Most hated song

I absolutely hate Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake and Purple Hat by I don't know and I'm not going to find out. I really hate them because they were played over and over to annoy me.
Comments100
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That song that was like I like big butts and I can not lie, the most stupidest song ever in my opinion. How was this song even allowed? I feel like the singer was drunk when he thought of this song, I don't remember the singer's name but WTF! Bleh  
Anything made by Kenny Chesney.
Shape of you (my mom had it as a ringtone, omfg so cringe. The first time I heard it it was pretty good but I heard it to death)
Baby shark, need I say more
Despacito
Yummy...... more like disgusting
Baby.... I was literally tortured with that song. I used to go to this boys and girls club in my old neighborhood and the room I was in, most of the kids were acting up and they we had to sit in chairs, and listen to baby for 1 hour cuz kids were acting up. This happens MULTIPLE times. I wasn’t doing anything wrong either. I was really quiet since I didn’t have any friends. It was kinda funny cuz most people tried to go to the bathroom to get out of it XD
High Hopes by Panic at the Disco. 

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad song but the radio station in my area seems to have that one in between almost ever single song so it gets boring and played out after a while. 
Dance Monkey by Tones And I
Ugh, God, I don't know where to begin
Old town Road by Lil Nas X. It was fucking everywhere 
Thank you Next by Ariane Grande. Annoying and boring song
That Justin Timberlake song you mentioned does suck. Justin Bieber's Yummy is the dumbest song EVER. I hate it so much, actually anything Bieber. Why is he still making songs?? Eww
Facts yummy made me go 🤢🤮.
"Hit 'em Up" by Tupac.
This song symbolizes everything I hate about mid-90's Hip-Hop. At this point, it became less about the music, and more about bullshit drama, with who's threatening to kill who THIS WEEK. I also found Tupac overbearingly annoying at this point, getting himself in all kinds of trouble and making shitloads of enemies, but when you hear it from him, it's everyone else's fault but his. And he has the worst fucking fanbase to boot, who will threaten to either try to convert you or threaten to kill you if you give him anything less than Christlike praise (sorry, but when your fanbase is two steps close to RELIGIOUS FANATIC territory, it's time to rethink your strategy.)

Adding to all this, the fact that he was a direct influence on every single Thugged-out Chippendale Model that's called himself a rapper over the past 26 years is even more reason to hate it.
The entire mumble rap genre (and also most rap in general, honestly.) Idk why but I just don't like it and it's super overrated for some reason? Like most people I see in real life listen to that kind of stuff.

I also really hate this one song, I'm pretty sure it's called "There's Nothing Holding Me Back". Something about it just makes me want to spontaneously combust and every time I hear it I die a little inside. The lyrics don't really make any sense and are super contradictory (which is probably the point of it but still) and I just don't like it at all.

Another thing I don't like is songs where the chorus is just.. pterodactyl noises? Like the singer making weird noises and it's heavily edited. I can't really think of any examples at the moment but it's super common in mainstream songs for some reason and every time I hear it I'm just like.. why? What's the appeal?

Oh, and finally, weird covers of songs I already like. Not sure why but whenever I hear a weird, different-sounding cover of a song I like (and it doesn't really sound better, might be worse) my brain is just like: it's not rIGHT and I immediately hate it. Like that one cover of "I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends" that was in that Walmart commercial (how that one is more popular confuses me). Though, this also sometimes goes the other way around when I hear a cover first and end up preferring it so.. maybe that's just how my brain works lol.

Anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk.

NF is a pretty good rapper. He doesn't rap about explicit stuff like others do, but more about personal experiences or topics. Maybe you should check him out.😁

Oo, I might try looking that up sometime. Thanks for the suggestion!

You're very welcome!😁

Gucci Gang 

It's otherwise good except for the cringey chirping 
I really hate "Despacito". 
Finally, someone who agrees!
Yes, And I hate all those shitty reggaeton songs! :rage:
Reggaeton... there's a genre that came and went.
There is a song I hate but I don't know what it's called.  It plays at my work at least once a day.  

the chorus goes as follows:  "SHIiINEEEE"  followed by a vaguely psychedelic riff that sounds like "bu-duu-luuu-du-lu-luuu"  

THEN it repeats this hideous chorus like 3 times more.  There are other lyrics in the song but I can barely hear them over the noise of the kitchen.  It is extremely annoying.  
FREAKING baby shark song is the absolute worst!(also yes can’t stop the feeling is horrible.)
Oh yeah, that's the song you start singing when you wanna piss your friends off
Oh dear fucking god it is. I refuse to go to any party/celebration/get together with my in-laws because my sisters-in-law sing it to their nephews and I swear to christ I'm going to go postal over that song.

That song is the new Barney song for this coming generation. 
Ughhhh it’s so popular with little kids, I don’t get their enjoyment because it’s SO. ANNOYING.