We will buy coloring pages on site to form coloring books

Hi folks!
We, a popular site of printable coloring pages, looking for talented illustrators who would like to share with us your pretty coloring pages on www.supercoloring.com/collecti… under creative commons non-commercial 4.0 license. Your name as the author will be mentioned on each page prntscr.com/faahlz

Technical requirements: 
- coloring pages of the same topic or of the same style that could be sorted into a coloring book. The selection will depend on the topic, style and your bid.  
- coloring pages should be of A4 printing format with an image resolution 2000 + px.
- the number of pages minimum 15 ( min. 10 for promotion cases)
- each file should be named, also provide your desired title for coloring book
- we also need a cover /avatar for coloring book prntscr.com/faag6f . It can be any colored version of the coloring pages included in the book. The format is square with image resolution from 500:500 px. 

There are several options of collaboration: 

1. If your coloring pages are covered by creative commons license, just notify us about your collection. In case of non-commercial creative commons, we need permission to share your coloring pages on site. 
2. You have coloring pages that can be used for coloring book but they are not under creative commons license. Provide examples, quantity, your bid for all pages + colored version. 
3. You do not have coloring pages, but you have some ideas and wish to draw them. Provide a topic, example of your style, a quantity with a colored version and your bid for all. 
4. You are selling your coloring pages or coloring books. We can help you promote your work by publishing online minimum 10 sample pages in the form of a mini coloring book. Each page would refer to your selling site/page prntscr.com/faakzk
Provide samples and a bid for publication of all samples + colored version. 

May the creative force be with you

Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hy,
My name is Tangra -  freelance artist from Bulgaria. In 2015 I made a series of coloring books for publiching house " ColourKings " Canada. These are just a few examples of my work for them:
Viking Quest by tangraartbook 10 000 B.C. double page by tangraartbook Viking Quest double page by tangraartbook
Viking Quest page by tangraartbook
Clans of the Tidless sea cover by tangraartbook Cpace Booters cover by tangraartbook
10 000 B.C. cover by tangraartbook
Viking Quest cover by tangraartbook Viking Quest 2 cover - pencil by tangraartbook
Because of the confidentiality I can not show many drawings, you can see a video review of two of the books here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSA0BY…
If you like my art, I can make a series of books for you.
The price per 15-page A4 book is 500 $.
Best Regards
Job offers is for paid work only. You should probably move the creative commons request to projects. 
You misunderstood the project. I am buying coloring pages to provide them free for our users. The "bid" is the price you offer.