Seeking Musician/Compser/Electronic Music Maker

Hi there!  I'm a contemporary artist looking to commission a song or two at a reasonable cost.  I'm looking for a something that's about 1-2 mins long, and something made to loop.  I'm am looking for someone to work with on a certain theme, but otherwise I'm very open to different styles, genres, and interpretations.  I'm not looking for any certain sound, and while I can't pay a heck of a lot, I will offer you a large amount of creative freedom.

Please respond with rate per song if interested. :)
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, Note Sent
Hey! I'm interested in this job! I'm thinking of working with $45.00 - $100.00 It'll be posted on soundcloud. And payment will be transacted on paypal.
I'll be using an app that I'm very familiar with and I hope that isn't a problem with you.
I can finish one song for atleast 2 weeks or more.
The job process will be that a friend of mine which I'll be splitting the money with will make a poem and I'll make a song out of it and record it through my own ways. Hehehe. I'm more of rnb, soul, and pop. And also ok with any genre except metal and others. I'm ok with edms and others too. So well. If you're interested.
E-mail me at leafvio@gmail.com
Or just note me. I'm willing to negotiate the price