Visual novel assets - a female character, Manhwa/Manga style [Ecchi/NSFW] - 300 USD

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who showed interest in my offer! I got enough offers so I'm closing the thread for now. I am overwhelmed by the number and the level of quality in your work and need some time to browse through all galleries.

Most of the narrative is already written so I need to look for something to fit the already set tone. This means I cannot consider the art styles of some of you despite how much I personally loved them. But I bookmarked/watchlisted quite a few of the artists who contacted me for future projects.

---

Hello everyone,

Please, reply ONLY if you've read the offer details and if you are (generally) ok with the terms!

So, I need images for a visual novel. A single female character in Manhwa/Manga style - a more mature type, should not look like a 12-year old. There are some NSFW elements, but it's softcore overall and barely goes beyond "ecchi".  

Here's a quick list of all needed assets:

1x Character - female (full body)
2x Extra poses (no need for full re-draws, just some arm positions and body angles should be enough).
9x Extra facial expressions (eyes + mouth variants on separate layers)
3x Additional outfits (on separate layers).
13x Smaller CG images with less detail - not fullscreen scenes, just body parts to indicate various actions comic-style.

(detailed info and reference images will be provided)

Budget is 300 USD (via Paypal). Commercial project. You will be credited as the artist/creator, but I need full ownership over the images, meaning they can't be posted elsewhere or used for any other purpose.

I need this finished in no more than 20 days.

If you're interested, please post below or send me a note. I'd need to see samples of your work. Thanks!
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

Hamster tank by sushy00 beach picknick by sushy00 swordfighter by sushy00 Mila, Mau, Rina and an Arcanine by sushy00 Jessika shopping by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.
You might want to clarify what you want, because manhwa and manga are different, and also not at all "styles" of drawing. 
I'd have to get familiar with the proper terminology then. Fortunately, most people got my idea.

Manhwa is closer to what I prefer; I just didn't expect many would be familiar with the word and/or the differences.
I'm not sure about the last one, 13x CG images. What is this btw? Do you have any samples to explain more of this?
I will show specific reference images to the chosen artist so they can make their final decision before committing to the work. But you can see some rough examples here:
www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs/p…

Those images are intended to account for at least 1/2 of the budget and the level of detail in them is a subject to further negotiation. In other words, I can accept much lower detail/quality if the artist thinks it's too much work for the money. And if everything else is OK for both of us, of course.
I'm interested i have done stuff like this in the past.
sta.sh/2283fjzojp71?edit=1
commission - giantess in swim leotard by kawaideska commission - girl with cute blue and white dress by kawaideska  message me if u need me
Very interested, all your conditions seems fine to me, send a note and I will provide my mail, regards!

Creepy Scarlett Issue 4 by maruu66 Paulette Hope by maruu66 mushroom by maruu66

Mature Content

worgens by maruu66
Hello, I'm a freelancer artist and very interested in this project, hope you're still looking for someone for your works.
Here's some of my artworks.
Please note me, or mail on:

huynq2804@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ocean Queen by HuyNQ1122 Beauty and the Beast by HuyNQ1122  Soul Keeper by HuyNQ1122  The last emotion by HuyNQ1122 The guardian of the galaxy 2 - Comeback is real... by HuyNQ1122 Portraits study by HuyNQ1122  Nier: Automata - YoRHa No. 2, Model B by HuyNQ1122  Sombra Overwatch Fanart by HuyNQ1122 Shrine Maiden by HuyNQ1122
Hi there Delosy

I'm interested in the work, and how many pages would be?
Here you can check my art style:

kitsunejtorres.tumblr.com/

Cya!!
Hello~! I am very interested in your project and have tons of experience creating visual novel sprites!
Here of some examples!

