Need Artist for Cover

Book is called Woman of the Wind - Its a LGBT Fantasy story possibly even a Superhero genre story if I decide to edit and add more to the current story to make it such.

Woman of the Wind

Overcoming walls thrown in her way with nothing but her unwavering will to be accepted for who she is and who she chooses to love.

Woman of the Wind is a tale about a small tribe in India where a young woman named Keya was raised under very strict guidelines. A woman is meant to marry a man upon becoming of age and they are to bare them sons and daughters. This all changed when a woman from England began teaching English to the children of the tribe, her name was Laura. Keya’s world opened up to her and she discovered things about the world and herself and began to fall deeply in love with Laura, which will cause her to be outcast from her tribe and thrown into chaos. Can Keya find the strength to survive without friends or family?

Basically she in inherits the power of the sky goddess and is able to use wind magic.

Thinking have a image of her on the front cover using the power of the wind maybe having the wind goddess large and behind her made of wind so she would be transparent / translucent more of a silhouette. Keya would be in some kind of action oriented pose maybe only the waist up.

The background would be a landscape of India maybe a valley or a field.

Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello, i am interested. here is my commission info

here are some examples:

in the arms of... by dounyatsu Lethargy by dounyatsu mist by dounyatsu Sun and the Morning Star // Sunce i Zvezda Danica by dounyatsu [commission] Andar by dounyatsu Ophelia (digital coloring) by dounyatsu
Hello,  , i'm interested in the Job . I Have Large experience with comic coloring and Digital illustration . Here's my gallery :

............................................................................................................       renmoraes.daportfolio.com/      ...........................................................................................................

Draenie by RenMoraes    Walking  Mace by RenMoraes    Apocalypse Cancelled by RenMoraes   Mercenary lady by RenMoraes   GateFinder by RenMoraes

Orc Horseman by RenMoraes    Hedron construct by RenMoraes    Revenge by RenMoraes    Unexpected Hero by RenMoraes   Pirate by RenMoraes

I charge $70 by art, we can negotiate. Contact me by DA or Facebook : Link                                My email : renancmoraes@yahoo.com.br
Renan Moraes
Hi my friend, I am interested, this is my work. Hope yo like it.

Dragon Ball Super: Powered up Kale By gv-art by streetborg   2B NIER by gv-art   Fantasy girl by gv-art   Nindaria by gv-art   Wonder Woman by gv-art   Catwoman by gv-art   Espinela by gv-art   Overwatch: Widowmaker at the beach by gv-art. by streetborg   Tarkinos by gv-art   Sona and Ahri (collab commision) by KitsuneYin   Magran by gv-art   Gila by gv-art   Akrram by gv-art   John 117 by gv-art   Nahual by gv-art   Character by gv-art   Space Man by gv-art   Amanda Portrait (DrawThis) by gv-art   Bosanoba by gv-art   Pomelor by gv-art   Malandro by gv-art   Space Monster by gv-art   Aldera by gv-art  
Hey :)

some of my art :

Night Selfie by DiV4Online The Necromancer by DiV4Online Fate by DiV4Online Sand knight by DiV4Online
Untitled by DiV4Online The Commander by DiV4Online visit my gallery for more

Hello, I'm a freelancer artist, and had some experiences about book cover and D&D game. I'm very interested in your comission, hope you're still looking for someone.
Here's some of my artworks.
Please note me, or mail on:

huynq2804@gmail.com

Thank you.

Beauty and the Beast by HuyNQ1122   The last emotion by HuyNQ1122 The guardian of the galaxy 2 - Comeback is real... by HuyNQ1122 Portraits study by HuyNQ1122  Nier: Automata - YoRHa No. 2, Model B by HuyNQ1122  Sombra Overwatch Fanart by HuyNQ1122 Shrine Maiden by HuyNQ1122 Ayyena's Hope by HuyNQ1122  World of Adia by HuyNQ1122  Gohja's Rage by HuyNQ1122  Phantom Assasin - Long time no update by HuyNQ1122  Pisces by HuyNQ1122 Turkass warrior by HuyNQ1122  Winter heart... by HuyNQ1122 Mononoke Princess by HuyNQ1122

Hello my name is Corazn Alro I'm a freelance artist and I would love to do your commission. I accept character Illustrations whether they'd be OC or fan based and I also do background settings.

I'm confident that I'll be able to Illustrate the commission as accurately as you want it. I do rough sketches and show my buyers how the characters will be positioned so that way once I get the ok I'll start with the final Illustration. Please consider my offer I would appreciate it.

Here's a link to my PayPal email and commission prices link.

Commissions by Corazon-Alro4  
Ryuk by Corazon-Alro4   Nekranos by Corazon-Alro4   oni vs Kazuya by Corazon-Alro4   Kaneki vs Jason by Corazon-Alro4   Guts by Corazon-Alro4   Dreemurr Reborn by Corazon-Alro4   Sandman by Corazon-Alro4   sans vs Omega Flowey by Corazon-Alro4   Tuxedo Lewis by Corazon-Alro4   Undertale Dust by Corazon-Alro4   

corazn-alro.tumblr.com/

www.instagram.com/corazn3799/ 

corazn-alro.tumblr.com/post/16…

Hello I am interested, here is some of my work
Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR  Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR    NANITS concept art 2016 by RoeeateR   Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR  Dark Knight by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - young/old by RoeeateR  Nanits Concept Art 2016 by RoeeateR   Timefag5  by RoeeateR  mf by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  Lesny madman by RoeeateR     link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Moh3 by RoeeateR  360 PANORAMA retouch of my old work from 2015 by RoeeateR  
SW Kenobi vs bounty hunters by RoeeateR   Dix by RoeeateR   spaghetti blacc by RoeeateR   Tales from the Blood Fairies concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  Dwarf7f by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR 

Bibs by RoeeateR  Ivsick by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR Sith Invisibility Cloak 2013 RETOUCH by RoeeateR  Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR   Heretic by RoeeateR  Ranger Final by RoeeateR
100 - 200 usd. Send me an email ( fellixfell@gmail.com ) or note and we can discuss it. Thanks
 Hi, i'm Claudio Dutra, a professional artist/comics ilustrator. I would like to offer my services to you.
Please check out my gallery. claudiodutra.deviantart.com/ga… or www.facebook.com/Cl%C3%A1udio-…      cgeralbdhq@gmail.com
I would love to do this for you! I'm a diverse artist willing to work with the commissioner until satisfied. :) Take a look at my gallery! Here's a sneak peek:

{ESK ANIMATION} who are you? by eliysia its a jungle out there by eliysia {TWWM} leisure by eliysia
Cheers, Love! by eliysia delicate by eliysia {TWWM} fluidity by eliysia
{Esk Guest Artist} 161-162 by eliysia {space catete} lunette by eliysia Gnar by eliysia
mottled beauty by eliysia {Kitsunari} Etheral by eliysia {TWWM} discovery by eliysia . g u a r d i a n . by eliysia choog in the canopy by eliysia {SHI'VALI} ??? by eliysia Mother Pink by eliysia
Hi,

I'm an artist specialized in animals, Disney style and superhero.
Here are my rates and examples.
Commission Price 2018 by AlexaWayne   King Tut by AlexaWayne   Guppy by AlexaWayne   Eric Northman by AlexaWayne   Wil Ohmsford by AlexaWayne  
Hi, I'm a watercolorist illustrator,

I attach a few samples so you see if it's what you are looking for:
Concept character by Odomi2 Red-cap by Odomi2 Snowhite-redrose by Odomi2 Dragon and Monkey by Odomi2 Cynefrid by Odomi2 Metilia by Odomi2 Tzimisce by Odomi2 Lasombra by Odomi2 Jungle spirits by Odomi2

This is my webpage: www.okaoki.com

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.
thank you,
Oscar
Hi!

I am Facundo, a professional illustrator. I have experience on character design, backgrounds and illustration (Imaginative Realism, Fantasy, Erotic Art). I have a great ductility at the time to adapt myself onto some specific style that the project requires, though, I also have the capacibility to take my own creative decisions if the project allows me. 

Bullet; Blue I attached below a pack of my artwork, I can do all the illustrations (illustrationscharacters and backgrounds):

Astronaute Feminine by facundo-lopez  Son Goku by facundo-lopez   Daenerys Targaryen by facundo-lopez  

Mature Content

La Bailarina Cosmica by facundo-lopez
   Ryuujin Shinkou by facundo-lopez   Allumar by facundo-lopez   The Coast of the Gods by facundo-lopez 

info@facundo-lopez.com
www.facundo-lopez.com

Kind Regards.
Hello there, I'm interested and here is my gallery of artworks kit-ho.deviantart.com/gallery/ 
Let me know if you do be interested in commissioning. (: thanks.

-Kit
hello there! im interested of your project.. here my example artworks,, hope we can work together and thank you.. :D

Last Survival New Version by Werenwow   Last Survival by Werenwow  

Mature Content

Narmaya Summer Costume by Werenwow

Sonja by CarloGarde   Widow by CarloGarde   Aqua by CarloGarde   Supes by CarloGarde   Ww by CarloGarde   Spread (1) by CarloGarde   Fire by CarloGarde   Avengers by CarloGarde   Jla by CarloGarde   Cassandra by CarloGarde   Oceanic One by CarloGarde   D2 by CarloGarde   She Hulk by CarloGarde   Warrior Mount by CarloGarde   DC  super women by CarloGarde Please check out my gallery and rates. Thank you.
Hey! I'm interested, check my drawings and sent me a note if you are interested in work with me.
silvaart.deviantart.com/galler…
Wonder Woman by Silvaart Daenerys Targaryen by Silvaart katyuska Moonfox Drawing by Silvaart Ares and Aphrodite by Silvaart
Traditional art by Silvaart Contest by Silvaart Do you wanna see more? by Silvaart

Here is my prices:
Commissions price - Silvaart by Silvaart