Military Landscapes

We are in need of some Military Art pieces, Sniper in the Jungle, Rappelling from a Helicopter, enemy bases etc. If this is something you can do and have done in the past please PM me here with examples of your work.

If you cannot show example or if your portfolio has only character images then we may not respond unless something really catches our eye.

Thanks
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,
I`m interested with your offer at DA forum.
For samples, you can see my works at
ferryo.deviantart.com/gallery/
I hope my portfolio will fit with you.
And I'll look forward to hear from you.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
Greetings!

I'm interested! My portfolio: www.hermitsmedia.com/

Steel Eagle Of Ilmarinen By Hermit's Media by NorthernHermit   Battle Stance By Hermit's Media by NorthernHermit   Tools Of The Trade By Hermit's Media by NorthernHermit  

If you think my style would suit your needs, contact me at: hermitsmedia@gmail.com
Hello!

I would love to work on your project.

Here are some examples of my work:

www.etsy.com/shop/ColoringCraf…

You can contact me by note or at:

ColoringCraftShack@gmail.com