Glaze Talksprite by SimonAdventure     
sta.sh/226ln9mhklr

and you can find more of my work here!
simonadventureportfolio.weebly…

Please note or email me @ simonadventurer@gmail.com if you're interested!
Hi! I'm open for commissions and also willing to do a set amount of work in a certain time limit.
Below is my commission reference sheet. I also do a wide variety of styles so we can find something that suits your needs!
Commission List 2017 by Pilot-Obvious 

Here are some of my other works:
Black Cat Commission by Pilot-Obvious  Major Siren (OC) by Pilot-Obvious  Commission - RessQ by Pilot-Obvious  The Dynamic Duo by Pilot-Obvious  Secret Santa 2015 by Pilot-Obvious 

Thanks and best regards,

Pilot
Hello! Iinterested on your job offer...this is my sample artworks :
Commission - Trolls - Fanart by lunanightborn Kiki's Delivery Service Fanart by lunanightborn Taurus by lunanightborn Scorpio by lunanightborn Virgo by lunanightborn Aries by lunanightborn Libra by lunanightborn Gemini by lunanightborn Pisces by lunanightborn Cancer by lunanightborn Sagitarius by lunanightborn Beautiful Lady by lunanightborn Dope by lunanightborn New Hope by lunanightborn Commission Character with Chinese Outfits by lunanightborn Alice in Wonderland Fanart by lunanightborn Lost Fairy by lunanightborn Hermione Fanart by lunanightborn Deep Mermaid by lunanightborn Waiting for You by lunanightborn OC Commission(2) - from Skylordj by lunanightborn OC Commission(1) - from Skylordj by lunanightborn Our Hearts in Harmony by lunanightborn Ayunan by lunanightborn Eating Ice Cream Together by lunanightborn Sakura Maid by lunanightborn Lasting Blue by lunanightborn Geisha by lunanightborn Magician Live by lunanightborn Good Night by lunanightborn
Hello~! You're project sounds very interesting, and I'd love to work with you.
My prices are generally low, but my work is high quality! I'm also very flexible with my style ^3^

He's Making That DUMB Face Again, Isn't He? by rainbowolfe1   War Leftovers by rainbowolfe1   What's Under the Mask by rainbowolfe1   [AT] Free Fallin by rainbowolfe1   Character Sheet - Ara by rainbowolfe1   It Is I~ by rainbowolfe1   [COM] Kawaii AF by rainbowolfe1  

I look forward to hearing back from you~
Hi! :D I'm interested!

Here are examples of my work!

Astrid - Bikini by JeyraBlue Daoko GIRL by JeyraBlue   Jackie Pin-up by JeyraBlue   Two-Shadows by JeyraBlue Sunset by JeyraBlue   Hydea by JeyraBlue    Spider Queen - Scarlet Spider Encounter by JeyraBlue   Scarlet Spider - Mary Jane by JeyraBlue   Ryuga and Erzsebeth by JeyraBlue  

Mature Content

Katherine Arc by JeyraBlue
  Mercy - Overwatch by JeyraBlue  

Mature Content

Ashley by JeyraBlue
  City Night by JeyraBlue   Joy by JeyraBlue   Relaxing Day- Peter and Twilight by JeyraBlue   Becky McCormick by JeyraBlue   Sally Skellington by JeyraBlue   Tiffa and Yang by JeyraBlue    Black Cat by JeyraBlue   Bunny and Chibiusa Sailor by JeyraBlue   Aquaman and Black Manta Surfing by JeyraBlue   Turquoise by JeyraBlue  
Hello, I am Swordpiggy. I'm available for your commission. I am priced fairly cheap (pretty much every picture would be under $20). I have a diverse range and believe you will enjoy my work. 

See rates and more commission information here: 

Commissions Open! (NSFW friendly. All $20 or Less)

If interested, send me a note or email at dnbjnk@gmail.com, or reply here. 
Thank you for your interest.

Here are some examples:
Ashi + Jack by SwordPiggyArt   Nami the Virgin Killer by SwordPiggyArt   #SelfieWeek pic 5 by SwordPiggyArt   StarFire by SwordPiggyArt   Ashi... Upskirt by SwordPiggyArt  
That's a tall order for $300. Is your budget at all flexible? :)
Sorry, didn't see your question earlier. The budget can "flex" if there's a preliminary interest in the offer by an artist whose work fits the tone and the goals of the end product.