Movie Review blog looking for Cartoonist

Hello artists! 
My associate and I are looking for an illustrator to create a header image/Facebook cover photo and art for bio pages at a fair rate for our Movie Review Blog. We would like to keep a consistent style so we could have commission work in the future. We are hoping to maintain contact to maintain a consistent art style across our social media. The style we are looking for something fun and cartoonish. Please no anime or hyper realistic styles. 

Header/Cover:
Associate and I in a movie theater surrounded the following charachters:
Dorothy
Darth Vader
Gollum
Moana
Morpheus
The Bride 

These may be subject to change. Drawing Likeness accurately is a huge plus. The dimensions are to match that of a Facebook cover 

Hope to hear from you guys! 
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Im interested in the advertisement here you sending my link
guillo0.daportfolio.com/ www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…

I'm very interested in this job!!

I am a professional illustrator, cartoonist and animator.

Cartoony style illustrations and animations are my forte.

For animation:

Animated video's: 'White Coats' and 'Pirate' by Smashy Claw:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sjCow…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSEWS…

Comedic: Vapid,Vile Social Media Scum:

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash…

Here is a recent intro video for an iphone game I designed and animated:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PcJf…

Here is an animated introduction I directed recently, and created for an animated pilot series called HELLS HOST:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW5dgm…

Here are some recent video clips I animated, including for Australian legends 'Sticky fingers':

www.shroomstudio.com/sticky-fi…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pVlAo…

For illustration (Check my gallery):

Snowhere Man Cover by badeyedeers

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing by badeyedeers

Sylvia - Partner of the Wolf in sheeps clothing by badeyedeers

newHHposter2 by badeyedeers

HARRY GRAHAM BUCKWIT by badeyedeers

A Crocodile - Model Sheet by badeyedeers

Model Sheets - Smashy Claw film clip 'Pirate' by badeyedeers

Model Sheet - Pirate in drag by badeyedeers

Hey! I'm interested, this is my style.

Iron Family by Maxmaster1990 Mila Mila 02 by Maxmaster1990 Animales Jugando Truco by Maxmaster1990 Chewie! You're too high to take the Wheel! by Maxmaster1990

You can also check my personal website (portfolio) at www.manbe.me and my personal instagram account instagram.com/www.manbe.me

feel free to contact me at hola@manbe.me
message me with any enquiries!  Commission Sheet 2017 by JadeKingfisher
More of my work on my profile. Rates are negotiable,  DM if interested. :)

COMMISSION - OVERWATCH TRACER by theMASman MORTAL KOMBAT X - D'VORAH by theMASman WEB of the SPIDER-GWEN by theMASman HARdyHAR HARley by theMASman AvP Commission by theMASman Kylo Ren by theMASman Evil Ernie Commission by theMASman Bat-MASh TATTOO SLEEVE by theMASman UUUUUULLLLLTRAAAAAAAA by theMASman theDarkness Commission by theMASman COMMISSION - OVERWATCH GENJI by theMASman
HI 

My name is Justice Naim. I'm a illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design in New Jersey, this being the only comic art school in the world. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. I'm attaching a link to my tumblr which I post to more frequently. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu 

tumblr link: justniceart.tumblr.com

instsgram: iwww.instagram.com/justicenaima…
Hi, I'm interested, please check my gallery here on Deviantart zuccarello.deviantart.com
If you find my works worthy, please send me a massage directly at monsteroso79@gmail.com

Thanks
Sounds amazing I can do this! Examples of my work :
All The Sad Young Men by Bonniemarie so many selves by Bonniemarie Mythical Fight by Bonniemarie Rafiki and Zazu disney mural by Bonniemarie Simba Mural Painting by Bonniemarie Winnie The Pooh Mural Painting by Bonniemarie The Pentagram Guardians by Bonniemarie Mad Hatter by Bonniemarie Hope to hear from you!
I'm always flexible with budgets so email me me if you have a certain number of pages, or books, you have in mind especially if you're working on an ONGOING series. Payments are done thru PAYPAL only. You can pay half now/half upon completion or the total beforehand, and once I receive any payment I start immediately!

PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid

I've specialized in character design, pinups and sequential art professionally for over 8 years and have had my work published for RPG companies like Fantasy Flight Games, indie record labels, video games, webseries and more.
NSFW commissions are available as well as private commissions!

I look forward to working with you!

