Need colorist for invitation

I drew up some caricatures of me and my groomsmen as our various favorite characters and I need someone to color it, preferably someone with a Marvel-ish style.

6 characters. 2 full body, 2 3/4s and 2 waist up.

Not a super serious gig, but I do want it to look nice.

Drop your portfolio with prices. If you don't add an estimated price you will not be considered for hire. Thanks.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested. $65 USD
006 RobynHood 015 colors by blewh   Sailermoon Lineart Public By Artgerm Colors by blewh   011 Robyn Hood 6 Colors by blewh   002 RobynHood 015 colors rev by blewh
Hello!

I'm interested in. I would color them for 50 usd (the 6 chara) + paypal fee

Here are my samples:

Sitting in tavern by Azzedar-san Art Test Page100 By Zombiewarchief-d7f5enn by Azzedar-san This Off Beat Town By Jakesmithart-d9nr1am by Azzedar-san JH-01C-bc by Azzedar-san
Hello I'm interested :D 
Here's my info

Commission Info2 by supetman  
CREPE by supetman   [Great Journey] by supetman  
Note mehhh <3 
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio here.
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…

And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer

Thank you for your time.
I'm interested,$65 for all this project 
negotiable, payable via Western Union or Paypal.com

contact email; 
mdudda@hotmail.com

Thank you
I'm interested,$65 for all this project (6 characters. 2 full body, 2 3/4s and 2 waist up)
Email me at: reallyruds@gmail.com  
or send PM

only paypal payment

Cute flower by reallyruds Play music by reallyruds

Thank you,
Hello. One of my specialties is vibrant, neon colouring. My drawing style is not in itself very Marvel-esue, however,
I am still very much inspired by superhero cartoons and since you have already drawn the caricatures yourself, I do not 
think that line style shall be a problem.

Here are a couple of examples of my work, as well as a direct link to my gallery so that
you can get an overview of the type of colouring I usually do:

hallo spaceboy. by ThePinkGryphon   ECHO by ThePinkGryphon

without you I'm nothing by ThePinkGryphon My Life Is A Succession of People Saying Goodbye by ThePinkGryphon

thepinkgryphon.deviantart.com/

My rates tend to vary depending on what the customer is looking for and how large the project is.
Due to the sheer number of characters involved and the fact that there are two full-bodies and such,
would something like $70 be okay? Perhaps $65? We can discuss it further via private messaging if
you happen to be interested.

If you are, please send me the digital files, as I can start working on the colours as soon as possible.
Either way, I hope you find an artist you like. Seems like a fun project!