Artist: Noir/Superhero Graphic Novel. Character Profiles + 6 Pages.

Hi there!

I've had some concept work done for this project already so you won't be going in to this blind. Ideal candidates should have:

-A full page already in your portfolio.
-Lettering ability.
-Good use of shades as well as colour. (The initial script flits between both.)
-A willingness to potentially commit to a longer (paid) project. (Oh nooo, not consistent work! That's the worst!)
-The ability to stick to deadlines.

I'm not, as yet, set on a style so please apply even if you're work is really out there. You may well be perfect for this...

Notes are fine but please don't be offended if I don't reply, I recently had a kid and I'm afraid she takes up all the time that I would normally spend letting people down gently... Blame her! If you do send me a note, please include your rates for concept work and full pages.

As stated, the job is for 3 character concepts and 6 pages, one of which is a splash. Script is ready to go. Rates negotiable. Would prefer to deal in Sterling because of our horrible exchange rate but this is not a deal breaker.

Anyway, here's the blurb:

A year ago a meteor hit the city of Crescent. The majority of people who were around the impact zone were either vapourised on impact or died from radiation poisoning. The majority of people in the city, however, were gifted great powers. 

Deep within the tower district, at 28a Irony, is an office with a glass door. On the front it reads:

"Alice Under Land"
Freelance Treasure Hunter

"King and Country"
Gentleman Bouncers

"Dalston Prior: Private Detective"

Within the office sits Dalston Prior, cigarette in his mouth, bottle in his hand. Dalston has a single mission, and that's to stop the evil that happened to him from ever happening to anyone else; this is a mission that he describes to anyone who listens as "utterly futile" but it is a mission that he undertakes relentlessly anyway, if only to distract himself from the horrors he sees when he closes his eyes.

Since being gifted has unlocked everyone's inhibitions, crime within the city has sky rocketed and cases range from the petty to the bizarre to the terrifying. Dalston slowly and methodically solves case after case to distract him from his past but each step unintentionally takes him closer to a man named Utica, a man who has made it his business to maim and murder every gifted human in the city, putting Dalston firmly in more danger than he may be able to handle.

This is just a working blurb but it should give you enough to go on. If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time,

Drew.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi.
If you interested check out my profile to find all information and artworks or send me note.
   Spirit of the forest by Infernal-Cat   Zevran by Infernal-Cat   Will Graham by Infernal-Cat   Strangers in the night by Infernal-Cat     Elf by Infernal-Cat   Cat by Infernal-Cat  Retro Cat by Infernal-Cat   Amber by Infernal-Cat   Fawn by Infernal-Cat   Sayen by Infernal-Cat   Forest Elf by Infernal-Cat   Mystic forest by Infernal-Cat   Abandoned house by Infernal-Cat   Riverside by Infernal-Cat   Teksturka3 by Infernal-Cat   666 by Infernal-Cat  

Hello Drew, just read the blurb and I gotta say your graphic novel sounds like a really great project, I’d like to work on it with you. I paint digitally in a variety of styles and do comics as well, I believe this is a great fit for me, here's a few examples of completed commissions:

Charging My Staff by miycko Red Fun by miycko Skahdie by miycko Comish - Lolita by miycko Commission 5 - Legolas by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Schala's Waiting by miycko

The Clown Princess of Crime 00 by miycko WW Page 01 by miycko

Mature Content

WW Page 23 by miycko
The Thinning Veil Page 01 by miycko The Thinning Veil Page 02 by miycko The Thinning Veil Page 03 by miycko

Mature Content

Raising Boobsy 07 by miycko

Mature Content

Raising Boobsy 14 by miycko

More in my gallery miycko.deviantart.com/gallery
Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me
Cheers

Hello,
my name is Aránzazu Fernández and I'm a freelance illustrator from Spain.

Here are some samples of my works:

Seek And Destroy by AranzazuFernandez Grim Reapers by AranzazuFernandez Elven Druid by AranzazuFernandez The Purple Witch by AranzazuFernandez Troll by AranzazuFernandez Celtic Warrior II by AranzazuFernandez

Feel free to check the rest of my gallery and contact me if you are interested.

Kind Regards,
Aránzazu
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
The Fall by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Nishem, the Spider Queen by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill

Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Hi there!!
I'm NGO HUNG, freelance artist.
Commission is opened. Here are details

The Necromaner by nightwalker0510  Spirit dancer by nightwalker0510  Mecha stuff by nightwalker0510  Wind ranger- redraw by nightwalker0510  I'm Juggernaut!!!!! by nightwalker0510  Fiora- Fanart LOL by nightwalker0510  Nami- The Tide bringer by nightwalker0510  Giant fight by nightwalker0510  Miss Fortune- Dropped by nightwalker0510  Run for your life!!! by nightwalker0510 