FOR NEW CLIENTS, SEE HOW MY PROCESS IS OPTIMIZED TO GIVE YOU FULL CONTROL OVER THE FINAL LOOK

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 3 by Lightning-Powered
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 2 by Lightning-Powered
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 5 by Lightning-Powered

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 4 by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered Omegaaaaaah Destrooooooooyarrr by Lightning-Powered

INKS
COMMISSION: Twine.fm 5 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm 12 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm 8 by Lightning-Powered

Mature Content

DLoS #1 Page 7 by Lightning-Powered
Star Wars #0 Cover (line art) by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Star Wars Immolation #0 pg14 by Lightning-Powered

Mature Content

$35 EMERGENCY COMMISSION: R. CHANDLER 4 by Lightning-Powered
DARK LADY OF THE SITH 1 by Lightning-Powered Star Wars Immolation #0 pg18 by Lightning-Powered Star Wars Immolation #0 pg12 by Lightning-Powered DARK LADY OF THE SITH Promo w Jonas Scharf by Lightning-Powered
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio here.
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…

And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer

Thank you for your time.
Hello!

Here are some examples:
Night stories by EmilyAeren   anotherwoman by EmilyAeren   Catlady by EmilyAeren  

Let me know if you're interested!

Thank you!
Hi there, I'm very interested in this offer. I do cartoon and caricatures and in a variety of stykes. Feel free to browse through my whole gallery, but here are some examples that might be relevant to your interests:

Darth Vader by klaatu81    Zombie by klaatu81    Imhotep by klaatu81    Scorsese by klaatu81    Lynch by klaatu81    Kubrick by klaatu81    Miyazaki by klaatu81    Steven Seagal caricature by klaatu81

Ripley b/w sketch by klaatu81    jack KING Kirby by klaatu81    The Junktones EP cover by klaatu81    Little Devil by klaatu81 Michael Myers by klaatu81    Zombie 3 by klaatu81    Cool guy by klaatu81    confused guy by klaatu81

If you like what you see, drop me a note or email me at : renato.pastor@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hi there!
I main the cartoonish style, let me show you some examples:

Gardevoir sweater by Anzhyra Carol [Commission] by Anzhyra Lizzie Liddell by Anzhyra
Pheromosa V. Killer Sweater by Anzhyra Tipa [Commission] by Anzhyra Sunset Sushi by Anzhyra

If you want more examples, consider check my gallery.
Hello NowhereMan,

I also did movie parody cartoons in the past myself and I am confident that my art will serve you well.

Empty Popcorn Bucket 003 by ROGER-IS Empty Popcorn Bucket 001 by ROGER-IS Empty Popcorn Bucket 002 by ROGER-IS Empty Popcorn Bucket 005 by ROGER-IS Empty Popcorn Bucket 004 by ROGER-IS Empty Popcorn Bucket 007 by ROGER-IS
Casual Mei by ROGER-IS Laura Kinney X-23 by ROGER-IS

You can contact me at contact.rogeris@gmail.com
Wish to hear from you soon!!

Kind regards,
ROGERIS
Hi! I'm interested!
I'm an illustrator and character designer. Take a look at my gallery to see if something fits what you want:

lirael42.deviantart.com/galler…

As you can see, I can work in several styles, from realistic to cartoonish, painterly or cel shading. So I can probably adapt to what you seek if you can't find it in my gallery.
I'm very good at drawing likeness, as I'm a portrait artist too.
Thanks for the chance!

Hello, i´m interested.

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to working together.

Note send for details.

Samples of my work:
PERFECT FREAKY by FelipePoveda Chivi Adris Elba by FelipePoveda

Cute skid by FelipePoveda

You can see my work here:

felipepoveda.deviantart.com/ga…

Contact email: feposer@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

hello. my name is Hansel A and I interested your job offer.

This is my profile, I hope you like it :D
coffeecup-studios.deviantart.c…
www.facebook.com/TheArtOfHeaa/

If you're interested, here is the information about my services and prices.

Final by CoffeeCUP-Studios Filt by CoffeeCUP-Studios Asami 90s by CoffeeCUP-Studios 20 by CoffeeCUP-Studios
gimme a call if you think my style may be what you're looking for  AND I WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER MY COLORS by P-Lizardman   The K.Kroell: For Color by P-Lizardman   Almighty Color Standoff by P-Lizardman   Secret Poster by P-Lizardman   Puppet Kroeder poster by P-Lizardman   Kroeder Handsome Aaaand Smart by P-Lizardman   Kroeder cover by P-Lizardman  
hello. my name is Hansel A and I interested your job offer.

This is my profile, I hope you like it :D
www.facebook.com/TheArtOfHeaa/

If you're interested, here is the information about my services and prices.

20 by CoffeeCUP-Studios Asami 90s by CoffeeCUP-Studios Filt by CoffeeCUP-Studios Final by CoffeeCUP-Studios