Couple of commissions (digital or traditional paintings)

So it's that time of the year again. This time for our 3rd anniversary I am again looking for people to do commissions about important moments to us this year.

If you want to apply please consider these points
- Write on here or in a note and include:
    - some examples of your works with human subjects
    - your prize
    - your prize range (please only apply if you can do it within the next 2-3 weeks)
- I am open to all kind of styles, but I know quite well what I like when I see it so don't take it personally if your art is not what I'm looking for
- I will discuss the prize with everyone individually, of course I am willing to pay more for a full painting than e.g. a chibi

Here are some example of past commissions I had made:
Com : Dancing with you by shirua Commission: Nirelleth by RanefeaCommission Nirelleth by artoftamWake Up by SilviaDiMauro

Thanks and looking forward to your replies!
Comments377
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
here is sample of my work, you can note me or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com, thanks
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo
Hey I'm interested! Please check out my gallery -- I have a ton of styles and different media I work in so it's tough to quote you a price if I don't know what you'd like, but if you're interested we can talk further.

Of particular interest to you might be the folder called "portraits and figures"

Cheers
I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I'll toss my information up here in case you're interested in semi-realism.

I've done couple work in the past, and work well with references. The more quality images you have of you and your significant other, the better.
I can easily finish this in the time frame you desire of 2-3 weeks. The piece completed will be scanned in at a high resolution and DPI, and I can also tint the graphite that I use to any color you desire. The shot of you both will also be as a headshot (much like in the first image I link to below). I'll also give you work-in-progress images for you to okay at least 2 times throughout the process. This piece will run in the range of $100-150 since I work at $10 an hour. If it ends up less than that, I'm always happy to refund the difference. Also, I require at least half of the lowest estimate sent to my Payapl prior to starting a project this large--I've been jipped a few times, so unfortunately I have to do this.

Take a peek at some of the related work that I've done to see if it catches you fancy:
Forever by kokachu   Lily of the Valley by kokachu    Birthday Wishes by kokachu

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best on your search for an artist!
Hello! I am interested! Here's my commission info and there are examples there as well. avatargeek123.deviantart.com/j…
here you have my info
runawaywithyou.deviantart.com/…
hope you like the styles 
i'm interested
this is my gallery: fuady.deviantart.com/gallery/
Hey, I see that you're still looking for someone, based on your comments.  Not sure I have what you want but I've had the pleasure of doing anniversary art for a few couples in the last few months - though they asked for their WoW characters.

In any case, can't hurt to offer, no?

Portfolio: www.darkelementals.com
Pricing info: www.darkelementals.com/cg/comm…

Best of luck, whatever you decide!
Hello there!
I'm a freelance illustrator able to emulate a variety of styles and quite fond of drawing couples!
Her are some examples of my work, if you like any of them, send me a note or email and we'll discuss the price, etc:
fav.me/d4lun6i
fav.me/d4kam5d
fav.me/d2wjnwp
fav.me/d1vgl9p

more here:
paradanmellow.deviantart.com/g…

thank you for your time!
Hey

thanks for your interest, sadly this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Hello! I'm interested in working with you!

Here is my [Commission Info]

And I'm having 
[COMMISSION SALE - $7/CHIBI ONLY!]

I hope it's what you are looking for :D
Hey

Hello, I'm interested
Kent at Middle Earth by theartofrichieZack Snyder Vision by theartofrichieLeon O by theartofrichie
Cowboy and Aliens by theartofrichieCat fight by theartofrichieArmada Starscream and Alexis by theartofrichie
Strike a pose! by theartofrichieSuper Fight by theartofrichie

Gambit by theartofrichieCiclops Burning by theartofrichieSaint Seiya by theartofrichie
Nexus by theartofrichieThe night belongs to Vincent by theartofrichieTerry Bogard by theartofrichie
Leon O by theartofrichieSuper Fight by theartofrichieOphelia and Ray by theartofrichie
Hey

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Hey

Hi

I understand, good luck whit your project.
Hi, this is my gallery, im a professional artist, and trust me, i will make you the best 

bladdneart.deviantart.com/gall…
Hey

can you send me some infos about prices/time it will take you?

Thanks
Price for couple with high quality is 200$, you can think it like a masterpiece, and time maybe i need 2 week because there is few order im doing, i will complete for you at 3rd week. (maybe quicker if my schedule is changed)

My prices are anywhere from 10 to 40 USD for things that are kinda like the examples shown. Price varies on work amount.

Maia and Ermangarde by ShesscaMayWiver In the Gloom by ShesscaMayWiver

Witchsona by ShesscaMayWiver The Old Woman in the Wood by ShesscaMayWiver

Hey

Hi there !
:D I will like to do this job and please see here some of my works usually I make girls :D 
price - 200 $ one image background and 2 people 
time - starting from when ever you want and yes free the next weeks 
thanks ! 

fabianafarcas.daportfolio.com/…
Hey