Two character commission wanted

alright, i'm looking to hire an artist to do a rather... detailed drawing, IN COLOR, for a new book i'm to be writing, as i'm not very talented in drawing i need to hire someone.

I will of course put your name down in thanks for doing the cover of the book as well as pay you, we can go over the price later, this is for a Kitsune/Dark elf halfling drawing (one in dark-elf form, the other in the fox form) thank you! :)
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello.
It's a very intrested. 
My gallery: renelana.deviantart.com/galler…
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples!cipple.deviantart.com/

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!! 

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking :we would be done in a couple of days, probably less :)

PATREON PACK 1 by Cipple   MUSE OF ART Cloe model Sheet by Cipple Bluette Indigo pony SHEET by Cipple    HUMANOID REFERENCE sheet commission by Cipple   Demetra Colori by Cipple   oc ref commission by Cipple   Lifeguard in Marina City Sheet by Cipple   marvelous woman  by Cipple   Fanart commission for PATREON by Cipple   novel illustration commission by Cipple   fullbody oc commission by Cipple   Fullbody commission by Cipple   Usopp fanart commission by Cipple   Couple COMMISSION by Cipple   Sanji and Kaline FANART commission by Cipple   Speedpaint VICTOR AND ALOLAN RAICHU fanart by Cipple   Rapunzel in Alola by Cipple   THE GUARDIAN Calendar JULY by Cipple   THE GUARDIAN Calendar APRIL by Cipple   THE GUARDIAN Calendar JANUARY by Cipple   Couple COMMISSION by Cipple   TROPICAL GIRLS COMMISSION by Cipple    Couple COMMISSION by Cipple   Couple commission by Cipple   Makoto Tachibana MERMAID TATTOO COMMISSION by Cipple   Vegas COMMISSION by Cipple    America oc commission by Cipple   Moonblink Id Nobg by Cipple n.1 ADOPTABLE OPEN BULBASAUR IVYSAUR VENOSAUR by Cipple   motorboy oc COMMISSION by Cipple   MOTORGIRL by Cipple   Anya Fullbody Oc commission by Cipple   oc commission by Cipple   Malyra fullbody commission by Cipple   anthro PKM trainer by Cipple   Alola by Cipple   HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEGA ALTARIA by Cipple   n.2 CHARMENDER CHARMELEON CHARIZARD Trainer by Cipple   n.1 ADOPTABLE OPEN BULBASAUR IVYSAUR VENOSAUR by Cipple    Photographer girl ADOPTABLE by Cipple    headshot commission by Cipple   

Interested.
Here are some examples of my art:
Wastelands by AnastasiaMorning A Masked Portrait by AnastasiaMorning Contemplating The New World by AnastasiaMorning Statues by AnastasiaMorning Untitled by AnastasiaMorning Magica Effect-Saying Goodbye  by AnastasiaMorning Magica Effect - Saving You by AnastasiaMorning Nava by AnastasiaMorning Awakening by AnastasiaMorning
My prices start at 25 USD and up to 70-80 USD and are negotiable.
If you're interested, please note me or email me artisticanastasia@gmail.com