Day 5-Hunter by nightwalker0510  Day 2- Holy Knight by nightwalker0510  Day 4-Sentinel by nightwalker0510  Day 3- Raven by nightwalker0510  Day 6-Night walker by nightwalker0510 
Contact me for unusual content (NSFW, Furries...) and more informations.
Thanks for reading!!!
Could you send me your rates please?
Hi
It's take $50 per character and $80 per page. 
check out my work.
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain    Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain  Vader Kylo by HeroforPain    Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain     Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain    Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain   Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain   x Faith x by HeroforPain Space Kylo by HeroforPain  Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain  Cthulchu by HeroforPain  Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain  Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain   Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain   Big Boba Theory by HeroforPain   Justice League Redux by HeroforPain      Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Assassin's Creed - Zombies by HeroforPain  Rick and Morty by HeroforPain    Relativity Teaser - Voting by HeroforPain    Goblinginal by HeroforPain  Knockingondoor4 by HeroforPain     Zoom by HeroforPain  1960's Gotham by HeroforPain    Megbearanime by HeroforPain Emma Watson vanity fair by HeroforPain Winslow - The Walking Dead by HeroforPain
Hello, I've created hundred of pages over 5 comics. I typically charge $225 (180 Sterling) per colored/lettered page, and character concepts depend on what you wanted for each one (how many view, etc).
Depression by samuraipeter The Pulse - A Warm Place graphic novel by samuraipeter The Pulse pgs2, 3, 4 by samuraipeter

Mature Content

The Pulse 19-20 by samuraipeter
The Pulse back cover by samuraipeter

Mature Content

Dark Turn of Mind page-17-18 by samuraipeter
DToM 2 Page 6-7 by samuraipeter DTOM 1 page 36-37 by samuraipeter Dark Turn of Mind vol1 page 27 by samuraipeter

Mature Content

Dark Turn of Mind Vol.1 by samuraipeter
Carrion page by samuraipeter Carrion Epilogue 1 by samuraipeter
Hey Drew, note sent.

I'm Cardiff, UK based with easy train connections to London and Brum if you want to meet for a coffee, alternatively...

My email: laceyjames@hotmail.co.uk

My Skype: laceyjames007

I've sent my telephone number in the note if you'd like to give us a ring.

I dont check DA much. But email/ text messages I check often.

Portfolio:

Www.laceyjamesillustration.weebly.com

Rates per page sent in my note.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I propose to draw for you.
I work with some professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have
a great experience with individual commissionners since three years.
Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or
any questions.

★   :iconmokolat:  ★  :iconmokolat-illustr:  ★

Distress by Mokolat-Illustr Faun by Mokolat
Leviathan by Mokolat-Illustr  Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr    Lucyfer by Mokolat-Illustr   Abigail by Mokolat-Illustr
Space western by Mokolat-Illustr Frank and Gunter by Mokolat-Illustr Morric et Lyel by Mokolat-Illustr

Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr   Love by Mokolat-Illustr  The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr   Alys by Mokolat 
Kurasa by Mokolat How to get away with... by Mokolat Playfull by Mokolat Hermes et Kakira by Mokolat-Illustr
Ogress by Mokolat  Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr   Hippogyne by Mokolat-Illustr  TW rpg Poster by Mokolat
Pencil headshot for Morten-Chan by Mokolat-Illustr Turn me on by Mokolat-Illustr Moto by Mokolat-Illustr NouvelAn-Card- Amour -happynewyear Dev by Mokolat-Illustr
Daze by Mokolat Com2Lucifer2(trames) by Mokolat-Illustr Van Helsing by Mokolat-Illustr Fight scene by Mokolat-Illustr

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.

I draw :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Dynamic pose and many facial expressions
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

★ Commissions informations : Commissions information *OPEN*

♥ Personnal account : mokolat.deviantart.com/
♣ Commissions account : mokolat-illustr.deviantart.com…

Also, if you have any inquiries, feel free to contact me! :)
Gmail: trungtin19921@gmail.com
Thank you and have a good day.
Hi, could you send me your page rate please?

Hello my name is Quang Hoang. I'm currently working as a concept artist for game and novel projects, such as Seed of Chaos and Bavarian Scout Ranger. I'm specialized in environment concept and semi-realistic character illustration.
I've read your job posting and i believe i can do the best work for you. 

You can go to this page quanghoang0401.daportfolio.com… to see my porfolio, hope you like it.

If anything you want to know please tell me.
I hope that i have chances to bring the best products to you, which will be on time and meet all your expectations. 
Hope that we can have some good cooperation.
Best regard.

Crushader by QuangHoang  Griffith's Fantasy by QuangHoang  Witch by QuangHoang 
The Castle by QuangHoang
Hey, I'm interested in working for you.
I'm a professional with many positive references. I work quickly, reliably, and for fair and negotiable rates.
Here are some examples of my work, you can always check my gallery out for more. Let me know if you like what you see, and we can discuss it further.
Blue Blaster issue 19 selects by CrimeRoyale  Blue Blaster issue 18 selects by CrimeRoyale  Spider-man Homecoming inks by CrimeRoyale  Legends of the Hidden Temple- Inks by CrimeRoyale  Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir by CrimeRoyale 
commission - girl with  scythe by kawaideska message me if u need me
send note to me and i will tell u, thanks~