:iconilusienns:
ilusienns Featured By Owner 4 days ago
BogoShipuTah
:iconvirus-tormentor:
Virus-Tormentor Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
BTS is another typical shitty boyband.
:iconthisgirl101toocool:
Thisgirl101toocool Featured By Owner May 29, 2020  Student General Artist
I think they're differnt from the other bands......
:iconvirus-tormentor:
Virus-Tormentor Featured By Owner May 29, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
No. It's the same than other boybands in general.
It's just about a bunch of boys chosen by a group of businessmen acording how they look, they are taught how to look cool, how to sing and dance, other people composes music and lyrics for them and voila!, you got a k-pop band!. And those bands are made only for selling albums to their naive fans around the world without knowing how that the korean music industry exploits them in order to convert them into "idols".
I don't like those prefabricated bands. No matter whether  it's european/american bands such as Jonas Brothers, One Direction or Backstreet Boys or korean bands such as BTS or similar. It's just bands made only for selling albums.
All for the money!
:iconxkiwifeilanx:
xkiwifeilanx Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
My favorite songs by them are 'Shadow', 'Black Swan', 'First Love', 'DNA', and 'Tomorrow'. :)
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
The problem isn't the band or the music (everyone has their taste, I'd prefer rock music), but their fanbase. It's cancerous, at "piss on me at stage and I'll drink it" level. Like it was with Justin Bieber, One Direction, the girl with colored hair I forgot the name, etc.
BTS's success is just the subproduct of the perfect advertising which gives the nice amount of dopamine, in the same reason Adele' music makes you feel better when you're sad. Nothing is natural in its music, it's like eating fast food and... still not satisfied.
:iconmrgreen36:
Mrgreen36 Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
They’re a shitty manufactured boyband for people with no taste
Thisgirl101toocool Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Student General Artist
I would say that... But I'm glad u know them. They are different from your typical boy bands and their music is actually good. They are breaking the norm and change the perspectives of many people like myself. Maybe u should take time to listen to them if u haven't, before placing judgment.
LOVE YA!~
Mrgreen36 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I have listened to them and they’re the same shitty generic lowest common denominator pop music as every other shitty manufactured pop band
Then tell me, what artists do u like?
Iron Maiden, R.E.M., AC/DC, Deep Purple, Tangerine Dream and Genesis to name a few
It's interesting to know we all have our likes for different things. However, we can't be harsh to others because we don't like a certain thing they like. Don't you agree?~
Well when you like a band as crap as BTS, I’m inclined to give my opinion
Add a Comment: