Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
September 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Looking for environmental concept artist for animated project!

Hidden by Commenter

Devious Comments

:iconmirk0:
Mirk0 Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi
Im interested. Note me for details

Sewers by Mirk0 Roderdahl Tower by Mirk0 Magma by Mirk0 Thump Thumb Bg by Mirk0 Egzodus by Mirk0 The nest by Mirk0 Oneiros by Mirk0 Aftermath by Mirk0 Space habitat interior by Mirk0 Vivia I by Mirk0 Earthquake by Mirk0 Eclipse - passage thru Vivia by Mirk0 Phosphenic emergence by Mirk0
:iconfacundo-lopez:
facundo-lopez Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

I am Facundo, a professional illustrator. I am interested to participate in your project. I have experience on character design, backgrounds and illustration (Imaginative Realism, Fantasy, Erotic Art). I have a great ductility at the time to adapt myself onto some specific style that the project requires, though, I also have the capacibility to take my own creative decisions if the project allows me.

The Coast of the Gods by facundo-lopez   Spiegelgracht by facundo-lopez   Daenerys Targaryen by facundo-lopez  

Mature Content

La Bailarina Cosmica by facundo-lopez
  Ryuujin Shinkou by facundo-lopez   Lost Astronaut in the Earth. by facundo-lopez

Bullet; Blue You can see my gallery in the links below:

facundo-lopez.deviantart.com/gallery
www.facundo-lopez.com

Kind Regards.
:iconfanoftill:
FanOfTill Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my projects:
Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
HERESY! by FanOfTill Hunter and prey by FanOfTill The Fall by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
:icongin-1994:
gin-1994 Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017
samples of my artwork :)
burned city by gin-1994 vineyard by gin-1994 Church by gin-1994 Porch by gin-1994 the corner street -  Visual Novel BG by gin-1994 Carriage - Visual Novel BG by gin-1994
:iconhell-alka:
Hell-Alka Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello!
interested in your offer!
my works
Kamarill by Hell-Alka I want you to believe me ... by Hell-Alka Morning after Ivan Kupala by Hell-Alka Haniel is in the rays of dawn by Hell-Alka Angelina in a pond with fish: for LOGII Contest by Hell-Alka Contest: Drawing in the night by Hell-Alka [contest]  Elise by Hell-Alka I can be beautiful... by Hell-Alka Ivon by Hell-Alka
:iconpomekun:
pomekun Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017
:icondrawcommissions:
DrawCommissions Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Sapfire - 62 commission by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 61 by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 59 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 55 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 53 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 52 commission by DrawCommissions   AlaVal - 14 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 46 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 46 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 45 by DrawCommissions   Everybery -1 by DrawCommissions   Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 24 by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 20 by DrawCommissions   Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions  
:iconexitmothership:
ExitMothership Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm an illustrator and environment artist from Germany.
I'm very interested in this project, you can see some of my works below:
Project Here: The Doline of Wayfinding by ExitMothership Ancient Pool (Legacy of the Blood Orchid) by ExitMothership Mansion (VN Background) by ExitMothership Moon Crashing Into Sea by ExitMothership Ark Aqueduct by ExitMothership Relic Beach by ExitMothership Excitement by ExitMothership Treetop Water by ExitMothership Arrival // Where the journey ends by ExitMothership

There is more in my gallery: exitmothership.deviantart.com/…

You can contact me here via PM or vie email at exitmothership@web.de
Looking forward to hear from you!
:iconelizavetas:
ElizavetaS Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

My name is Elizaveta Sokolova, I'm professional digital artist with more then 10 years of experience in game industry. I'm worked on the many projects, including AAA-titles. I'm interested in cooperation with you!

Please, check out my portfolio at the:
Game location by ElizavetaS Towers of Oz by ElizavetaS Card by ElizavetaS Desperate Battle by ElizavetaS Mister Meowgi by ElizavetaS Witch by ElizavetaS

elizavetas.deviantart.com/gall…

I'll be waiting for your answer!
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Professional General Artist
Hi, I am interested as well. Here are some examples of my work:

rhino by sushy00 Lamborghini cityscape by sushy00 roomservice by sushy00 backstreet by sushy00 welcome to the madhouse by sushy00

Please note me or contact me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.
:iconeivillin:
eivillin Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello) Im inerested

Valley by eivillin   City by eivillin
Desert by eivillin   Serenity by eivillin   Kyreid's town by eivillin   Sea by eivillin
Add a Comment: