +$10 USD)
Biro Drawing

Portrait: $16 USD
Half-body: $22 USD
Full-body: $33 USD
(extra character + $15 USD)
(to get the artwork colored it costs around the same as a digital painting)
Cell-shading

Portrait: $26 USD
Half-body: $32 USD

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.
Hello, I am interested. My style is not really "painterly", but maybe you'd enjoy it. I suppose the soft shade goes especially for skin? Anyway, please take a look on my portfolio and I also give some samples below. I agree to your requirements, like coloring "monster" character, sharing wips and I'm open to listen the team hints and suggestions. Paid test piece is also fine.

It is hard to tell a price per piece without knowing how the character looks, but with proper shading, patterns, details etc. it might be ~$100 per page. Hard to tell, I'm open to discuss the price. My way of terms of work and pricing are similiar with yours at this point.

If you'd be interested in working with me, please contact me via e-mail: kgxspace[at]gmail.com

Winter almost filtr by KGxspace New Days 2018 by KGxspace ML color 2000 by KGxspace Gavin and fairies commission smaller version by KGxspace Honey Girl 3 by KGxspace Foxygirl Progress by KGxspace Sailor Moon paint practice2 by KGxspace 7 Example by KGxspace 11 Pokemon Konkurs You did it by KGxspace 4 Example by KGxspace Niezapominajka color done by KGxspace C: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! by KGxspace   Chibi Charizard by KGxspace   Summer Girl by KGxspace   Drawing Fairy by KGxspace   Crystal Galaxy by KGxspace   MLP - Time to spread wings by KGxspace   Commission - Rivienne by KGxspace   

Thank you for reading!
I'm interested in the coloring gig :D 
For simpler colors $15 (cel shading):
Karla clothing set by forgotten-light Big Bang Theory Gender Flip Shelly by forgotten-light Two Nerds Kiss by forgotten-light
for more detailed shading $25-30 (depending on character complexity):
Cor at Worlds End by forgotten-light Moonstone by forgotten-light Colonel by forgotten-light Alice in WonDeRlaNd by forgotten-light