Several portrait commissions

Hello everyone

so last year for my first anniversary with my boyfriend I had several people draw some scences about our time together and put them in a book for him. Since soon the 2nd anniversary will come up, I will do some commissions again to complete our book.

I am looking for people to do some work for that. There will be different portraits (fullbody/upper body depending) of 1-2 people. I am interested in different styles (traditional or digital) and will decide depending on the styles who I want to give what to. There are around 10 slots to fill.

So what I need for you:
- Some reference work
- some idea what it will cost
- time frame it will take you to complete. (it can't be too max of around 5-6 weeks)

I will pay with paypal/ credit card. I will make partial upfront payments, but never the full amount since I have also had some bad experience with people not finishing work.
Comments215
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Example: [link]

$25 per person and 5-6 weeks sounds like an ample time to finish
Hi I'm interested in drawing portraits. It would be in black and white. (Made with ballpoint). You can check out my profil.
Usually, I do not take more than one person but if it is for something like that, I will. :) I am a digital artist, I am not totally realistic but if you are interested:

My gallery: [link]
My commission information: [link]

Price: 10 USD (if another person is added it will be 15 USD total)

Good luck.
Please visit my gallery i have several reference images for you to view please let me know of its somthing you are looking for.
[link] dai un'occhiata al mio stile e dimmi se ti interessa..
Art Commission info: [link]
Hey

thanks for you interest, sadly this isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks
Are you still looking for someone? If so, I'm interested. I am a traditional artist, primarily a painter although I can do work in pencil or ink and coffee.

Check out my website www.christinawentzel.com for samples and commission information, or take a look at my profile. I don't have many portrait examples, but I am capable of portrait work.

Prices and time to complete depend on the media used, so feel free to contact me if you like anything you see.
Hey

thanks for your interest, sadly this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
No problem. Thanks for looking. :)
Hey

thanks for oyur interest, sadly this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Hi! I'm very interested since I need some money for gettin a new laptop ^^`You can get some art from me for just 20€! I think the price-quality relation is pretty nice :3 Here you can find more information---> [link]

Here some examples:

Thank you ^^

I can do traditional and digital. All my prices are listed on my DA page under commission information.
Hey

thanks for your interest, this isn't what im looking for.
This sounds like a wonderful anniversary present! Below are some examples of my portrait work. I enjoy illustrating people in environments with high color and contrast. I urge you to browse my gallery [link], and personal website [link], for an even better idea of my work style. All commission prices are within my deviantID.

Thank you for the opportunity, and happy anniversary!

Sincerely yours,
Michelle
Hey

thanks for your interest, sadly this isn't what I'm looking for.
Well you certainly have a lot of responses but I'll toss my work your way and see if you're interested anyways. I am a 3D artist who tends to work mostly with character design and rendering, so I end up doing a lot of portraits and full body shots.

I have included some thumbnails to my work below, but my gallery has additional examples and I can provide more samples upon request.

Generally my character art renders vary depending on scope and complexity, with full body renders ranging from $30-60, with partial body and portraits being reasonably less.

I have a reputation for finishing my work exceptionally fast, and depending on the scope of your needs I can finish multiple renders within a week. As an added benefit, once the model has been created, I can offer additional poses/angles/lighting for low to no additional cost.

Thank for your consideration in this opportunity!

Hey

thanks for your interst, sadly this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Hi,

I am interested in your job!

I am Digitalmake , will like to introduce myself to you and make friend too.
I am a Professional Digital Artist, i do all kind of graphics works. I have
over 20 years of drawing and painting experience.

Basically i am working as a fulltime freelance artist to support myself.
I am here to request for a commission work from you , please support me if you
like my art here.

The Following is the sample of my Artwork

New Artwork from commissioner

As for price Please check out at my following commission list.

**All Price is according to A4 Size, 300Dpi resolution Sizes. For larger sizes please let me know.

Hope you love my art.

SomeTestimonial from my Previous Commissioner

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please Contact me here with a note or u can email me at digitalmake@hotmail.com .
Hi there!

I can do this job no problem. Please have a look at my gallery. I have an Adrian Brody caricature and another realistic rendering of Jessica Rabbit in there that could be an indication of what I could do for your portraits. Anyway I'd really love to do this job for you. I would be working digitally so the files would be easy to send to you. Please let me know what you think! =)

Giselle
Hey

can you send me a note with prize details and also, do you need an exact image to work with? because I don't have that usually.
Thanks
Hi,
I am a professional freelance illustrator. My specialization is illustration, character design, concept art. I am interested in your job offer.

Link to my DA gallery: [link]
Link to my web-site (direct link to my illustrations): [link]

Some samples:

My style range is wide, so according to your detailed requirements, we can choose style that will fit your needs.

Price: $70-300 per illustration (PayPal) depending on complexity and detail of the illustration. I am sure we can agree upon a price that will be convenient for both of us.

Best regards,
Juraj Kopacka.
Hey

thanks for your interest, sadly this isn't what I'm looking for.