I'm in need of concept drawings of my main character.

Hey!

I'm looking for an artist to make a graphical brainstorm on the main character (14 year old girl) in a story I'm working on. i.e. multiple different concept drawings (colored sketches).

You'll get lots of freedom to play around, as I only have a few pointers in the direction of her appearance.

The setting is a dystopian industrial planet in the far future. - Mostly relevant due to the 'industrial' tag, as I want her clothes to reflect this.

Style:
I'm looking for an artist capable of working in a style close to this: (nikemv here on DeviantArt)

img11.deviantart.net/f131/i/20…

Looking forward to hear from you.
-Lilja
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 Hello! I'm a freelance artist in various styles. I create the character designs, portraits and full illustrations. 
Here you can find my regular commissions info:
Commissions: OPEN
Feel free to send me a note or contact me by e-mail lenamo.art@gmail.com, if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. 
I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Marlena
LenamoArt 
Here are examples of my work

Patreon: Kvothe, The Kingkiller Chronicle by LenamoArt   Commission: Meadow by LenamoArt      Golden Mistletoe - Art nouveau poster by LenamoArt   Goddess by LenamoArt   Commission: Soldier 76 and McCree by LenamoArt Cherry Blossom by LenamoArt   Golden Aureole by LenamoArt   Aristocrat Vayne, League of Legends by LenamoArt    Commission: Officers by LenamoArt Commission: Princess and her Knight by LenamoArt   Free Sketch Commission: Illusen Vacarius by LenamoArt   Redhead speedpaint by LenamoArt    Patreon: Yennefer by LenamoArt
Hello, I'm interested.

Here are some samples of my work:

Elven Druid by AranzazuFernandez   The Attack of the Dragons by AranzazuFernandez   Seek And Destroy by AranzazuFernandez Grim Reapers by AranzazuFernandez Christmas Eve by AranzazuFernandez Dance by AranzazuFernandez Dryad by AranzazuFernandez Aayla Secura by AranzazuFernandez

Kind Regards,

Aránzazu
Hi!
I'm interested.
My arts here soleilloo.deviantart.com/galle…
Kit and Rolf by Soleilloo   Rose by Soleilloo   101216 by Soleilloo

Hello my name is Quang Hoang. I'm currently working as a concept artist for game and novel projects, such as Seed of Chaos and Bavarian Scout Ranger. I'm specialized in environment concept and semi-realistic character illustration.
I've read your job posting and i believe i can do the best work for you. 

You can go to this page quanghoang0401.daportfolio.com… to see my porfolio, hope you like it.

If anything you want to know please tell me.
I hope that i have chances to bring the best products to you, which will be on time and meet all your expectations. 
Hope that we can have some good cooperation.
Best regard.

Crushader by QuangHoang  Griffith's Fantasy by QuangHoang  Witch by QuangHoang 
The Castle by QuangHoang
Mine: Birthday gift card by dreamplan2010   EVE THE ELF CHARACTER DESIGN 2 by dreamplan2010   EVE THE ELF CHARACTER DESIGN 1 by dreamplan2010   Plan A by dreamplan2010   Magician's Secret by dreamplan2010   Contact Lenses by dreamplan2010   Happy New Year greeting card by dreamplan2010   Walk in Clouds by dreamplan2010   Aporkalypse Christmas Postcard by dreamplan2010   Contest for Innocence Scene Art by dreamplan2010   Red Ghost by dreamplan2010   Body in Tangcheng by dreamplan2010   Daemon's Dream by dreamplan2010   Rabbit detective 2 : Mummy from Purpledaisy Beach by dreamplan2010   Treasure Map of Hustler by dreamplan2010   Redemption by dreamplan2010   Beg for Prison by dreamplan2010   Fake Trade by dreamplan2010   Disappeared cake by dreamplan2010   The Murder under the Lantern by dreamplan2010   The 4th Witness by dreamplan2010   Hidden Clue by dreamplan2010   Rabbit detective by dreamplan2010   the Fugitive in Train by dreamplan2010   Cover: Villa in Snowstorm by dreamplan2010   Dream Machine cover by dreamplan2010   practice-150205-colored by dreamplan2010   Eve the Elf issue1 cover done by dreamplan2010   Practice-150126-colored by dreamplan2010   greendum girl by dreamplan2010   Mermaid color 30% by dreamplan2010   girl in spring water by dreamplan2010   practice 20150710 by dreamplan2010   Clown in the rain -colored 100% by dreamplan2010   Singing in the wind of Death's Dream Kingdom by dreamplan2010   Doll's Day and Children's Day (part) by dreamplan2010     Viking queen colored by dreamplan2010   Chinese New Year-Horse by dreamplan2010   Ghost ship Cover by dreamplan2010  
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
check out my work.
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain    Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain  Vader Kylo by HeroforPain    Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain     Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain    Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain   Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain   x Faith x by HeroforPain Space Kylo by HeroforPain  Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain  Cthulchu by HeroforPain  Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain  Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain   Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain   Big Boba Theory by HeroforPain   Justice League Redux by HeroforPain      Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Assassin's Creed - Zombies by HeroforPain  Rick and Morty by HeroforPain    Relativity Teaser - Voting by HeroforPain    Goblinginal by HeroforPain  Knockingondoor4 by HeroforPain     Zoom by HeroforPain  1960's Gotham by HeroforPain    Megbearanime by HeroforPain Emma Watson vanity fair by HeroforPain  Winslow - The Walking Dead by HeroforPain
Examples and contact information, email if interested, thank you.

