Cover Art (Character, Creature, Environment) 25$+

Hello Amazingly Talented Thinkers and Doers,

I currently am in Pre-Alpha stages with a production team and we are now looking for a confident artist capable of producing reference point work like that of Cover Art for games.

The Design Art is open for interpretation based on personal inspiration derived from our provided context.

A short Synopsis: David is a recently out-of-the-job statistics and probability analyst and recovered heroin addict who looks out of his apartment window to find that the City Island he lives on has been evacuated for three weeks, and is now taken over by monstrous creatures.

We are currently looking for freelance work on this specific project with a potentiality for future work.

If there is interest, we welcome all to inquire, as we will also be looking to build a team in the near future for artists directed around Character Design, Creature Design, Building Design, Floor-mapping, and Creative Environmental Design.

Artists should expect Compensation of 25$ or more depending on quality and verbal discussion.

This project is based with gritty humanistic realism set in our reality.

Thank you for all who have given their time

ThinkGamesUnlimited

Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Mature Content

Hurt Me Plenty by haris-san
 Smile by haris-san Brainsplitting by haris-san Boom by haris-san Coast by haris-san art trade with jminnii by haris-san Coke by haris-san floating marceline by haris-san Mushroom Girl by haris-san Creme Brule by haris-san pixel by haris-san 
hmu fam
Please check out my portfolio at nobel.artstation.com/about-pag… and see if any of my styles fit your need. However, I can adapt to any style requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi, 
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 Here is some of my sample, Send me a PM if you like to hire me, we can discuss about the price.

Feel free to contact me via maivanhuy.137@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
Ancient Dragon by HuyMaiVan137           Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by HuyMaiVan137            Maliris, The Serpent by HuyMaiVan137     Moonlight Dancer by HuyMaiVan137     Holy Retribution by HuyMaiVan137     The tower by HuyMaiVan137      Sand City by HuyMaiVan137
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Zev_Lexx by dotlineshapeno name by dotlineshapeWAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshapeHarley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshape
Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshapeStrike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshapemasha and the Bear by dotlineshape
Chun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshapeBatgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
cammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Note me or email me at "garisliar@gmail.com", if you interested.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Hello, i'm interested in the job offer! Here are some of my works, see if there is something you like!

Here are some sketch poses:
Debbie Studies2 by CrispyCocoon  Lynn Character Sheet3 by CrispyCocoon

And here are my finished works:

Debbie by CrispyCocoon   Inside by CrispyCocoon  

Mature Content

From the abyss by CrispyCocoon
 Lynn by CrispyCocoon  Farah by CrispyCocoon  

Mature Content

Lamia by CrispyCocoon
 You can make the sun shine by CrispyCocoon  Morning light (free psd) by CrispyCocoon  Blood fairy by CrispyCocoon  Be the light by CrispyCocoon

To see more you can go check my gallery. :3
General infos about commissions : COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN
i´m interested on your request
see my work

Magic girl by nekrosavantSAFIN whitewing by nekrosavantWITCH by nekrosavantKHARRNAGE by nekrosavant
SKYHUNTER by nekrosavantRed Dragon by nekrosavantBlue Dragon by nekrosavantSMRGOL by nekrosavant
Imaginary witch by nekrosavantepic battle by nekrosavantWather Dragon by nekrosavantBAGGRUND by nekrosavant
Land Wyrm by nekrosavantMummy warrior by nekrosavantTRITON-sahuagin by nekrosavantGHIDORAH by nekrosavant
Embalmer maste by nekrosavantAcademic Thoth by nekrosavantAmunets Guardians by nekrosavantRAGDA, la desenfrenada by nekrosavant
Mediador del Vertigo by nekrosavantUneder by nekrosavantDAMONIN-final-horns by nekrosavantQueen by nekrosavant
Gorgona by nekrosavantUNWAJ by nekrosavantgunsmith sahuagin by nekrosavantDark wizard by nekrosavant
Akayra-final by nekrosavantBlend the subconscious by nekrosavantAngel by nekrosavantHarpy-2 by nekrosavant
Eldrazi by nekrosavant

for any question, send me a note or mail to: bou_emmanuel@hotmail.com
have a nice day
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hello there, here are a few samples of my work. Please pm me if you are interested.

...And blood will rain upon the False Dragon by Chaimon
Conquest by Chaimon
Stormcrow's Swath by Chaimon
The Last Blackfyre by Chaimon
Zumokuta, Dying Lotus by Chaimon
Descendant of Xochipilli by Chaimon
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork inrealistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations
Alex - 8 by DrawCommissions  Alex - 7 by DrawCommissions  Alex - 6 by DrawCommissions  Alex - 5 by DrawCommissions  Alex - 4 by DrawCommissions  Hanni - 9 by DrawCommissions  Alex - 1 by DrawCommissions  Hanni - 6 by DrawCommissions  Hanni - 5 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 23 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 21 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 19 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 29 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 13 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 28 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 27 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 10 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 6 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 3 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 19 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 20 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 11 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 10 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 1 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 2 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 2 by DrawCommissions  
I am interested. Email me at 95240antonio@gmail.com if you have any questions
Please take a look at my Portfolio

irradiated bandit king by gameofdolls  Salem by gameofdolls
Hi there!

I'm a freelancing artist and I specialize in drawing whimsical fantasy and monsters, so I'm definitely in favor of doing gritty creature designs for the project!

If you're interested, just reply back or email me (subject line "Freelance Work") at empyrisan@ymail.com with your thoughts.

Have a great day!

~ Empy
Hello , I am interested :)
I can draw characters, creatures and illustrations.

Commission: Necromancer by chirun  I killed the king by chirun  Commission:  Maneki Kanji by chirun  Commission: The Feast by chirun  Copper Tsarevna - 2 by chirun  Wailing mother by chirun  Commission: Morgulwen by chirun  Peacock Priest by chirun  Derek Hale by chirun  Commission: Kali by chirun  Commission: Dmitri by chirun  
I can't draw myself, but I know a guy named DiegoVidalS who is very easy to work with, puts a lot of thought and detail into his work and is very affordable.  He works on my comic book right now and if he can handle interior pages, he can definitely handle covers.

I'm gonna let him know about your offer to see if he wants to throw his hat in the ring (provided you haven't already filled this position).
Question: what kinds of creatures are you thinking of? Like are we talking fantasy creatures or visceral horrors like in Silent Hill? A design sheet for a single creature would definitely run higher than $25, probably $80+, but I am experienced in the field of concept design and wouldn't mind help you out with a few creature concepts.

www.artstation.com/artist/cypr…
Hello, I'm interested in the job! Please note me any time. I am a very adapable person when it comes to styles. My strong points are in creatures and environments. Here are some examples I've gathered.

Please note me any time! or email me at: TheSheperd03@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Commish: Synchronizing with the Stars by Aminirus  Red Mouse Deer + Video by Aminirus  Let's Race for Our Dreams by Aminirus  Take a Deep Breath by Aminirus  Commish/Gift- Winter Blues by Aminirus  Gift: Minty Greens by Aminirus  Why Do You Watch Me So...? by Aminirus  Rabbaleaf by Aminirus  Myths of Beastkeeper.com by Aminirus  Commish: They Stir My Insides by Aminirus  Hushna by Aminirus  Commish- Pride by Aminirus  Surger WIP by Aminirus  Gentle Soul by Aminirus  October Howrse Coats AUCTION (all open) by Aminirus  NPC: Natalas by Aminirus  Scriber Foxes by Aminirus  Let's Fly Shall We? by Aminirus

I'm Just a Traveling... (descry preview) by Aminirus  Pretty Bird by Aminirus  The Storm Bringer by Aminirus  Commish: The Sands Run Red (WARNING: blood/gore ) by Aminirus  Travels by Aminirus  Commish: As Gold As The Sun by Aminirus  

Suralark Lands: World Map by Aminirus  RG:M chapter 1 p 1 by Aminirus  RG: M prologue 3 by Aminirus  RG:M chapter 1 p 6 by Aminirus  Standard Breed Concept by Aminirus