Seeking Illustration Animator

I'm looking for someone to animate one of my comic pages. This is a simple animation of a looping 1-2 seconds, featuring things such as falling ash, glowing embers, wind blowing a dress/hair. An example of something I'm looking for: www.pinterest.com/pin/17817372…

I'm hoping for a quick turn around time of 1 week. The file is already set up in multiple layers in Clip Studio Paint. Willing to pay $100.

If you want to see the style I'm working in, you can view the comic online at: www.eldair.com

If interested, please send me a PM with links to your portfolio and examples of some of your animation. Thanks!

Jemma M. Young
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my projects:
Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
HERESY! by FanOfTill Hunter and prey by FanOfTill The Fall by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill

And my animation: web.facebook.com/FanOfTillArt/…

We can discuss prices via notes.
Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Hallo I'm interested. Hmmm can you show us the page you want animated? :)

Luna attack by NickBeja   Hair flippin by NickBeja

orig01.deviantart.net/f20f/f/2…

orig14.deviantart.net/a73f/f/2…
Is your budget flexible? $100 is incredibly low for animation, which takes a lot of work and time...
It can be flexible depending on the applicant's quality. Forgot to mention that it's a 1-2 second looping animation.