Closed to new replies
July 10, 2017
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Looking for 2D Anime-style artists for indie game

:iconchansu90:
chansu90 Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! We are a small team of independent game designers and are looking for artists to contribute to or join our team.

We are working on multiple projects but are currently developing a 2D turn-based-strategy fantasy game in Unity and require assets for characters and battle effects. Our budget is negotiable depending on the quality.

As for art-style, we are looking for anime-inspired graphics. Below are some examples of some styles that we're looking for:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…
pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/artic…

If possible, please include your price and some samples from your portfolio. Please reply or send me a note if you're interested. Looking forward to your responses!

Thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsourann:
Sourann Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello dear.
I'm interested in your offer and I think that I can fullfill your require.
Here's my Commission link: isemiyaki.deviantart.com/journ…
You can check more sample in my gallery. If you commiss a pack, the price will be reduced.
You can contact with me via Deviantart note or email: sourandsalty1205@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading.
:iconavantharis:
Avantharis Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I I'm interested

My rates would be: $25 (half body), $35 (full body) and + $5 to $10 (background).

Below is a sample of my works, check my profile for more:

Kirari Moroboshi by Avantharis Rin Shibuya by Avantharis Kaede Takagaki by Avantharis Fairy by Avantharis Mumei by Avantharis Maid by Avantharis Anastasia by Avantharis Minami Nitta by Avantharis
:iconohh-glob:
Ohh-Glob Featured By Owner Edited Jul 17, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, im interested. Drop me a mail with the details and your budget for the job if you like my work.
Adapting to anime or any other style, is no problem at all for me.
I'm a professional 2d artist and my job is to satisfy the needs of the client, not to be limited by style.

Portfolio: www.artstation.com/artist/nouseforaname   (I don't really use DA)
CV: linkedin.com/in/lukeskye

Portrait of Barbara Palvin by Ohh-Glob     Stormborn by Ohh-Glob     Morrigan by Ohh-Glob     So... You watched Moana without me? by Ohh-Glob     The Spectacular of Ordinary by Ohh-Glob  
Nachetanya -Rokka no Yuusha- by Ohh-Glob     Hey Hey by Ohh-Glob     Tristan by Ohh-Glob     Bubble Crysis by Ohh-Glob     Touchdown Splash Screen by Ohh-Glob
:icondrwafu:
DrWafu Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm a game Artist with 3+ years of experience. I've made a couple of mobile games, and have a PC game on steam to my name. I have worked with Unity, and know how particle systems work there(provided you are using 'shuriken'). Anywho, I'm curious to know if the game will have 8 directional angles for your sprites before confirming my availability. ^^

Here's a link to all the games I've been a part of:
rsalimnarayanan.wixsite.com/po…
:iconbl1zz4r4:
bl1zz4r4 Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
50x50 icons: bl1zz4r4.deviantart.com/galler…
bigger than 50X50 samples: 
Loading Bar and Buttons by bl1zz4r4  run cycle by bl1zz4r4 .
Games that I created for samples (android): play.google.com/store/apps/dev…
Price depends on size, number of frames, and details to be animated
:iconsupetman:
supetman Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2017  Student Digital Artist
HI! :D i'm oepning for commissions :D 
Commission Info2 by supetman  
NOTE ME Or Contact me here www.facebook.com/SupetmanART/
:icondonrictuz:
DonRictuz Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, i am interested working with you

here is my work examples

Ash by DonRictuz    Juggernaut by DonRictuz    Gaige Carefree by DonRictuz   Borneo Odin by DonRictuz    A Happy Mechromancer by DonRictuz

and here is the price list

Price ListChibi
$15

Cell shading

Half Body  = $ 20

Full Body  = $ 25

Soft Shading

Half Body  = $ 25

Full Body  = $ 30

:iconzer0mechan1sm:
Zer0Mechan1sm Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm actually really interested in this.  I'd love to talk more about it! Here are a couple examples of what I've done in the past: 

Cindy Aurum - Final Fantasy 15 by Zer0Mechan1sm   2b - Nier:Automata by Zer0Mechan1sm   Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa by Zer0Mechan1sm   Margaret - The Empress by Zer0Mechan1sm 

These would be $40 - $50.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, either in a note here on DA, or email me at zer0mechart@gmail.com!  
:iconlynkn:
LynkN Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi,

I interested with job offer you post in forum.  Commission info this is my commssion info/ price list. Please take a look. 

Some samples here sta.sh/2lq8v3tj8ry?edit=1 .  1$ = 100 pts :D (Big Grin) male sample : sta.sh/2199hipfxt7b?edit=1 , sta.sh/21tzdumcq7rd?edit=1

Xxxx by LynkN     Untitled-1 by LynkN    Cos Miku Bg by LynkN  Camea by LynkN 
:iconchiaticle:
Chiaticle Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested :)

RE1: Jill Sandwich by Chiaticle

Please check out my gallery for my drawing styles: chiaticle.deviantart.com/galle…
I am quite flexible with styles if you have samples for me to follow.
:iconhannamina:
Hannamina Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Hello  COMMISSION TIME by Hannamina  you can check more of my work at (flyingbra.tumblr.com)
:iconmarritime:
Marritime Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm currently open for commissions ^^ My prices range from  10-45 USD base. I do best with human-like characters, so I'm comfortable within that realm; but, depending on  design, I can be very flexible with that. I have more info about my commercial pricing in the link below. Here are some examples of my art:

.:Commission:. Rosie by Marritime   .:Commission:.GiGaRan by Marritime      Comm181 by Marritime       .:Commission:. Rose by Marritime   Trip by Marritime   *Fan Art* Serenity by Marritime   .:Commission:. FloofHips by Marritime   :Commission: Kaori by Marritime   Apple by Marritime   Moon Duo by Marritime   Comm34 by Marritime   Comm301 by Marritime  

You can view my full comm info and more examples here: *OPEN* Commissions for Sale by Marritime
:iconspade-wish:
spade-wish Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017  Student General Artist
Hey, I'm interested... Here is my sample:

Waiting for food by spade-wish Sucy Manbavaran by spade-wish elsa by spade-wish good and evil by spade-wish
:icondono-sude:
dono-sude Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017
12c3 by dono-sude   12c4 by dono-sude   Kantai by dono-sude   Kantai1 by dono-sude   Grandblu2 by dono-sude   Himeko2 by dono-sude   Fanart Remiliam by dono-sude   Nct2 by dono-sude   Touhou by dono-sude   Touho Finish by dono-sude    if you live my artwork , you can send notice ^^
:iconsupetman:
supetman Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Open for commission 
Note me If you're interested :D 

Commission Info2 by supetman  
:iconlady-sweetart:
Lady-Sweetart Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
 Hello I do commissions with excellent quality and at a great price. Please check out my website for my rates. I also do traditional commissions! If you're interested in commissioning me, please do not hesitate to send me a note! (I  also have more art not posted, so if you would like to see my more recent work (because my art has improved and so has the style), please just message me! or you can check my instagram) I also stream on twitch and have 2,000+ followers!
Kress by Lady-Sweetart   Ochako by Lady-Sweetart   Anne Body Pillow by Lady-Sweetart   Lori Chibi Crayon by Lady-Sweetart   Yumichoko by Lady-Sweetart   Ducky by Lady-Sweetart   Nino Art Trade w/ b00pity by Lady-Sweetart   Minty's Commission by Lady-Sweetart   Pastelle by Lady-Sweetart   ME!ME!ME! Poster by Lady-Sweetart   Aki by Lady-Sweetart  
:iconfanoftill:
FanOfTill Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my projects:
Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
HERESY! by FanOfTill Hunter and prey by FanOfTill The Fall by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
:iconagifarclor:
agifarclor Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2017   Digital Artist
Hi! I might be able to help. Here are some of my samples. Please click on them to see the animations.
In case you think I could be a good fit for your project, kindly send me an email at buttonsandcheckers@gmail.com
Thank you very much! :thanks:
Little World: Sprites and HUD (Angel) by agifarclor RPG Character Set (Sample) by agifarclor Lxx: S - Sprites by agifarclor Ex1266 by agifarclor
:iconuramaka:
uramaka Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! I'm available for commission

here's sample of my works:
Waiting by uramaka   Bluey by uramaka   Silver Shining by uramaka   Fallout Girl by uramaka   Watching Spidey by uramaka  

feel free to note me if you interested or contact me through:

email: winterfactory@gmail.com
instagram: @ akmar_apgret
:icontoyyboxx:
ToyyBoxx Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Im interested. Note sent...

www.facebook.com/StudioButter/
:iconwenart:
Wenart Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Interested :D, I`ll put some of my related sample here, if you`re interested please let me know by sending me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regards,
Wenart
Abomination jave by Wenart I got his Butt by Wenart Reaper Pie..PIE..PIEEEEEEE! by Wenart Pixel art commission by Wenart Samyang personalization by Wenart character commision by Wenart Joseph and the colorful coat by Wenart Packaging Label design -Norita by Wenart Mascot commision job by Wenart
:iconzannyhyper:
ZannyHyper Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

I'm interested in helping out with your project and video game as I am a professional artist having worked within the video game industry, comics and animation too! 
My contact email is JESPOLDEN (AT) GMAIL.COM

Here are my portfolios:
cargocollective.com/jennypolde…
jennypolden.tumblr.com
zannyhyper.deviantart.com/gall…
sta.sh/2tqi21azbz5

Mint Shrewsbury by ZannyHyper COMM: Fell Goddess by ZannyHyper Ready to pl-DIE? by ZannyHyper COMM: Fight!!! by ZannyHyper Forget Me Not by ZannyHyper Dancers by ZannyHyper Patreon Update: 17th May 2017 by ZannyHyper Minecrat Monday - w/ Zanny and Avery - EP 05 by ZannyHyper Waiting for the rain by ZannyHyper Jump by ZannyHyper Comm: Tamber and Shino by ZannyHyper Gryning by ZannyHyper A Roads Journey by ZannyHyper Mage of Breathe by ZannyHyper Omg by ZannyHyper Run by ZannyHyper Happy Birthday Snooze! by ZannyHyper COMM: A Fell Embrace by ZannyHyper Commission for himika-chan by ZannyHyper Clio and Luca by ZannyHyper High Five by ZannyHyper Falling Dahes by ZannyHyper Falling Kuroni by ZannyHyper Falling by ZannyHyper Fui Quod Es, Eris Quod Sum. by ZannyHyper
:iconm-k-1:
M-K-1 Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, I'm interested! ^_^
I can make anime artwork, I've been drawing anime for many years now.. 
Here are a few examples of my artwork! :aww:
- The Journey Ahead - by M-K-1 You Asked For It - by M-K-1 Kaitou Jacquelyn by M-K-1 Eye of Existence by M-K-1 ~ Medaka Box - Medaka Kurokami ~ by M-K-1 Comm: Alescha by M-K-1 Enjoying the Sunshine by M-K-1 Comm: Fashionista by M-K-1 Comm: Group of Six by M-K-1
Not sure if I can help with battle effects but character illustrations are right up my alley ^_^ 
I'm don't know how many characters you'd like drawn and how complex their design will be, but if it's more than 5 characters, I can do each for about $35 USD. If you do decide to work with me, I'd love to discuss all this further! :') 
Please let me know if you have any questions at all or are willing to commission me! ^_^
Thank you for the chance! :hug: :heart:
:icondemondi-adopts:
Demondi-Adopts Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017
This sounds really interesting! Around $20 a character ^^

Adoptables OPEN [2/3] by Demondi-Adopts Finished Yandere YCH for MelBaka by Demondi-Adopts Adoptables OPEN [2/3] by Demondi-Adopts ADOPTABLES CLOSED by Demondi-Adopts
:iconavantharis:
Avantharis Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am open for commissions/freelance, so just send me a message and we can talk.

My rates would be: $30 (half body), $40 (full body) and + $5 to $10 (background).

Below is a sample of my works, check my profile for more:

Kirari Moroboshi by Avantharis Rin Shibuya by Avantharis Kaede Takagaki by Avantharis Fairy by Avantharis Mumei by Avantharis Maid by Avantharis Anastasia by Avantharis Minami Nitta by Avantharis
:iconkshatriyah:
Kshatriyah Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconveynn:
Veynn Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017
Hello, I'm interested in drawing for you indie game~!! I have some experience with 2d game design. Here are some examples of my work:

Cipher Twins by Veynn  GIFfany by Veynn  Traumerei-RPG Horror Titlescreen by Veynn  Traumerei CG by Veynn 
Noel by Veynn  Hansel and Gretel by Veynn   Zachariah-StarFall by Veynn  Space Patrol Luluco-Midori by Veynn 

Ib Chibi by Veynn  Noel Rousseau by Veynn  Queen Eclipsa by Veynn  Hekapoo-SVTFOE by Veynn 

And my commission table:

Veynn's Commission Table by Veynn 

Thank you! ^_^
:iconraphx2000:
raphx2000 Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Hello
Note Sent
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Professional Traditional Artist
Sending pm.
:iconyasachii:
Yasachii Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I draw chibis all the way to full body shots.

Soft Shaded chibis are $35 or 3,500 points

Ichiko Takashima Fanart by Yasachii Chibi Couple Commission (PumpkinPromise) by Yasachii Noel by Yasachii Simplistic Panda Commission by Yasachii Hemlock Art Trade by Yasachii

Cell Shaded head shots are $27 or 2,700 points.

Soft Shaded head shots are $37 or 3,700 points

Naru Sekiya - Cherry Blossom by Yasachii Girlwithtoomanyocs Expression Sheet Request by Yasachii

cell Shaded bust shots are $35 or 3,500 points

Soft Shaded bust shots are $45 or 4,500 points

A cell Shaded half body shot is $48 or 4,800 points.

A soft Shaded half body shot is $55 or 5,500 points.

Leete Latobarita Uruth Ariaroth Bal Netoreel by Yasachii

A cell Shaded full body is $65 or 6,500 points.

A soft Shaded full body is $80 or 8,000 points.

You Are So Unpleasant by Yasachii

If you want to add a background, it is an additional cost.

Simple background - $10
Complex background - $25
Add a Comment: