July 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Amazing groups or singers you've recently started to listen to

:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What are they?

Mine are Disturbed. I don't know why I never really tried to get to know their music but lately I am and I am absolutely loving it Love  

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconpunkassdiogenes:
PunkassDiogenes Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Chelsea Wolfe
:iconterrifyingblobfish:
terrifyingblobfish Featured By Owner Edited Jul 27, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Disturbed are amazing, they are one of the first metal bands besides metallica I began listening to^^

I recently discovered Band-Maid which is now my favorite hard rock band. Actually japansese rock and metal in general are amazing and other bands like Scandal, Crossfaith, Silent Siren and Telecide are all worth checking out. (my favorite of those is still Band-Maid though^^)
For a long time I never really listened to Paramore and sort of lumped them in with all of the basic 00s emo/pop punk bands but they're actually really good, especially their last two albums and hayley Williams' solo career.
:icontangiwai:
Tangiwai Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Probably Aurora from Norway.  Found a music video of her's at random on Youtube.  She's really good.
:iconblackcapbandit:
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wardruna. Music for the soul right there
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
HIM. I recently re-discovered their album 'Dark Light'. It's the album that has their most well known song 'Wings of a butterfly' and it's the romantic goth rock that i need right now. 
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sorry about my previous comment, I thought you were talking about Disturbed.
I've listened to the song you mention and I found it nice so I might check them out as well!
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
That’s okay. Disturbed is cool even if I haven’t really listened to them.

I might do the same as you and explore Disturbed more. I only really know ‘Down with the sickness’ and I can remember the last time I listened to it I didn’t really like it, but I also wasn’t into metal at that stage. Now I have something to compare it to.

I didn’t particularly like Slipknot either around that time, but now I do. And they are often cited as being in the same genre as Disturbed (or at least were, another reason why I should check Disturbed out-I don’t know how much they changed or if they changed sound).
:iconshizuko-akatsuki:
Shizuko-Akatsuki Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I haven't listened to many Disturbed songs, but "Down with the Sickness" and their cover of Sound of Silence are so good to me :D

I recently discovered Panic! At the Disco... I know, I am really late to the party ;-;;;; But I am glad I found this artist ! He has such a great voice.
I also stumbled upon two cool j-pop/j-rock bands called Sucrette and Poppin' Party last month. I have been listening to them a lot lately~

I love Panic! At The Disco!! I started to listen to them two years ago... Brendon has an incredible voice. The first song I heard was Miss Jackson (which I love).
:iconpunkassdiogenes:
PunkassDiogenes Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I recently started listening to Mirel Wagner. She is a Finnish singer-songwriter whose songs all have really dark themes, and it's totally my jam.
:iconfreeingmyangelwings:
FreeingMyAngelWings Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Love Disturbed! Seeing them live is worth it, if you ever can make it to one of their concerts. :meow: 

I've recently gotten into Within Temptation more. I had a couple of their older songs on my iPod, but I found their semi-new album....and I've been listening to it for a good solid week. ^^
What album is it? I listen to Within Temptation too but I only know Mother Earth and Unforgivable (which I LOVE)!
:iconfreeingmyangelwings:
FreeingMyAngelWings Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The album is called Resist. Itís amazing!
:iconconfuzzledlion:
Confuzzledlion Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I recently found both Cepheid and Telecide. I never even knew they existed but I really love both of them now ^^
Add a Comment: