Closed to new replies
February 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Bring my stories to life (NSFW)

:iconvorefanda:
Vorefanda Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
Hey there. Kind of new to the DA scene so I'm not entirely sure how to describe the art style I want but I'm picturing something laid out like a comic book page with a style closer to realistic than cartoon-y or anime-esque.

I'm not sure what my budget is but if we can agree upon something I will have plenty of work available for you to get through so... Maybe we could work out a bundle deal?

Either way, please be open to work with and discussing NSFW content and dark story themes.

Note or comment here and I'll get back to you asap!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondotlineshape:
dotlineshape Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I'm interested. Here my sample
Practice pg 01 by dotlineshape   Practise pg02 by dotlineshape   Monster by dotlineshape   Comic page sample_BW by dotlineshape   Comic page sample_Color by dotlineshape
Wonder Woman by dotlineshape   Doctor Strange_fan art by dotlineshape   Pinup by dotlineshape   Batman Vs Superman by dotlineshape   NightShadow by dotlineshape
Note me for further information if you interested. Thanks.
:iconvvakk:
Vvakk Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Here are some examples of my work. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here.
Harley Quinn by Vvakk   Mad moxxi by Vvakk   Sim One by Vvakk   Waiting for you by Vvakk   Cruel Temptations by Vvakk   Lost at the car backseat by Vvakk  

:iconvorefanda:
Vorefanda Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
UPDATE: Wow this got many more replies than I expected. I'd love to get back to all of you but there are so many I'd go insane if I did. If I don't reply to you sooner rest assured that I enjoy your art but it's just not what I'm looking for!
:icongv-art:
gv-art Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018   Digital Artist
Hi my Friend I am interested. This is my work. Hope you like it.

Nindaria by gv-art   2B NIER by gv-art   Sona and Ahri (collab commision) by KitsuneYin   Sona and Ahri (collab commision) by KitsuneYin   Iris ( contest prize) by KitsuneYin   violin concerto  (commission) by KitsuneYin  

Mature Content

violin concerto NSFW 2(commission) by KitsuneYin
  Fiala (Commission) by KitsuneYin   Magran by gv-art   Gila by gv-art   Akrram by gv-art   Character by gv-art   Character by gv-art   Mime by gv-art   Character by gv-art   Osguilion by gv-art  
:iconjuxnlex:
JuxnLex Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I would like to work on your project, check my gallery and send me a note if you want me to illustrate your story

juxnlex.deviantart.com/gallery…
:icongranitoons:
Granitoons Featured By Owner Edited Feb 13, 2018  Professional Traditional Artist
Here are some examples of my work. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here.
BATTLE OF THE SANTAS by Granitoons Commission: Not so ugly jumpers by Granitoons Mummy and the Beanstalk by Granitoons Commission: The (fe)male must get through! by Granitoons Commission: Bintish Airways by Granitoons 19 Caractacus P. Doom and Harry Slime by Granitoons DG - The Coupon Crisis! - part 3 by Granitoons Commission: No Smoking in Reggie's Bar by Granitoons AH - AstroCat and co by Granitoons Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons Office Bints by Granitoons TTF - Fright Knight by Granitoons Pin-up Pic' - A Cleaner Pin-up by Granitoons
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Professional Traditional Artist
Sending pm!
:iconhuy137:
Huy137 Featured By Owner Edited Feb 13, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
I'm a freelance artist . I'm also good at adaption style .Here is some of my sample,
Feel free to contact me via 

maivanhuy.137@gmail.com

If you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Mature Content

Monkey King VS White Snake NSFW version by Huy137

Mature Content

Lotus girl NSFW by Huy137

Mature Content

Christmas gift by Huy137

Mature Content

Last stand of the tribe NSFW by Huy137
  Slave warrior WIP by Huy137 

Mature Content

Harem by Huy137

Ancient Dragon by Huy137    Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by Huy137  Moonlight Dancer by Huy137  Sunny day by Huy137   The Fruit stealer by Huy137   Dendrahlis - War of The Gods by Huy137       The night watch by Huy137  The night market by Huy137  Book cover by Huy137  The moon Queen by Huy137  The Witch of Castile Book Cover by Huy137   Magic Hammer by Huy137    The lonely princess by Huy137  Monkey King VS White Snake by Huy137  The King's advisor by Huy137  Air Creature by Huy137 
:iconneuform:
NeuForm Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Evening mate, I make 3d pieces, both Sfw and Nsfw. I can do the comic book style. You can find samples of my work here on deviantart as well as

Here: Imgur.com/a/U2T6t
:iconcoferosa:
Coferosa Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested.

This is my email : kahvenon4th@gmail.com

Uptime by Coferosa  Angry Buddha by Coferosa  No More Toy by Coferosa   Gods Whisperer - Warlock of The Southern Country by Coferosa   The Unbreakables by Coferosa   From Baghdad to Seattle by Coferosa  The Rise of The Dolphin Bay by Coferosa   Moon Fang by Coferosa  Stuck In A Moment by Coferosa  Placebos For The People by Coferosa  Vulcan by Coferosa   Quest by Coferosa  24/7 by Coferosa  Razorblade by Coferosa  Volto Pistolero by Coferosa
:iconwumblebum-arts:
wumblebum-arts Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Hey! You can check out my gallery for more examples of what I can offer.
I'm very experienced with dark themes and NSFW work, as you can see.

Sunao and Providence by wumblebum-arts   Jason by wumblebum-arts    Sooooo Pretty by wumblebum-arts   Flirting With Death bonus drawing by wumblebum-arts   GORETOBER 2017 - DAY 28 by wumblebum-arts   GORETOBER 2017 - DAY 22 by wumblebum-arts  

Mature Content

GORETOBER 2017 - DAY 12 by wumblebum-arts
  Double Neptune Pin-up by wumblebum-arts    GORETOBER 2017 - DAY 13 by wumblebum-arts  

I've got rough price bases and info here:

wumblebumarts.wixsite.com/yahh…

We can negotiate on a bulk deal, if you'd like more than one piece.
Drop me an email or fill out my quote form to get in touch!
wumblebum.arts@gmail.com
:iconroeeater:
RoeeateR Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Hello I am interested, here is some of my work
Dark Knight by RoeeateR  Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR    NANITS concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR  Timefag5  by RoeeateR  mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR  360 PANORAMA retouch of my old work from 2015 by RoeeateR  
SW Kenobi vs bounty hunters by RoeeateR  Dix by RoeeateR  spaghetti blacc by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  Dwarf7f by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR 

Bibs by RoeeateR  Ivsick by RoeeateR  Grimes update by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR   Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR  WOLFFA by RoeeateR
:iconsquasar:
squasar Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018   Digital Artist
hey! you can take a look at my work here : jiragora.tumblr.com/
you can also contact me at artsquasar@gmail.com
Add a Comment: