Artist needed for graphic novel

I need an artist who can pencil/ink/color/and letter a 56 page graphic novel + front and back covers. The story is an action/horror piece which features blood, gore, and nudity. I am looking for an individual who knows that artistic talent and professionalism go hand in hand.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi I read your post at deviantART and I'm very interest, heres a link to my gallery: [link] please take a look.
Thank you
Hi, any more info you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a note. Thanks!
Check out my DA stuff. Also more recent work at [link]

Published comic artist, I do Horror, blood, gore - all that and more. However - page rate, page rate, page rate. I don't do back end work any more.

Thanks,

T.
I don't have a problem with any of that. My DA is neglected please send an e-mail to nilgravitydotcom@aol.com for more recent samples and credentials.
You're asking for a lot of work. I hope you're willing to pay.
I would happy to do this and would work hard. I just don't have any examples of this on my web page. I would also like some profit if you would like me to draw.
hello there, im interested..
Hi. I am very interested.

Check my gallery and tell me what you think.
hello

we are interested. take a look at our portfolio at [link]
Interested if it's paying. Check my gallery.
That's really interesting, but, do you pay for this job?,
sounds interesting, if you want check out my gallery for some ideas of my styles, thanks
I'd like to hear more. Horror is right up my street and I have done a Horror small press title in the uk previously.
Hi,
I´m interested about the project, i´d like to know more about it.

My site:
[link]

Kind regards,
Martín
I am interested. May I ask how much the pay would be? Take a look at my gallery.