Portfolio: rikert93.wixsite.com/portfolio

Email: Rikertwork@gmail.com

Mr Dark by Rikert  Rayman by Rikert  Robo Nurse by Rikert  Cutsman by Rikert  Smiley face by Rikert  Robotnik by Rikert  Monster Doodles Collection Vol 2 by Rikert  Monster Doodles Collection Vol 1 by Rikert  Treeman 2 by Rikert  Treeman 1 by Rikert  Yugioh: M Warrior 1 by Rikert  Egg by Rikert  Yugioh: Morphing Jar by Rikert  Wooden by Rikert  Guts by Rikert  Bleed Tooth Fungus girl by Rikert  Devimon by Rikert  Space Tentacles by Rikert  Pacman by Rikert
I specialize in concept and character design! I'd love to draw for you!
RIGEL by padkai STARCHILD by padkai KEN FACES by padkai RAQUEL HEADS by padkai CONVERSATION by padkai
My style is more cartoony, but i'll leave it there juuust in case it will turn out to be your cup of tea
COMMISSIONS OPEN by angry-alice
Hello,

You can find more of my work here:

www.artstation.com/artist/boza

jozefboza.tumblr.com/

fellixfell@gmail.com

Final by RoeeateR     WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR   Nanits Obycajny lide process by RoeeateR   Ranger Final by RoeeateR     Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR      SITH invisibility cloak 1 by RoeeateR      undead giantD by RoeeateR     Moh3 by RoeeateR  Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR 
SW Kenobi vs bounty hunters by RoeeateR    mf by RoeeateR     Dix by RoeeateR   Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 4 by RoeeateR   Cyborg Samurai 30 mins by RoeeateR     Dark Knight by RoeeateR    back to the future by RoeeateR    IRON MAIDEN by RoeeateR     Dwarf7f by RoeeateR     1920x1080 by RoeeateR    Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 3 by RoeeateR    Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 2 by RoeeateR    Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 1 by RoeeateR 
  Timefag5  by RoeeateR   kek by RoeeateR      
purple dragonKJJ by RoeeateR    Bibs by RoeeateR       Snake Eater by RoeeateR    Ivsick by RoeeateR    Grimes update by RoeeateR    Overdrive by RoeeateR   13ta jesen by RoeeateR     Clive Barker's Undying by RoeeateR
New price of commissions by ymymy Prices in the price-list for the dimensions of the drawings A3 possible A2, 300-350dpi
Size on the long side 4000 pixels, up to 4700 pixels for multi-composition works
Monochrome 3500 pixels on the long side
Hello I would love to do a commission for you. 
Here are my prices:
Commissions [Open] [4/4] by Benzyon  
And here are a few examples of my work:
Blondie - Commission by Benzyon   Royce - Commission by Benzyon    Darkiplier by Benzyon   Scott by Benzyon   Ponyboy - Book by Benzyon   Blaze by Benzyon   Young Dragan by Benzyon   Jahat by Benzyon   Dragan - Kurt Doogle by Benzyon   Toby by Benzyon   John by Benzyon   Jundus Miller by Benzyon   Caspian by Benzyon  
Thank you for looking at my work and your time.
-Benzyon
Hi!
Here are some of my works:
[Commission] Chronos by AhYou   Concept Design - The Clown (Completed) by AhYou   Concept Design - The Twins (Completed) by AhYou   Concept Design - The Fire Eater (Completed) by AhYou   Line Art Character Design- One Armed Samurai by AhYou   Manga Illustration - Knight Girl by AhYou   Manga Illustration - Warrior girl by AhYou   Concept Art - Demon by AhYou   Manga Illustration - Kyudo Girl by AhYou  

I am able to draw the style you stated though I didn't have any examples for now.
If you are interested and are willing to offer me the job do leave me a note! :D
Hello there! Sounds like jop jsut for me =) My style is close to the one you want, and also I really love to work on character desigh. Wash away my sorrow by Minako008   Demons cover by Minako008   Passengers poster by Minako008   Logan by Minako008  
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
Nora by TheLivingShadow Peridot - Warrior Gem by TheLivingShadow Stevonnie by TheLivingShadow Raven - 02 by TheLivingShadow Harley Quinn by TheLivingShadow

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!
Hello,

my name is Silvia and I am a freelance artist. I read your offer and I am very interested.

I often work on character design based on both descriptions and refs so I would be more than glad to work with you on this. The style you are looking for is really nice and I think I could handle it. Mine is quite flexible, influenced both by eastern and western artists.

I also really like the industrial theme you have in mind.

I link you some of my works along with my gallery and FB pages. If you are interested, I would be glad to discuss further details. 

Thank you very much for your time,
Silvia

sta.sh/2uzalgwtf8s

silvysgallery.tumblr.com/post/…

Sketch Gwen