Looking To Hire An Artist

Hi!

I am looking to hire an artist (potentially full time) that can create some awesome wolf art that I can use. You will be creating primarily wolf art work, but there are opportunities for other categories as well. This is a paid job offer. Serious inquiries only. Please leave some samples of your work as well as a way to contact.

Thanks!
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All hand rendered no digital
Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Hello my name is Lucas Im actually working on a wolf piece.
Oh.hi.oh91@gmail.com
Would love to work with you.
I can send work soon. Just can't on mobile. If you wanna check out my work or talk more. Facebook.com/Envisionarium
Instagram.com/Infinitely_Creative_Creations
Hello I'm interested :D (Big Grin) 
here's my art  [Great Journey] by supetman   CREPE by supetman  
NOTE ME <3 
Hi There! 

This is something I would be interested in doing, You can see my work at my website jonhopkinsart.com and I will also leave a few samples here.   

My contact is : jonhopkinsarts@gmail.com have a great day!

Kind regards, 

Jon Hopkins
Character Concept. by JonathanHopkins   Chameleon character concept art.  by JonathanHopkins   Golden Retriever legs study by JonathanHopkins   Rabbit warrior with mice. by JonathanHopkins  
Hi,  your job offer looks interesting. I have worked on wolf/werewolf illustrations previously so I think I might a good fit to what you're looking for.

My portfolio can be found here: blewzenart.carbonmade.com/

If you are interested please tell me and feel free to ask anything, thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,
Álvaro

Wolf killer by blewzen   Wolf hunt by blewzen   Lycancoin illustration by blewzen   Poplar conflict by blewzen   Green eyed wolf by blewzen

Sheepsquatch by blewzen   Viking double by blewzen   Omerta Chicago Wet City by blewzen
Hello, I'm a freelance illustrator and concept artist, mostly doing fantasy work, both characters and environments. If you are interested in working with me, please reach me via email, I check it regularly; lidijaraletic@gmail.com
Here are examples of my work:
pieta by lidijaraletic   salvator mundi by lidijaraletic   annunciation by lidijaraletic   holy throne by lidijaraletic   03 by lidijaraletic   02 by lidijaraletic   01 by lidijaraletic   Genasi by lidijaraletic   Vir Dei by lidijaraletic  

Mature Content

Liturgy of the Damned by lidijaraletic

Mature Content

Yuki-onna by lidijaraletic
  Bake-kujira by lidijaraletic   Daitengu by lidijaraletic   Kotengu by lidijaraletic   High Council by lidijaraletic   Swamp by lidijaraletic   Dark Riders by lidijaraletic   Fantasy Chick Rework by lidijaraletic   Red by lidijaraletic   Magic the Gathering Mountain by lidijaraletic   New breed of pandas by lidijaraletic   Dirty Feet by lidijaraletic   Android child by lidijaraletic  
gold.hawk@hotmail.com
But you can also send me note in DA or reply in here for starters if you like.
MoonlightHawk by MoonlightHawk   Succubus Colored by MoonlightHawk   Adventure by MoonlightHawk   Blade Of Thousand Cuts by MoonlightHawk   NightmareHorror by MoonlightHawk   Lizzard Berserkker by MoonlightHawk   Monster by MoonlightHawk   Batcreture by MoonlightHawk   Bat like creature by MoonlightHawk   Orc by MoonlightHawk   Samurai Neko In Bamboo forest by MoonlightHawk   Spiky by MoonlightHawk  
I'm interested
Hot Rod del hombre lobo by gustavodesimone Lobo-color by gustavodesimone Abigail Van Helsing - en baja by gustavodesimone Licantropo by gustavodesimone Hombre Lobo by gustavodesimone Lobizon by gustavodesimone
gustavodesimone@gmail.com
Hello! I read your post and I'd like to offer my services. Below is my Commission Price Sheet with starting prices.

Redliger's Commission (Open) by redliger

As an alternative to Paypal I also offer commissions on my Commiss.io Page

Actually wolves are my favorite animals, I assume that you're looking for more feral wolves. At the time though I don't have any recent examples of such, but you can still check out some samples from my recent posts below:

Wonderboy The Dragon's Trap - Pirahna Man VS Pirat by redliger Persona 5 - Hiro (Phantom Thief) by redliger Gutsman and WarRock by redliger Attack of the Demonic Cakes by redliger Our World! by redliger

You can either note me or reply to this message, if you would like to reach me.
Have you found someone for your project yet?
Hello my name is Quang Hoang. I'm currently working as a concept artist for game and novel projects, such as Seed of Chaos and Bavarian Scout Ranger. I'm specialized in environment concept and semi-realistic character illustration.
I've read your job posting and i believe i can do the best work for you. 

You can go to this page quanghoang0401.daportfolio.com… to see my porfolio, hope you like it.

If anything you want to know please tell me.
I hope that i have chances to bring the best products to you, which will be on time and meet all your expectations. 
Hope that we can have some good cooperation.
Best regard.

Crushader by QuangHoang  Griffith's Fantasy by QuangHoang  Witch by QuangHoang 
The Castle by QuangHoang

Hello,
My name is Vytas Tautkus. I am an illustrator and I am interested in your project.
Here are some of my works:
Flying dragon by Plasson9   Tyrael vs. Kael'thas by Plasson9   Begining of a journey by Plasson9   Vytas Tautkus Outcast by Plasson9   Cyborg3 by Plasson9   6.Leliana by Plasson9
Please contact me if you are interested in working together. My email is vytautastautkevicius@gmail.com

Vytas Tautkus

Hi you can contact me by email bonnieleeman11@gmail.com

examples of my work

Dog Portraits by Bonniemarie Good Boy by Bonniemarie Mythical Fight by Bonniemarie Break Free by Bonniemarie
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I propose to draw for you.
I work with some professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have a
great experience with individual commissionners since three years.
New Ask me for Turn yourself, your idol or familly and friends into manga/
comics character!

Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or any
questions!

★   :iconmokolat:  ★  :iconmokolat-illustr:  ★

Leviathan by Mokolat-Illustr   Abigail by Mokolat-Illustr   Lucyfer by Mokolat-Illustr   Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr
Damanta II - II - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr Space western by Mokolat-Illustr Morric et Lyel by Mokolat-Illustr
Distress by Mokolat-Illustr Ondine by Mokolat Faun by Mokolat Under the wolf's skin by Mokolat
Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr     The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr  Love by Mokolat-Illustr  Alys by Mokolat 
Drawing from photo Polk1245 - II by Mokolat-Illustr  Drawing from photos Frank by Mokolat-Illustr Drawing from photo Chibi by Mokolat-Illustr
Playfull by Mokolat Kurasa by Mokolat How to get away with... by Mokolat One-eyed elf by Mokolat-Illustr
Peter Pan by Mokolat Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr   Hippogyne by Mokolat-Illustr  Lady gearwheel by Mokolat
Clowneries by Mokolat Com2Lucifer2(trames) by Mokolat-Illustr Loolan I - MG New Moon by Mokolat-Illustr Fight scene by Mokolat-Illustr

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.

I draw :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Dynamic pose and many facial expressions
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

★ Commissions informations : Commissions information *OPEN*

♥ Personnal account : mokolat.deviantart.com/
♣ Commissions account : mokolat-illustr.deviantart.com…
I've sent a note with samples of my work and contact info ! 
Werewolf by AnBoX  Interested