Tribal Hand tattoo

If I end up using any illustrations/designs there will be a big tip in it (I dont like asking people for their time without anything to show for it).

[link]

Remember, its a UV tattoo, clear ink. It will appear like this under a blacklight:

[link]

A few things i'd like to change on the first image

- More ink towards the fingertips (I dont like the finger trail/fading)
- More aggressive, on some of it (Typical tribal really)
- Same general shape
- Keep the twirls, I think it gives it a little spark/originality.
- I really like how it starts on the inside of the arm like that.
- Im 6'2 so I have a little more room on my hand

To be honest, this is just targeted at people who enjoy doing this type of thing. Im not asking anyone to do something that they wouldnt want to waste their time on. If I cant find anyone thats interested in working with me, I'll have to take it to a tattoo artist, but frankly its a lot easier this way, and I dont have to tell him that he just wasted his time on something I dont like.

If anyones interested, feel free to let me know. Im always on msn, and my email address is mullen1200@hotmail.com
Thanks folks :)
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Its already done. you can see it in my gallery. Puzzlerf revived the thread for some reason.
How much are you going to pay the artists for this work?
A Tribal tattoo? Get something original. A tattoo with meaning, perhaps? Tribal tattoos look stupid and generic, even when you get someone to make it for you. Unless you are part of a tribe and it has some significance, you are a douche.

Secondly, if you are getting a UV tattoo, make sure the tattoo artist uses something other than glow-in-the-dark fluid that he stole from a toy or something. Very dangerous stuff.
haha, awesome that uv tattoo is mine. and just found a link somewhere to yours done. looks awesome man, puts mine to shame!
Thanks. Just ordered the ink, tattoo goo, and even the little Uv light keychain :P

Totally looking forward to getting in, just waiting for a few people to get back to me on the design.

Its gonna hurt like a bitch though, I can only imagine.
That hand tattoo is siiiiiiiiicccckkkk!!!!!!!!!
Yeah thats a decent start. No circles on the fingers. More of a gap on the left side of the hand. I like swirls (incomplete circles, where one part of the tattoo sort of twists together). I dont care for the circles by themselves. :)
[link]

So you're looking for something kind of like that? (I partially redrew your reference and partly threw in some of the twists like you were describing)
yeah he/she is very good, I was looking at wolf's work for a while. Unfortunately her commisions take months before you get a return, and I'm not waiting that long
I have nothing to do with them, but in my opinion, there is NO ONE better than *WildSpiritWolf for this kinda work
I am very interested please feel free to look at my gallery and scraps.
If you want to take a stab at it, please be my guest.
Sure just sketch something out see what you think.
Oh kick ass! I wanna get a UV tat!
Probably not, but if it contributed towards the final product, then I would certainly send some green to the artist. Theres not going to be a lot of money in this though, so I wouldnt take it based on that.
Are you paying for the designs you aren't using?
Emailing you .... :)