Comic Book Album Artwork needed (Zombies, Cybernetic Enhancements, etc.)

Looking for an artist with a modern style for a multi-piece project. 1-5 (possibly more) full color pieces based off of detailed scripts. Please see our profile gallery for examples of style. Familiarity with Comic books, Zombies, and Cybernetic Enhancement themes preferred.

This is "work for hire" and artist will grant all rights to finished & WIP commission(s).
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Under the wolf's skin by MokolatIl medico della peste by MokolatDistress by Mokolat-IllustrFaun by Mokolat
Leviathan by Mokolat-Illustr  Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr    Lucyfer by Mokolat-Illustr   Abigail by Mokolat-Illustr
Space western by Mokolat-Illustr Frank and Gunter by Mokolat-Illustr Morric et Lyel by Mokolat-Illustr

Alice Royale : R.White (design sheet) by Mokolat-IllustrI will eat your darkness by Mokolat-IllustrDentii by Mokolat-IllustrSeptember by Mokolat
DessinPhotosSam by Mokolat-Illustr DessinPhotosDaniel by Mokolat-Illustr DessinPhotosSam02 by Mokolat-Illustr
Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr   Prince Galette by Mokolat  The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr   Alys by Mokolat 
Kurasa by MokolatHow to get away with... by MokolatPlayfull by MokolatHermes et Kakira by Mokolat-Illustr
The tiger by Mokolat
Damanta II - IV - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr Damanta II - II - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr
Nergens : Makoto Itsuwari by Mokolat  Dystopolis - Lazy by Mokolat  Le gardien des anges by Mokolat  Vilains fall by Mokolat
Nergens interview meme by Mokolat   La tache I by Mokolat   End of Times IIII by Mokolat   Carnibal 01 by Mokolat   Fragments-fr : Contact~ by Mokolat
 Character design : Makoto Itsuwari - Maboroshi by Mokolat  Cartes Steampunk - Sampernine by Mokolat-Illustr  Kawai by Mokolat
Peter Pan by Mokolat   Sketchy headshot by Mokolat   TW rpg Poster by Mokolat  ChavisO2 in manga style by Mokolat
Daze by MokolatCom2Lucifer2(trames) by Mokolat-IllustrVan Helsing by Mokolat-IllustrFight scene by Mokolat-Illustr

♥ Personnal account : mokolat.deviantart.com/
♣ Commissions account : mokolat-illustr.deviantart.com…

♦ PAYMENT METHOD
- Paypal only
- Commission will be draw after payment (fees include in price)

CONTACT
- Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
- Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username"

♦ DESCRIPTION
- Short physic and psychologic description
- Reference

♦ WHAT I WILL DRAW
- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait by photo & references
- Pairings - groups
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Character design - study
- Dynamic pose and many facial expressions
- Drawing from photo
- Strip and comics pages
- etc.

OC Commission:  True  North  group by CarloGardeoc Creations:  Black prince and  Morning star by CarloGardeFan Art: Marvel vs DC by CarloGardeFan Art: Marvel vs DC by CarloGardeDC Fan Art by CarloGardecommission by CarloGardeFan Art by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project: The  Dominion by CarloGarde
Please take a look through my gallery. I'm looking for work.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Sumo ninja spitpaint by FanOfTill Wild dogz by FanOfTill

Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
im a illustrator ,colorist ,lettere and i'm interested here is some of my sample works
 Road To Bojercon Copy Copy Copy by thor65 bartenders wife by thor65 Old Dark  Excerpt2 Copy by thor65 Cover Copy by thor65 S4 by thor65 P18 by thor65 justice angel by thor65 Vampi Copy by thor65 seamonster by thor65 8 by thor65 Aa Copy by thor65  pls visit my gallery, thanx

Good time. Would you like to check the studio Manamake. 

We do comics, pages, pencils, colors, design of characters and weapons, game art etc. 

Contacts: 

artdesignstudio.deviantart.com

redde67.deviantart.com

67zhukov@gmail.com

Hi Im interested in the advertisement here you sending my link guillo0.daportfolio.com/ www.facebook.com/VillarrealGuillermo.
Feel free to check out my gallery
here and see what I can do, and if you think I could help
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Richonne - Gone with the Walkers by HeroforPain Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Epic by HeroforPain Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPainThe Walking Dead - Negan by HeroforPain   Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain Vader Kylo by HeroforPain Holtzmann - Gun Lick by HeroforPain Pokemon Go Banner by HeroforPain Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain Edward Elric - Fillmetal Alchemist by HeroforPain Reptar by HeroforPain  Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain Rocky Horror Supernatural Show by HeroforPainStranger Things - Eleven by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain Tyrion - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Hannibal and Will by HeroforPain x Faith x by HeroforPainSpace Kylo by HeroforPain Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain Cthulchu by HeroforPain Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain  Big Boba Theory by HeroforPainX-men Magneto by HeroforPain  Justice League Redux by HeroforPain       Bucky The Winter Soldier          
Hi !
 if you are still looking for the right candidate , then i'd like to be considered as well ! I feel like i have a solid portfolio including zombies , comic art as well as cybernetic stuff !! 
Please have a look at my website www.vibhasvirwani.com/ . You can also download a copy of my resume from the about page on the website ! 
Hopefully you will find the artwork to be suitable for your requirements . Looking forward to hearing from you .
vibhas.ssr6@gmail.com
-vibhas
Hello! I hope I still have a chance! I would like to work with you , here are some samples of my work :

Defender Final by DakzpeR  Maga Obscura by DakzpeR  Deltas Rage by DakzpeR  Pulpombre by DakzpeR  Wren by DakzpeR  Crusader sample by DakzpeR  Ink from Identities!!! by DakzpeR  Identities 1 Original cover art by DakzpeR
Thanks for all of the incredible responses! We have been responding to emails as quickly as we have been able to and hadn't noticed the Forum posts (!) Give us some time to get back with you. If you don't hear from us within the next few days please do not take it as a negative. We simply have too many high quality submissions and we are on a time limit to move onto our production phase so we are responding to those who are closest to what we are looking for. Thanks again for the many inspiring submissions! 
adamgross.deviantart.com/galle…

Hello.  My name is Adam Gross and I'm a recent Kubert School Graduate.  I can promise quality work on time.  Please contact me if you're interested.  My work is at the link above.

Thanks!
I am interested.
Darth Vader by uroshokuto17 The Keep by uroshokuto17 Prophesy by uroshokuto17 Dimensions by uroshokuto17 Hellraiser by uroshokuto17 Batman by uroshokuto17 Mohawk warrior by uroshokuto17 Transformation by uroshokuto17 Werewolf by uroshokuto17 Barbarian by uroshokuto17 girl and a skeleton by uroshokuto17 Hellboy by uroshokuto17 Monster by uroshokuto17 Monster1 by uroshokuto17 Post apocalyptic by uroshokuto17 Demon by uroshokuto17
Note sent.
Instagram: instagram.com/artbyrawson/
Email: jraw1212@gmail.com
Hey, here's some of my art, plenty more in my gallery. Let me know if it catches your eye
Greetings from Illios! by CPuglise9  Where Giants Fell by CPuglise9  Prepare for Extermination by CPuglise9  Okay...this looks bad. by CPuglise9
Sounds like a cool project.

See my work on instagram.com/zpurplex
Zrainingacid.deviantart.com

Let me know!
Hello!
Here the link to my portfolio:stefano-fortis.daportfolio.com…
Hi DLSP,

Interested! : )

tomzoo.deviantart.com/gallery/…

Cheers, tom
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer

Thank you for your time.
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissionsBella - 36 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 16 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 25 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 18 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
Puma - 3 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 9 by DrawCommissions Alex - 7 by DrawCommissions Alex - 6 by DrawCommissions Alex - 5 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Alex - 4 by DrawCommissions
Bella - 31 by DrawCommissions Bella - 28 commissios final fantasy tutorial by DrawCommissions Bella - 23 by DrawCommissions Bella - 19 by DrawCommissions Bella - 17 by DrawCommissions Bella - 30 by DrawCommissions Bella - 11 by DrawCommissionsRemi - 12 by DrawCommissions Remi - 10 by DrawCommissions Remi - 5 by DrawCommissions Remi - 4 by DrawCommissions Remi - 2 by DrawCommissions Remi - 11 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 8 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 7 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 6 by DrawCommissions AlaVal by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 2 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 5 by DrawCommissions Filth 6 by Everybery Carol by Everybery Commission - dark man by EveryberyThe Fifth Element poster 2 by Everybery