Youtube Music Vs Spotify, which is better?

So I discovered Youtube Music not too long ago, and I'm honestly impressed by the amount of underground and unknown stuff that they have. Spotify is still my go to for music though, but if there's an album missing from a band I like on Spotify, I can almost always find it on Youtube Music.

So, what about you guys? Do you like Youtube Music or Spotify better? I'm honestly just fine with Spotify, but I will use Youtube Music every now and again to look for new and different bands to listen to.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I haven't been able to appreciate and love anything as much as I love my spotify premium. It's just been... so.. good to me 
I just find music normally on youtube, though got a lot of music from spotify.
I would say though found more music on youtube over the years. 
Good choice.  Ok Hand Emoji 
SPOTIFYYYY <3 idk why it's just more convenient??
Simple, it's Spotify. It's just better.
I get the sense anything I find on Youtube Music I could simply find on Youtube so my question is why use the former when the latter suffices? I looked up my history on the site as well and it came up with everything I'd been listening to on Youtube so really there's no real advantage to using it. It's like Youtube Gaming (which ended in September last year) where the content was available on the main site so no one used it.
Honestly, I see your point. Plus, think about all the different live versions of a song you can easily find on Youtube that's not on their Music platform. Seems redundant if you ask me.
not a fan of either, but I know YT spies and gives you things that is of little to no interest and I suppose Spotify probably does about the same, at least the spying thing.  I don't use these things, I only listen to one band and when a new album finally comes out I'll be buying it, otherwise I don't use them.  I use YT because it's easy when pulling something for a status update on a review/trailer/other otherwise I don't haunt the site or anything.
well if youtube doesn't give the copyright strike on videos about retro music from the soundtrack or song that never got a spotify for some reason 
ANY statement about YouTube not giving copyright strikes regarding something is always false. It's an extension to Rule 34: "If it exists, YouTube has taken it down for copyright reasons at some point. No exceptions."