[PAID] Looking for artists that love ancient history to do 125X255px characters.

I'm paying $20/character for the game Tribal Pride(www.lutopia.co/category/tribal…). Payment will be sent through Google Wallet, if that doesn't work, then PayPal will be used.

Post here your ancient history characters to apply. Once i have chosen you to be part of the list of artists, you may chose one character from this list.

Elline Units:
Hoplites
Thebean Cavalry
Threcian Peltasts
Rhodian Slingers
Cretean Archers
Athenian Triremes
Spartan Anax

Kemet Units:
Conscripted Infantry
Horn-Bow Archers
Pitati Archers
Nile River Transports
Light Chariots
Chariot Commander

Yisra'El Units:
Volunteer Infantry
Benjamite Slingers
Reubenite Archers
Chosen Spies
Favored by the Lord
Pious Shoftim

You must research the character that you chose, for historical accuracy is important to this project. Send me a rough sketch so i can approve the structure of the piece before you start to flesh it out. Keep the various elements in layers as i will need the PSD file once i send you the money.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I'm very interested in this job!!

I am a professional illustrator, cartoonist and animator.

Cartoony style illustrations and animations are my forte.

For animation:

Here is an animated introduction I directed just this week, and created for an animated pilot series called HELLS HOST:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOrRe…

Here are some recent video clips I animated, including for Australian legends 'Sticky fingers':

www.shroomstudio.com/sticky-fi…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pVlAo…

'White Coats' by Smashy Claw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwoZ46…

For illustration (Check my gallery):

Snowhere Man Cover by badeyedeers

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing by badeyedeers

Sylvia - Partner of the Wolf in sheeps clothing by badeyedeers

newHHposter2 by badeyedeers

HARRY GRAHAM BUCKWIT by badeyedeers

A Crocodile - Model Sheet by badeyedeers

Please get in touch, I'd be perfect for this.

Hi,

If you're still looking for people I would like to work with you. 
Here's some of my work, I don't have much historical characters so far but I'm a concept designer so I can easily come up with something to fit the client's needs.
Death weight souls by arxami  Crux redesign by arxami  Commission - Montressa by arxami Commission - ValentineHearts by arxami Character design Dayra by arxami Sci fi 16th century by arxami Comadre fulozinha by arxami
hi, heres my portfolio! jooweeuh.daportfolio.com/

i offer highly competitive rates, so please email me at someartandstuff@gmail.com or note me if youre interested. thanks!
I would be interested to apply to the position. Please check my gallery, and send me a note if you are interested. 
Hello there, here are a few samples of my work. Please pm me if you are interested.

...And blood will rain upon the False Dragon by Chaimon
Conquest by Chaimon
Stormcrow's Swath by Chaimon
The Last Blackfyre by Chaimon
Zumokuta, Dying Lotus by Chaimon
Descendant of Xochipilli by Chaimon
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 per character. (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligniConcept art: Hood by maligniConcept Art: Pumkin Men by maligniConcept Art: Cloak by maligni

For a simple bust I'd charge $12 for black and white and $25 for color. Plus an extra $7 per character. This includes free sketches and updates. (takes about a week)
 Apathy by maligniLady of the Dark by maligni

and I'd charge $15 for inked without color and $30 with. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks)
I scream RPG by maligniDancing with the Enemy by maligni
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligni Green is cool by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligniRosario Vampire by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please. I'd prefer to be paid half up front and half after.
Thanks for considering me.
Good Day! I'm interested in working with on this project
Here are sample of my works

Naruto Next Generation by mai-kuu
Akimichi Chouchou by mai-kuuUzumaki Bolt by mai-kuuNara Shikadai by mai-kuu
Uzumaki Himawari by mai-kuu Uchiha Sarada by mai-kuuYamanaka Inojin by mai-kuu
hi i'm interested in your project
here's some sample of my works, or you can find more at my gallery
Accepting Commissionshey happy oct 22nd :D
i'm now open for commissions again
here's some sample of my works and pricing
- close up / bust : USD25

- full illustration : USD40

payment via paypal only
and of course those prices are negotiable
just drop a note to me or for faster response just hit me on bri.narendra@gmail.com
big thanks and enjoy your day :)

maybe you won't find any ancient related, but as long it involve armory or war object, i will accept the challenge :)
i really want to do the athenian trireme
I would like to offer my services.
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Zev_Lexx by dotlineshapeWAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshapeHarley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshape
Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshapeStrike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshapemasha and the Bear by dotlineshape
Chun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshapeBatgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
cammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Note me or email me at "garisliar@gmail.com", if you interested.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
You are chosen. Which unit do you want?
Hi,

I'm a 3d designer, check out my gallery + some more works available here: www.behance.net/Kazen

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Ingrid
Hello! I adore history and costume history and posses several books on costume , weapons and armors. I have graduated with honour  in Illustration and design and I could do many of those if not all designs

Here is my website: 
sojiillustration.wix.com/engli…

You can see historical inspiration even in my fantasy drawings (influence by Indonesian, Indian, Japanese, Ryuku kingdom,  Chinese, East Europeans, Aztecs , etc). I'll wait for news from your part, thank you!

Soji!
Updated list

Elline Units:

Thebean Cavalry
Threcian Peltasts
Rhodian Slingers
Cretean Archers
Athenian Triremes

Kemet Units:
Conscripted Infantry
Horn-Bow Archers
Nile River Transports
Light Chariots
Chariot Commander

Yisra'El Units:
Volunteer Infantry
Benjamite Slingers
Reubenite Archers
Chosen Spies
Favored by the Lord
Pious Shoftim
Please visit my gallery.
It sounds interesting, what will be the format to use and pose for the final work.
Just any JPEG will do, then after you receive the money you can send the PSD.
Hi! I am interested in taking the commission!

Examples of art (with historical or cultural references within them):

Will and the Ravenstag by hvelfa  Erika by hvelfa  Character design by hvelfa

Jewelry by hvelfa  Do you love the colours of the sky? by hvelfa

Please let me know if you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions. 

Hello :D I'm very interested in working with you! Sounds like a lot of fun :3
Here are some of my more recent artwork~ 
OC: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY Kinsey O'Rourke For NicE42 by JELLYEMILY Hello by JELLYEMILY Sayuri by JELLYEMILY Lissandra by JELLYEMILY School Girl Jinx by JELLYEMILY OC1 - El by JELLYEMILY Castle in the Sky by JELLYEMILY Diana by JELLYEMILY League of Legends Syndra by JELLYEMILY League of Legends in Summer: Vi by JELLYEMILY  
If interested, feel free to check out my full gallery: jellyemily.deviantart.com/gall…
Here are my estimates: Commission: OPEN [4 Slots left] 

Thankie :3
You are chosen. 

Pick a unit.
Thank you so much! Can I choose Cretean Archers?