Tattoo Artist Needed!

I'm looking for someone who has designed tattoos before to help me create a full colored Phoenix :) I plan to have this done on my back and perhaps run along my leg, such at this one- [link]

The bird I had in mind would look similar to [link] but in blues and/or purples with maybe black accents. No reds or warm colors at all. And with the fancy peacock feathers in the tail, as commonly seen in the Chinese Phoenix.

Again, I'm really looking for someone whose done tattoo designs before. But that won't be a deal breaker. I don't really have a hard budget right now, I just want my perfect Phoenix! Depending on pricing, it would be ideal if you were willing to work with me on accepting a payment plan, or be willing to take payments in installments :)

Please either reply here, or note me examples of your works or portfolio along with your rates! Any questions, please feel free to ask :)
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It seems like an amazing project, and as such I feel that I might not be qualified to apply here. I don't have any samples of phoenix art here, but I do have some tattoo drawings, birds, and other mythical creatures. And I am quite willing to accept payments on installments. Here are my samples:
hey,
Heres a Phoenix that I designed and painted-> [link]

If you would like a more personalised version,let me know! or just take a gander at my tattoo style paintings!

thanks
Poenix drawing [link] Please take a look at my Portfolio [link]
check out my gallery here : [link]
if u see a style u may seem fit , perhaps we can work something out and
talk about prices.